Dude white people are evil lmao

>dude white people are evil lmao

Dude Nazis are good lmao

>>Reddit

Reddshitter detected

Fuck Hollywood and fuck black people(not all, but lots)

>dude all white people are jerks and oppress minorities lmao

>Rick and Morty's clips of "beating up extremists" are curiously just of white men
>Interestingly Rick doesn't beat up a feminist with a sign waiving "kill all men" or a BLM member screaming "pigs in a blanket fry them like bacon"
>"b-b-but i-its not Reddit guys! It's Tumblr!"

desu, I thought it was more of a jab against extreme liberals and sjw being too nice and mindful of black people just to seem tolerant even if deep down, they are as racist as a redneck in a southern state

thought this movie was pretty entertaining. i don't think its any sort of masterpiece tho.

i don't think it really has any political statement behind it, they just made a bait movie to win over the same liberal university student-type crowd that is obsessed with moonlight. not clever enough to impress me t b h

You didn't go deep enough user.

The movie was about how limousine liberals aren't real friends to blacks and only use them and destroy them for their own selfish benefit.

>there are actually adults that watch cartoons

>>>r/the_donald

Just white liberals

>white people cant be evil

>dude I didn't understand the film at all lmao

Because when that episode was released nobody gave a shit about either of those, it wasn't until the internet complained about them incessantly that they became a thing

>hapa
>white
Pick one, nigger

Go back to Sup Forums boy

>feminists and BLM are the same as nazis
Fuck off, Sup Forums

dem white crackas be triggered LMAO

That's a half Jew jungle monkey you retard

>stop triggering me reeeeee

>triggered as fuck nothing post
Kys

>movie makes fun of liberals and their cringeworthy patronizing attitude towards black people
>alt-cucks still find a way to get triggered

they found a way by not watching it

>hurr jews aren't white
Stay mad goys

I've just traveled from 2004 is this still relevant? What is this reddit? I thought we agreed not to see color was the final nail in the coffin for the racism?

This.

You took the movie at face value, OP.