Post the absolute shittiest horror movie you finished

Post the absolute shittiest horror movie you finished.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OJM-OsUohg4
youtube.com/watch?v=JcrnNvrhCQw
youtu.be/KJ9v3km5CAo
youtu.be/Rk1W5G-9Alo
youtube.com/watch?v=oJypXyUT-UE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Open Water. so fucking boring

Every minute it become more boring and stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=OJM-OsUohg4
>this is real
I'm fucking dying

The Fly.

The absolute worst

>Gary Busey

Can't be that bad.

Holy shit that poster, what is even happening?

you better be talking about the 50's fly cunt

Thank for recommending this, OP.

Pure Shit, Literally nothing happens, Leather Face does nothing but scream like a little bitch.

They are entering to a house where you are going to spend every minute of the 2 hour runtime wishing to be over, not because it´s scary, but because it´s bullshit

You haven't seen the 3 one have you?youtube.com/watch?v=JcrnNvrhCQw

I remember seeing the case for that all the time at Hollywood Video, but I never rented it because the premise just sounds way too retarded for me

CanadianKino

this piece of shit

is this what connects interstellar with star trek?

Shut the Fuck up

you guys must not watch a lot of movies then

I will end your fucking life, kiddo.

Would anyone know the name of an 80's movie, possibly an early 90's movie, of a carpenter who was buried alive only to come back and take revenge on the dude who tried to kill him by trapping him inside the carpenters house by building all these wooden like makeshift walls and turning the house into a giant maze.

i know this is like a "meme" movie but it's so damn boring.

this movie is a reaction image goldmine
i had a huge folder of screencaps that i forgot to carry over when i changed PCs

So fucking bad though

>guy gets his dick bit off and falls into the water
>he's there for a solid day or something like that, at the very least exposed to the elements for that time while bleeding out through his junk
>he's in the hospital later and he's alright

t. dumb millenial

(((Goldsmith)))

Do you guys think Gingerdead Man vs Evil Bong is worth a watch?

the last temptation of christ

Oh, come on, this shit was hilarious.

The third one is the best.

youtu.be/KJ9v3km5CAo

Hard to deny it isn't enjoyable shit though. There's a scene where a dude gets decapitated on a see-saw right below a metal swastika shaped fan.

youtu.be/Rk1W5G-9Alo

Qt little girls but otherwise forgettable.

not even a horror movie dummy

Horror Comedy is still horror.

I was expecting Texas Chainsaw Massacre kino but got some boring bland shit instead, they also made Ed Gein into a bodybuilder instead of the scrappy old dude he was irl.

I'm actually tempted to watch this now

youtube.com/watch?v=oJypXyUT-UE

I miss marathoning shitty horror movies, I remember my friends and I used to watch them on Comcast every Halloween.

Granted this was more well made than a lot of other shit movies I saw however this was probably the most infuriating movie I've seen after watching the first two Phantasm movies. Especially when the sassy black lady with nunchucks showed up.

This movie is a jumbled fucking mess.

>constantly hear from my friends how terrifying this movie is because they're scared of their dick being bit off in the middle of sex
>decide to check it out
>only people raping her get their dick bit off

I don't see what's the big deal though I guess these days just looking at a girl could get your penis bit off.

I'm sorry for anyone who supported Rob Zombie during this movie's funding.

KYS

its true kińó

Not seeing Thankskilling...
I am disapoint.

I get that there are thousands of worse movies, but at least they're entertaining because they're so bad.

I have never been so fucking bored in a movie ever before or since.