>>82182397

Genuine gun misfire, with the nigger telling stories because the 'working nigger getting shot for no reason' story fits the liberal narrative better than 'police gun misfire injures tard wrangler'.

Easy. It was a genuine misfire. Cop fucked up, and will probably lose his job over it too.

It sucks it happened.

the cop already explained it. he was aiming at the retarded kid holding a toy truck, but he missed.

They thought he autistic man was a threat.

They shot to kill the man because they thought he was a threat to Kinsey based on the 911 call.

They missed and ended up shooting Kinsey.

Good job Miami police.

Oh thats ok then

>Genuinely misfired 3 times

Hurp durp, COPS CAN DO NO EVIL.

Honestly, most cops are just high school graduates who couldn't get accepted into their local CC. He should be charged, like any other citizen would be. I also hope that guy gets a fucking huge settlement.

Some of you blue lovers are worse than BLM members.

Are you fucking kidding me.
Our country is rapidly turning into a police state, and you domesticated cucks support them. "Genuine gun misfire." Are you fucking kidding me. That guy was on the ground with his hands up.

Whenever they try to take away your guns, you're all so ready to go on about how you need your guns for the day when the state police tries to force the will of a corrupt state onto the people. Now that it's happening, when they've started shooting people in the streets for literally doing nothing, you're jumping over yourselves to defend the police. It sets a precedent. Right now they're testing it on brown people, pushing the envelope more and more to see what they can get away with before the population actually snaps. Nobody except BLM (whose reputation degrades more and more with each passing day) cares when it's a genuine thug who gets shot, we've confirmed that. But what about a mild mannered working professional? Well, here we go. This guy was a social worker with an autistic kid from his job, who was on the ground on his back with his hands in the air screaming doing literally fuck all, and people like you will defend the cop. Imagine what they'll be able to get away with in a year with complacent cucks like you not giving a shit.

Maybe when they bang down your door in the middle of the night and shoot you for resting on your back in your bed, then you'll start to give a shit.

Genuine misfire.
Holy shit.

>They shot to kill the man because they thought he was a threat to Kinsey based on the 911 call.

The social worker explained the situation before getting shot...

>black people
>capable of explaining situations to not get caught

He was probably full on dinduing and you know it, fampai.

I assume you haven't seen the video? Literally the only other thing he could've done was handcuff himself.

You sister fucking trolls are irritating.

The cops fucked up, but it isn't a racial thing. They were just being idiotic and failed to assess the situation while running with the false pretense that a gun was on scene.

The crazy part is, the social worker explained before he was shot that the kid was holding a toy truck. Now even if you want to say that police officers confused a fucking Tonka truck with a gun, you still have the issue of them firing three times. And hitting the unarmed man on the ground three times. And then claiming afterwards that it was a misfire THREE TIMES.

you know what else he could have done? Not stand next to the guy they were trying to shoot

Only shot once, it changed from three bullets for some reason...

The cops ordered him to stay where he was sitting

where's the video

You know what the craziest part is? The part where the dude gets shot is conveniently edited out, and we're taking a nigger's word for what happened (again).

I thought we learned not to fall for nigger tricks, but it happens again and again.

HES A NIGGER

I FUCKING HATE YOU Sup Forums

So being denied membership to a Country Club turns normal people into cops? I'm not following you.

was just a prank bro

The suspect was obviously resisting arrest. Case closed.

>Our country is rapidly turning into a police state

Oh shut up libcuck. All the data proves you wrong.

>I don't know

MIND CONTROL CONFIRMED.

Sounds like a modest, working balck man to me. Get the fuck out of here- forever you scum piece of shit.

Mexicans can't aim.

Sometimes it's legitimately a bad shooting and mistake. It doesn't mean the police are targeting black people. No one is saying the cops never shoot people when they shouldn't. Everyone is saying that no one is targeting black people for death. Fuck off.

funny thing is this is being burried and not talked about at all, yet all the other ones were blown up like crazy. Guess Sup Forums has no way to defend it this time

Retarded police with limited training

they should have not been shooting at ass burger

If I'm the social worker I'm taking the PD to court for as much money as I can get.

He quite literally presented no threat to anyone and the autist is sitting there with a piece of plastic being an autist and the police union spun it as trying to kill the autis. And the cop fucking missed. The easiest shot in the world outside of a deer at a feeder, and he missed. Is North Miami PD so shitty they can't take the easiest shot in the world? To kill an autistic screaming about his toy no less.

Scared popo is scared, they watch tv too you know, they get hyped just like any other American. will they be next? who's after them? what can they do? where's my backup and mommy?

Not an excuse. The man's hands up and he rather clearly indicated that the autist had a toy truck.
There was absolutely no reason for the cops to be pointing their guns at the man anymore. I don't know if it's some American police regulation to point your gun at everyone you talk to, but there was no reason to shoot the man.

>I don't know if it's some American police regulation to point your gun at everyone you talk to, but there was no reason to shoot the man.

This is a direct result of policing coming from outside the community. They need police from inside their community, and that'll never happen in non rural areas.

>dindu nuffin

Come on USA
When will you stop being racist and accept that we are all one race, the human race and that tolerance is strength?

>are you kidding me?

>genuinely misfired 3 times into a person right in front of you

Happens all the time tbqh, its how I impregnated this lady in the supermarket. I was just picking what cheese to buy and BAM BAM BAM, my dick misfired, but the security would have none of it. Fucking police state.

>Maybe when they bang down your door in the middle of the night and shoot you for resting on your back in your bed, then you'll start to give a shit.
Well, I am white. Therefore, statistically, I'm more likely to get shot in my bed in the middle of a mistaken midnight police raid. So technically you're right.

Wheres the footage of thw whole thing? Not just leading up to events? Expect me to just listen and believe?

Every day I read American news, I lose more respect for you people.

The cop was hispanic. No more hispanic cops. TRUMP 2016!

I would like to see the police bodycam footage desu.

He was trying to kill the autistic guy playing with a truck. You cop haters are so easily manipulated. He fucking missed. It happens. Put the pitchforks away

Congratulations on calling yourself out as a brainwashed media cuck. Trust me, for every race baiting news post you see, there's three or four genuinely positive news posts that rarely leave their localities because it doesn't serve the liberal narrative to show people getting along and helping one another.

I think the biggest issue with this is the context. There have been. what, 3 recent shootings of black people by police where BLM have lost their shit? In these, the shooting is arguably justifiable to the media - armed man reaching for his trousers, man has a gun / whatever.

However in this case, it is obviously a totally unjustified shooting by a police officer. In isolation, this would cause uproar and a massive shitstorm with inquiries and the like. Given the current news environment, it will be swept under the carpet and nothing will happen. Maybe the officer will get fired, but it will go away quickly.

> "Sir, why did you shoot me?"
> "I don't know"
Instinct to shoot niggers is deeply embedded in our genes since ancient times. Just like you would instinctively stomp on a cockroach, you would pull a trigger on the nigger.

Oy vey! Didn't you hear that Michelle Obame sung karaoke with some guy I forget the name of? America is so peaceful!

I'm glad a worthless nigger got brained

Sorry pol but this time he genuinely didn't do anything.

If the tard he was wrangling was the threat instead of him, then there was literally no fucking reason to handcuff him and leave him face down on the pavement for 20 minutes while the cops wait for an ambulance to arrive

He is still alive you idiot.

>American cops are in the habit of shooting autists that play with toy cars
>But are literally too incabable to hit the actual autist
>So they shoot the unarmed autist-handler that was on the ground with his hands up the entire time

This is exactly the sort of thing that makes it possible for a bullshit organisation like BLM to get so much traction based on false narratives: Because US cops are literally so retarded that the false narratives don't seem that far out of the scope of possibilities.

Who trains these people?

>When Congresswoman Wilson was asked whether better training in mental health issues would have made a difference, she said we can only pray. “That’s the only solution I have,” said Wilson.

Glocks don't misfire, they have 3 seperate safety's. At most it was an accidental shooting

Fuck man, shit happens.

Is it too late to opt out of this reality?

>friends father is a retired officer.
>literally the most retarded person i've ever met.

>glocks don't misfire
>the world's leading producer of unintentional hand grenades

>Shooting niggers

For a Glock to fire, the trigger has to be pulled. When it fires it occasionally explodes, but that's not the issue here

Also, the Glock has a very light trigger pull, so they occasionally go of when being drawn and holstered, but not when in the hand of an officer, pointed at someone

Honest question.

What will it take you guys to defend a black person from over policing?

Like, at what has to happen for the lot of you to be, "Ok now that was over stepping a bit."?

i was thinking the exact same. i am a rational young black male with nothing on my record, who has dual citizenship and will probably vote for trump. yet i feel like if i was unjustly shot by a policeman Sup Forums would celebrate my death. idk i like you guys but i do feel alot of people here are inherently racist. that being said with this case and the cop who shot the black male in the back, i do feel like you guys were mostly against the cops

Rodney King.

Too much.

I think if it's very clear cut that the fellow was unarmed and not making any suspicious movements, like this case, it's too much.

Cops are shit.
I don't know why Sup Forums is so upset about calling out militarized faggots who are not trained in de-escalating, have a murder boner that they usually satiate by killing chained/caged dogs, and conduct no-knock raids on wrong addresses.
BLM are obnoxious niggers, but it doesn't change the fact that modern US police is way worse than it was 40 years ago.

Putting your hands up and yelling "DON'T SHOOT" is what the terrorist group Black Lives Matter do.

I am not surprised he was shot. These were actions of a terrorist

Theresa, I didn't think you knew about mongolian picture boards!

Shit, can't you people see what's going on? The cop was telling the truth, he didn't know because he was being controlled by Kek's will. Meme magic is real, be afraid.