THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN HE DID IT AGAIN

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN HE DID IT AGAIN

>youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O-mq6Tn_ULI
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/va/virginia_trump_vs_clinton-5542.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Bji1FsxdjI8
washingtonpost.com/politics/on-the-senate-floor-black-gop-senator-talks-of-disrespect-from-police/2016/07/13/db67c7de-4949-11e6-bdb9-701687974517_story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cenk got triggered

libs are a mess right now.

They are all realizing Trump will be the next president and there is absolutely nothing they can do about it anymore.

This entire video is fucking hilarious
>You're not afraid of him, go on get in there
>Look it's Bill Clinton and it says rape
>You're pissed and about to kick my ass, we're being the nice ones here

Alex Jones cuts a sick promo

This shit was staged as fuck.

Literally WWE drama

SEND HER BACK SAUDI ARABIA

How can I into triggering liberals?

Sup Forums needs to help Alex on this one, I know they dont like him all the time because he wont name (((them))) but he was what got alot of us into the right, against the globalists, against (((them)))

They spit in his face literally, and they are censoring him on Youtube right now

Mobilise against these roaches

We should make this video trending:

youtube.com/watch?v=O-mq6Tn_ULI

not really. trump isn't leading the electoral polls. Hillary will most likely get the victory. What has liberals so agitated is this racial tension all over the country. trump has tapped into white anger and liberals tend to sympathize with minorities. liberals are calling for police reform because of the images of those two black people being killed by police. trump and his supporters are denying any reform needs to take place and that police need to be unequivocally respected and cherished. liberals see things racially, while the conservatives think it is racist for minorities to insinuate the criminal justice system is white supremacist. that's just scratching the surface when it comes to defining the tension. It's at a boiling point we haven't really seen since the 1960s.

She's so enlightened and tolerant

She needs a good dicking

I do love how Cenk was annoyed but it wasn't until Jones brought up Saudi Arabia and Jihad that they all flipped out. TYT are Islamic apologists of the highest order

It's rape!

this was very entertaining.

You're more delusional than Alex Jones

rare

I'll freely plow right into her and relieve all the stress that is boiling inside her that causes this raging, liberal cunt persona.

>bill cosby is accused of rape by multiple women
GUILTY

>bill clinton is accused of rape by multiple women
INNOCENT

>since the 1960s.
Its like the 90's never happened

getting a bill clinton rape shirt or one of those hillary for prison 2016 shirts would be a good start. add a MAGA hat to go with it and you should be able to upset libs without even saying a word.

>trump isn't leading the electoral polls. Hillary will most likely get the victory
Actually, all the polls that came out today show trump winning.
Look it up at RealClearPolitics.com

>giving him a shirt with bill's face that says RAPE

he's like Sup Forums in real life

That's white privilege for ya'!

(Would make a good meme)

Who was that guy yelling "ITS ALEX JOOONNNNNNNEEESSSS!" over and over then came up and spit in his face and ran away?

I'm guessing he was a jewish agitator trying to bait Alex to lash out.

What was this coward shit's name?

Hahah the way he snatched the shirt. The way that guy keeps yelling.

I never likes Alex Jones but in this scene watching him trigger the young fuckheads, I think I might like him.

it will give them attention, but Cenk is really triggered.

Also that spitting guy.

Giving him a rape shirt then turning the whole clip into a shit show so it would be spread far and wide

Trump will probably win, but trump was only ahead in the Idaho poll. Most others were Clinton

I like how Cenk makes fun of Jones's "need for an audience" and tiny show...

Alex has..
>17 documentaries since 1997
>at least 3 youtube channels
>syndicated on 160 radio channels 6 days a week
> Guests like Willie Nelson, Charlie Sheen, Joe Rogan, Russell Brand, Billy Corgan, Chuck Norris, Jesse Ventura, Ted Nugent, Lou Dobbs, Tommy Chong, Geraldo Rivera, Ed Asner,
> been on msm channels for literally over a decade

Cenk has
>mah youtuber army views.

Fucking kek.

there were a few moments in the 90s like the Rodney King riots. The 2010s leading up to the 2016 election have been riddled with racial tension. It's boiling over. Remember this too, violence against police officers is down during the Obama administration. But the type of attacks against them have been politically motivated. IE, Chris Dorner, and Micah Johnson. And on the flip side disgruntled white supremacist shooters like Dylann Roof and Jared Lee Loughner have contributed to the tension as well. Everything is going to shit.

Shame that Kasparian didn't attack MacAdoo

post that fat shame video on her twitter lmao

nah most the polls have it like this. It's too close to call in ohio and florida but even if trump were to get those states clinton still wins.

I used to watch WWE when I was child, now I watch american politics.So fucking fun

That woulda been hot, tiddy poppin and jigglin, rippin off they panties, seein they pucci.

B R E H

You're probably right, tension might be higher, also the visibility of all of the above has increased ala interwebs. Race riots are probably incoming shortly after the election. Either because Trump wins, or Hillary wins and quits pandering to blacks.

And even if he flips Pennsylvania she still wins. Holy shit it's gonna be rough? What other state is close that he could flip?

Wait, I never watched Alex Jones that often.

He's a liberal? Is he a "liberal" or an actual Liberal?

isn't this pretty much what every single fucking election map ever has looked like since the 70s. repubicans still won in the past.

tis might be the very last election a republican ever wins, but I'm not sure if I buy these shill maps

I'm thinking Iowa could be close, but fuck me he's got to win Ohio, Florida, and Pennsylvania to even have a chance, and all three are basically ties right now.

That's not a poll though, that's the electoral map.
Just go to RealClearPolitics.
They show all the polls and give you an average, and they do it for every state too.

Alex went full Sup Forums troll on the Turk.

Your polls are clearly worthless if you think NC is going blue.

Hes a fucking madman.
think classical liberal, libertarian, with conspiracy theorist anti globalist on top.

>carries pic related around too, worked tonight.

THIS IS GOLD, The young Muslim apologists BTFO

It's a bit rude to interrupt someone's interview :(

I thought it was going to be that cenk interviewed Alex then lost his cool, instead it's just Alex interrupting cenk and preventing him from doing his work that he needs to do. Anyone would get annoyed.

it's not a shill map, it's based off of the current numbers from like 5 or 6 national polls.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/va/virginia_trump_vs_clinton-5542.html

it's based off of the numbers from that site

It's worrisome. And regarding your image, you know blacklivesmatter is a statement against police and the criminal justice system? Black on black crime is a separate problem.

He is a libertarian trump supporter

Seeing as how he says he was invited there, I'm guessing the nu-male in front of him in the beginning was saying it was getting there.

>North Carolina blue
>PA not contested
>NY not contested
>IA not contested
>Rust Belt not contested
>VA not contested

>a bit rude
>It was as bad form old chap
I Iove you dad.
When can we reclaim the empire together?

Let's just call it black crime.
It's not a separate problem.

55% welfare rate and 70% single mother rate.
We are literally paying for a criminal underclass. It's not un-fucking-related at all.

random phone polls don't have the ability to predict turnout. no, you can't "adjust" the numbers according to historical turnout, because different people turn out every election, for different reasons that the chattering classes can't predict.

Lol when he mentioned Saudi arabia

underage as fuck for not knowing about LA riots

The fact that I know my tax money is going to nigger Tyrone to keep him out of jail or in jail pisses me the fuck off. GET THE BIKES, RACE WAR NOW

Will that girl from TYT get in trouble with her leftist fanbase for fatshaming?

agreed.

I was just informing you that is the point of BLM.

Listen Paul, we know you browse here but make it not so obvious.

Weaksauce trolling alex

youtube.com/watch?v=Bji1FsxdjI8
He should've mentioned the armenian genocide if he wanted cenk to completely lose his shit.

Cenk got that angry over a t-shirt about his beloved clintons, imagine the situation if he had brought up that.

>Black on black crime is a separate problem.
Its literally why they have so many police encounters.

see below

i can't stop laughing, call and ambulance

Alex is THE FUCKING MAN

his views might be retarded but I still love him

he was only trying to deny the Armenian genocide and subvert western society for marxists.

Doesn't matter what the point of it is if they're not going to address the main causes of acting like niggers. Until they stop acting like niggers, they won't be taken seriously.

Where do I get one of those RAPE shirts?

Oh yeah funfact that woman from TYT that calls alex fat, she's of armenian descent, and buddy with a guy of turkish descent who has denied the armenian genocide countless times till the leftist fanbase realized what armenian genocide was and coerced him into retracting his stance a little..

Being that cucked that she's co host with a guy who denies the obvious historical fact of the turks genociding 1.5 million armenian christians including crucifying armenian women, and putting males heads on pikes.

>calls alex fat
>being of armenian descent yet hangs out with european hating armenian genocide denier cenk
Seems like she's got enough on her plate already

God damn Alex is hilarious.

The current polling apparatus isn't going to be accurate?

Why? Because they are calibrated against the demographics of who turned out to vote in the last general election.

I.e. They've gone "well in Ohio in 2013 10% of the vote was from highschool dropouts so let's have highschool dropouts form 10% of our survey " and done so for each demographic breakdown in each state.

But this will not form a representative breakdown of the demographics of the vote this year because this year the voter turn out will be much higher.

It could end up looking like that on the final day but it would not be wise to trust the preliminary polls as representative random samples because they are simply not prepared for who will vote in November because the demographics will be different from last time.

In 2012 the voter turnout was 56%

In 2008 it was 64. This year I think it could be as high as 70. Both the dens and republican voters think that this year really matters and they really think that their vote counts and don't want the other side to win.

The advantage republicans have is that they have more room for growth among their demographics because people who have received less education normally have a lower turnout. so if 100% of college educated democrats turned out they'd only get maybe 30% more votes but if 100% of highschool graduates and dropouts turned out they'd get more than double the previous number of votes. And there a lot of highschool graduates and dropouts.

It all relies on trump being high energy and getting an unprecedented voter turnout on the day.

He's been able to energise people that don't normally vote at the republican primaries, let's hope he can do it in November.

saved

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

10 cents in your account

Did you see he put his hand behind cenks head to do rabbit fingers whilst cenk has grabbed his mic and is starting to rage at roger stone? and then cenk notices

mfw

>They show all the polls and give you an average
its not how truth works

you saw that black dude who got shot while tending to his autistic patient? He was literally on his back with his hands up and the police still shot him. It doesn't matter how a black person acts, dresses or their profession. That's the argument of BLM. A black republican senator, Tim Scott, an elected official and probably a Trump supporter has said police pull him over and harass him.

washingtonpost.com/politics/on-the-senate-floor-black-gop-senator-talks-of-disrespect-from-police/2016/07/13/db67c7de-4949-11e6-bdb9-701687974517_story.html

So at least be honest about your hatred for black people. It doesn't matter how they act or look. "Niggers" will always be second class citizens. Even if BLM has legitimate grievances. You don't care lol

Alex just stood there smiling the whole time, radiating his anti fluoridation energy.

Then he gets called a fat fuck by the fat shaming apologist!

Absolutely hilarious.

Na, I just always liked Alex. He's wrong often, lies sometimes. But always entertaining.

>he snuck into bohemian grove.
Thats pretty based

alex jones is the perfect agent of chaos against the left.

It's the same guy who ends up going up to him and spitting him in the face, it was a bunch of anti trump "comedians" and apparently this one got completely pissed off and went up and spat him in the face.

A)They were off air
B) alex says hi and then was encouraged by one of cenks staff to go up to him and he asks also if it's ok

And THEN it goes sour with cenk ripping the t-shirt alex was holding AND alex's mike and going off on roger stone..

Cenk basically lost his shit, alex was just making a little fun.

>MacAdoo
>tfw used to go through all the old infowars videos fapping to her gigantic tits

>Then he gets called a fat fuck by the fat shaming apologist!
What's even funnier is that yes.. what you said but also that alex has admitted being a fat fuck, calling himself before starting working out and eating right, he compared himself to jabba the hut.. and he wanted to change that cause he realized that was not healthy
>jabba the hut
So wow.. that's gotta hurt him real bad what she said there..

And yes how is she going to explain that to her fatty leftist audience, that she completely lost her shit and the VERY FIRST THING that popped into her head is "fat fuck" hahaha

>"Niggers" will always be second class citizens.
All the more reason for them to stay far away from us oppressive white devils, oh but wait they won't because even niggers know they have it better off in white countries than in their own countries. Darn.

>being against "fat shaming"
>first thing that pops into her head when insulting alex is "fat fuck" basically her first gut instinct insult is FAT SHAMING.

Give the leftists enough rope and apparently they hang themselves as the addage goes.

Looks like asians are master race.

lol there are plenty of white allies to the black community. i think all BLM wants is for white people to acknowledge the issues they are highlighting.

>oh but wait they won't because even niggers know they have it better off in white countries than in their own countries. Darn.

lol so white people, are allowed to express their grievances about their countries but black people can't? I'm talking about America specifically. Imagine if we used the same logic on white people lol.

"The gubbmint taeken mah gunz"
"go back 2 yuroop"

She'll say it's because of her being bullied as a child so fat fuck is a major insult to her and it just popped out.
>He made me do it
>i did call him that
>but i'm the real victim

Liberal thinking 101

interesting well thought out response. Michael Moore made a similar point on Bill Maher. This is White America's final hooray. The Reds might have record turnout. But with how polarized this election process has been I wouldn't be surprised if the Dems scare people into voting which in turns counter-balances the Red turnout. We will see. November will be fun

>i think all BLM wants is for white people to acknowledge the issues
Sorry not every white is going to bend over and cuck to niggers like you.

>lol so white people, are allowed to express their grievances about their countries
>their countries
>their
Optimal word.

> black people can't?
This country was never meant for them you fucking idiot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

*hoorah

It is really a sad that these guys as the face of youtube media. They are both completely ignorant of the fact that what they say is often void of facts. The facts they have are selected stories from conventional media that support their narritive. Zero in house investigating is done.

For example Alex Jones confirms his theories with "they are admitting it in their books" or "I know this high level guy and he told me but I can not give any information". Cenks hopes he can confirm his theories by just shouting them as loudly as he can. His team are a bunch of "white privilege"/"woman are always right" indoctrinated liberals that hate america.

But you have to give them credit. They are both total alpha males. They speak with a sexual undertone in their voice and are so sure of themselves.

>agent of chaos

Kek blessed us and we never truly knew.

THE

ENTIRE

ELECTION

YOU FAGS WILL NEVER GET IT

AMERICA IS EVIL

>i think all BLM wants is for white people to acknowledge the issues they are highlighting.

>From BLM website
We are committed to disrupting the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, and especially “our” children to the degree that mothers, parents and children are comfortable.

Triples for BASED Jones.

The man has totally sensed the shift, and is riding the wave with his support.

The resurgence of Jones is just beginning.

>Immigrant Blacks are more well behaved than native nigs.

If there is anything that proves beyond all doubt that the problem is the black community and not "muh systemuk instutooshunalized raycism", it's this.