I'm Alex fucking Jones here to tell you about the times I lied to you dumb dipshits and yet you still buy my shit...

I'm Alex fucking Jones here to tell you about the times I lied to you dumb dipshits and yet you still buy my shit because you're fucking idiots.
youtube.com/watch?v=m7t0fqD83TI
youtube.com/watch?v=4lbkDx2lijo
youtube.com/watch?v=LYjTnNFZkbA
I am a fat fucking liar

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7WkGyAqVmCk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>fat fucking liar
I didn't even have to suck in my gut when this picture was taken. That's the power of BIO PQQ. That's the power of the products.

butt mad turkey roach detected

hey Alex, why don't you try telling the truth instead of fearmongering people into civil war you fucking douchebag? Why do you provocateur and sell out the liberty movement to fascists? Why do you let the likes of Stone influence anything you're doing? He used to work with George H.W. Bush and Nixon for God's sake. You claim you're libertarian? You're a joke buddy. You sold out the message that Ron Paul stood for in favor of fascism and neoconservatism. You're a liar. You cut people off on air who disagree with you. You don't point out police brutality for the crime it is like you used to, and even if you do, its always slanted to start a civil war and you always try to shift blame when you're called out on your bullshit. So what's up Alex you going to address the fact that you lied when you said Russia was firing missiles at the USA during Y2K? You going to address the fact that during the RNC when you got slightly nudged by the anarchocommunists that you were invading the dudes' personal space and you decided to shoulder check him and act like a bitch and pretend like you got assaulted? You're a yellow journalist sensationalist and you thrive on civil war and unrest. You're not a man of God, you're a man of Satan. Get behind me you worker of inequity I never knew you!

You claim you're against censorship Alex but when people call you out on your dangerous bullshit you censor them on your own website. Then hypocritically act like Twitter has to let Milo do some muckraking. Which is it? Freedom of speech or no free speech? People wouldn't be calling you out on your shit if you weren't such a knee jerk reactionary asshole. People are capable of change and people are capable of good in this world. I wouldn't be so fucking angry with you if you wouldn't be such an asshole working for the CIA and Stratfor, if you wouldn't be an agent of obfuscation and a muckraker for violence and division! If you actually tried telling the damn truth instead of slinging half truth and half lie! If you let people have opposing viewpoints and objectivity instead of SLANTED OPINIONS AND ECHOCHAMBERS FOR YOUR OWN VIEWPOINTS

EVERYONE IS CAPABLE OF GOOD AND EVIL

SOMETIMES TRUTH HURTS AND WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT ALEX

IMPROVE YOURSELF STOP BEING AN ASSHOLE AND PEOPLE WILL LIKE YOU MORE

Its funny how you claim you're pro second amendment and then hijack the second amendment libertarian rally and even though you were invited up to the pulpit to speak you turned it down so you could bullhorn over people and be a jerk.

What kind of man are you Alex Jones? Who are you to stir up hate and divide in this country? Are you the antichrist? Huh?

IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY OPINION I WILL SCREAM OVER TOP OF YOU AND SAY YOU ARE FUNDED BY SOROS EVEN IF I HAVE NO TANGIBLE PROOF I AM ALEX JONES I AM NEVER WRONG I FIRE MY EMPLOYEES THAT DISAGREE WITH ME I WANT ALL MY EMPLOYEES TO BE SYCOPHANTS AND GATEKEEPERS SO NOBODY CAN QUESTION ME I AM INFALLIBLE I AM ALEX FUCKING JONES YOU ARE THE RESISTANCE I WILL CRY AT TRUMP RALLIES BECAUSE HE GIVES ME MONEY I AM JUST AS BAD AS THE GULLIBLE BLACK FOLKS WHO CRIED WHEN OBAMA WAS ELECTED I AM A HYPOCRITE MY EMPLOYEES ARE ALL A JOKE THEY ARE ALL RATS

I CLAIM I'M AGAINST CENSORSHIP BUT CENSOR PEOPLE ON MY WEBSITE THAT PARODY MY DUMB BULLSHIT AND CALL ME OUT ON MY HYPOCRISY ITS ONLY FASCISM IF I DON'T LIKE IT IF I LIKE IT IT IS LIBERTARIAN EVEN IF IT MEANS THE SACRIFICE OF ALL OF OUR CIVIL LIBERTIES I AM ALEX FUCKING JONES YOU ARE THE RESISTANCE 1776 WILL RISE AGAIN CIVIL WAR NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111111

I'M SO FUCKING STRONG LOOK AT ME I'M AN AMBUSH JOURNALIST I TALK OVER MY GUESTS I TRY TO GET DR. RON PAUL TO ENDORSE MY BRAND OF FASCISM HOORAY I'M SUCH AN AGENT OF DIVISION LOOK AT ME I AM ALEX FUCKING JONES

I BET YOU COWARDS DON'T EVEN FILTER YOUR DAMNED WATER, THAT'S A SURE FIRE WAY TO GET BACK AT CRIMINAL BANKERS! ELECT A CORPORATIST THAT HAS SECRET MEETINGS WITH KISSINGER THAT I SOMEHOW FAIL TO FUCKING REPORT ON AND COVER UP, YEAH THAT'S EXACTLY HOW WE GET PEACE. FUCK I AM SUCH A SELLOUT I AM ALEX FUCKING JONES

What the hell did Jones do to piss you off so much? Holy shit this is depressing to read. I don't really like Jones either but there must be a better fucking use of your time.

Someone has a crush. You know if you put this much effort into hating someone it means you want to fuck them.

Now get off this board.

Is this guy gAY or what?

probably the roachlings. i can't think of anyone else who would care

>alex jones will never be your dad

why even live

COMMUNIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 DID GEORGE SOROS PAY YOU TO SAY THAT ABOUT ME?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? RACIST COMMUNIST *INSERT FALLACY HERE* CALL IN TO MY SHOW I WILL DEBATE YOU AFTER I LEAVE YOU HANGING ON THE LINE FOR 3 HOURS AND ONLY LET YOU SAY 2 WORDS AND COMPLAIN ABOUT MILOS BEING CENSORED BUT THEN CENSOR YOU ON MY WEBSITE FUCK YOU DEGENERATE SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

I'M NOT A ROACHLING I'M ALEX JONES I LIKE TO LIE AND SAY RUSSIA FIRES MISSILES AT US WHEN THEY DON'T

You don't know me, m8.

Just a random dude who thinks you want to fuck Alex Jones.

I bought that shirt just because of that

LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR

GOOD BUT DON'T BUY IT FROM ALEX JONES MAKE A COPY OF IT BECAUSE CLINTON IS A CRIMINAL I AGREE

BUT ALEX JONES IS A FAT FUCKING LIAR WHO ONLY TELLS HALF THE TRUTH

are you okay?

ITT Jimmy Dore is mad

NO I AM ALEX JONES I AM THE TRUTH TELLER REMEMBER I SCREAM ALL THE TIME I AM THE VOICE OF LIBERTY RISING YOU ARE THE RESISTANCE I AM A FREEDOM FIGHTER TRUMP IS THE ONLY ANSWER I WON'T REPORT ON HIM MEETING IN SECRET WITH HENRY KISSINGER OR BEING BACKED BY AIPAC OR BEING A JEWISH PUPPET FOR THE ROTHSCHILDS I AM ALEX JONES YOU ARE THE RESISTANCE TRUMP IS SO GREAT I AM FAT I WILL DRINK 2 BOTTLES OF RANCH DRESSING TO CELEBRATE TRUMP

>gAY4KVs8
>gAY4KV
>gAY

fucking lol

Kek knows

This thread is extremely autistic

DON'T MAKE ME RIP MY SHIRT OFF AND MAKE A FOOL OF MYSELF I AM ALEX JONES YOU COMMUNIST ANYBODY WHO BREATHES MY AIR IS A COMMUNIST I'M COMING FOR YA PUNKS YOU GUYS MAKE ME SICK YOU HEAR ME????????????????????????????????????????????

Hey Cenk, just so you know it was pretty deplorable of you to defend rape.

I'M NOT CENK
CLINTON IS A RAPIST
TRUMP IS A RAPIST
ALL POLITICIANS ARE RAPISTS
WAKE UP YOU FUCK

Eww gross that guy has boobs!

Cenk, calm down. You have to go back

Get spit-taked on, Info Cucks.

>9/11

why did anna kasparina call alex jones a fat fuck?
i mean, that's racist as fuck.
has she no shame?
does she not care about fat people?