Race War Looming, Potential Happening

Where will you be when the race war starts ?
(If Trump doesn't win and the US gets even more Mestizo and Germany drowns in Kebab)

I will be supporting my white brothers to destroy the inferior races, especially the Jews. fuck the Jews. I'll probably sneak down South and Join a White resistance movement to my liking there. Making Africa great again

Other urls found in this thread:

flyheight.com/videos/woman-hits-man-after-foot-touches-bag-but-didnt-expect-to-get-hit-back/
flyheight.com/videos/angry-driver-plays-real-life-bumper-cars-during-road-rage-incident/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah fuck the jews

Yeah something tells me jewish girls are going to remember the race war fondly Hahahahah

nice flag m8

shits kicking off in england, funny as fuck
flyheight.com/videos/woman-hits-man-after-foot-touches-bag-but-didnt-expect-to-get-hit-back/
flyheight.com/videos/angry-driver-plays-real-life-bumper-cars-during-road-rage-incident/

as a jew I will be selling arms to both sides

Italian communist youth federation.
Welp no wonder Europe is so fucked, the only way countries can begin saving themselves is if they first leave the Euro Empire first.

Ah England too, these monkeys never learn. You can't teach stupidity away. What are they like 0.1% of the population there ?

You hit the nail on the head. the """EU's"""" one of the most racist organizations in the world. Only it's never reported because it's racist against Whites which is apparently acceptable today

Oy vey! We make shekels

They can have all the Shekels in the world but it won't matter, they can't take anything with them after they die

>follow the lead

Bazinga

>it's another butthurt zimbo goes on a rant thread

well i`m scottish, i know thatthe capital london is 65% black, sandniggers and other ethnic mixture
birmingham is much the same but mostly pakis and sandniggers
up in scotland we have a few shitskins, we are still 90% native white scots/brits
mostly our incommers are white eastern europeans, poles latvians and lithuanians `n shit

That's were your wrong user, in the religion of SJWism you can't be racist towards whites because they're all privileged, rapist, right wing fascist. In fact if your a practicer of SJWism being white is a cardinal sin alone with being male in general

>tfw my job is un-niggerifying black children
>need a father figure and normalcy in their lives
>I provide a little of each after school while their moms are off stripping and doing crack
>they all say they like being in my after-school program more than being at home
>I've successfully turned all but two off of two music and onto wholesome genres like synthwave and chiptune
>subtly redpill them on how niggers work and how the work bends to please them
>they start to notice their overrepresentation in the media
>instituted a reward system for correct English
>bonus snacks for kids who read sci-fi books and comprehend
>one kid now hates the will Smith version of I, robot because none of the characters in the book are black (and it was shit)

Feels good to be making more 50's black people.

>mfw the whole anglosphere 's being Kucked

Doing gods work son

That pic is not right. Its more the oposit with all the pakis.

Ya, it's only a matter of time now before just being a Whiteman will be considered a hate crime.

Probably eating Korean BBQ with my multicultural group of friends

Then I'll take a picture, post it on Sup Forums with some stupid globalist catchphrase, and then watch everyone get mad

I'll be here I'm not that worried even though alot of locals don't seem to be a big fan of whitey, they'll be too distracted revengencing against the Jap tourists.

Assuming anyone here would even care which they probably won't.

You're in the US Army, right ?

Nah just doing construction work.

lol, okay.

you're depreciating the value of the Guam flag you cunt

so you will be selling arms to your enemy and yourself? Intresting

There's not going to be an all-out race war. Hell, Japan loves Trump just as much as we do.

Minorities are getting fed up with the liberal mindset, it's one that has started to slowly die. BLM helped that death along by years.

Tbf I robot wasn't bad famalam

Hans pls. you have Turkroaches to give visas to

It wasn't any of the stories from the book, and honestly was really trite. The "twist" was shining like a chandelier from the instant you watched, they threw in an uneccesary detective plot to appeal to crime drama fans, killed off the flagship character off-screen, and abused the 3 laws of robotics. Also, the solution to the problem had nothing to do with the laws, but instead had a macguffin deus ex machina defeat the Big Bad (which there shouldn't have even been unless they were dealing with the laser zealot).

It was pretty bad

Potential happening alert.

Poo in the loo plane has gone missing

Youre welcome down here brother. We need all the white trigger fingers we can get

them japs have been developing some crazy ass "defensive weapons" for decades
soon they regain their right to fully miliitarize themselves after post wwii sanctions.
you think they forgot nagasaki and hiroshima,? fuck no they did`nt
they hate china, and with y`all fucking about in the south pacific, theres deffo gonna be some badass shit going down there in the near future

Thanks, that's great to here bru, I don't have any military training but I've been operating firearms since I was 6.

how good are you?
could you shoot the balls off a fruit fly?

>synthwave and chiptune
>"bonus snacks for kids who read sci-fi books and comprehend"
>anime image

Jesus Christ this is pure weapons-grade cringe