Poverty Premier League

>Poverty Premier League

Attached: 12312312.png (518x582, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fwsELgafHDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah 90 grand a week so poor

why can't players just admit they want a fucking palace and a half dozen lambos and to retire at 30 to play vidya all day

"providing for your family" is getting up everyday to work a construction job so they don't starve

I imagine when they say 'family' they mean everyone in their family. Cousins, uncles, aunts, all those leeches. They all want a new house, a new car, etc, etc. Sure he can pay for it but they will want more and more.

He's right. You play for money. Everything else is just a bonus

Sadly this

typical marxist bullshit "only the poor care about family". He has the ability to provide for his wife and his sister and their children together and he is right for choosing it.

I honestly get that but you telling me fucking Chelski wages haven't made you generationally rich anyway? Oscar should just admit he's a money grabbing cunt, have some damn pride

Good for him for being honest.

>Oscar should just admit he's a money grabbing cunt
Can't you read? he's literally done that

Retard makes weekly what most people don't make in a year and he's afraid of going poor hahahahahahha

of course he should try and earn as much as he can. it's just bullshit to pretend it's some selfless act.

He could do that forever just by one year at chelsea
That what he meant

>the chad hue
versus
>the eternal virgin neet on Sup Forums

Attached: based.jpg (620x810, 131K)

based desu. not everyone is out there for "muh beautiful game".
take villas-boas for instance: he's nuts about vintage cars/racing and he stated that he doesn't want to stay in the football world for too long. it's understandable that he chose to earn 10-12 million euros for a year of low-pressure job in china instead of managing something like valencia or roma while earning much less

in China it'll be easier to breed his sister in a palacial compound

He was never really good to begin with. Just a lot of hype that never ended up materialising.

neymar gets to fuck his sister,earn ridiculous money AND stay in europe
he's the ultimate macaco

Thei daily expenses must be stagering
The other day a flat on a skyscraper of ny was sold for 40 milions and this is what this niggers aspire too

t. jobless NEETs and low wage scum who pretend they'd stay loyal to their shit job if panda express didn't come offering more money
No one gives a fuck about the sports team you like, not even the team you like really gives a fuck about you
kys

>earn lots of money at a plastic club
vs
>earn twice as much money at another plastic club
Wow, what a tough decision

That's literally only the case with hispanics and sudacas, why are they so fucking greedy? Disgusting.

Would rather live and raise my kids in one of the best cities on Earth than in smoggy chinkland where people spit on the street tbqh.

>living on memories that I played in the World Cup

Absolutely based

>one of the best cities on Earth
But he lived in London?

Finally, hope more players follow his footsteps and we stop being slaves to FIFA and their mickey mouse cup

>London better than Shanghai

He doesnt want to get Bra71led

if i got BTFO 7-1 i wouldn't want to come back to NT duty either

>wall street bankers are sudacas
shouldn't you be fingering your toddler cousin while getting drunk off potato liquor wasting your life away?

based

on a side note: when will people stop making fun of 7-1? it's been almost 4 years and there's no end in sight.

it's literally the most humiliating defeat in football history, so never

Not like he had much of a choice. Age was catching up to him, so he was starting to lose the one thing he had going for him -- the /potential/ to become a good player in the /future/. Hadn't received a call up for Brazil for about a year either apparently. He knew he was finished, so he went for the big payday. Nothing wrong about that at all.

this board isn't reality of life for normal people, just shows your existence is tied too closely to this place

Yeah, watched the interview, this quote is BS

it's been 4 years since the slip

People still make fun of it outside of here as well. It will not go away, it is a historic result in the biggest event in the world.

Attached: 1231231423412.jpg (550x366, 60K)

they don't go to china to raise their kids, they go there to amass money. 4 or 5 years if you're really good and that's it

2014 was fucking glorious

>best cities on Earth
>Londonistan

>I don't want to get poor
yeah because earning 120k a week at Chelsea truly was a one-way ticket into poverty

Attached: 1478873907155.jpg (500x385, 63K)

He is talking about the impoverishment of London, and UK as a whole, and how that might contaminate him.

He has 2 kids. They are literally being raised in China.

He's not going to get another job once he turns 35. He's got to earn enough money during his playing career to fund his whole life as well as his family's life.

>earn 6.24 million a year (without bonusses or sponsorship, just plain salary)
>thinks he still needs a job after age 35

Attached: 1427223518595.jpg (432x576, 39K)

>Earn X in one club who participates in prestigious league/championships, having to make an effort, endure criticism and the worst press in the world

>Earn X * 5 in one Xing Ling club with no pressure at all and just playing for fun, being able to retire at the age of 30 and live as a king until his death.

I would do the same as him. Also Chelsea are not even so prestigious, so it's ok.

>he needs 200 milions for retirement

I mean, I guess it's cool if you can accept you're not good enough and don't want to take any pride in doing what you've dedicated most of your life to. It wouldn't be the route I'd want to take but I can understand why some might.

10 generations of his family

How come in some cultures you are expected to help every goddamn familiy member regardless of their involvement in your life?

Theistic families tend to. Atheists don't.

what if you have expensive and tasteful hobbies like art, vintage cars, yachts?
what if you don't want to be just rich, but to be wealthy?

The same cultures that expect gibs from the state

He is a fucking brazilian, man, by the time it reaches his grandson the bank acounts will be empty amd the yacht would be full of roaches
You dont buy class, you are born with it.

That's funny coming from a Espanopoor. Spain is one of the PIGS of Europe and will crash any day now. Now wonder Catalonia wants out. When Spain goes down hopefully Halal Madrid and Uefalona goes down too.

Can't confirm. My religious catholic relatives would rather kill themselves than having to rely on others, but are the first to offer help when someone in the family is having trouble. Most of my irreligious relatives are crazy egoistic when it comes to money (inheritance, deals made in the family like houses or land, complaing about other relatives' stinginess etc.)

Don't know about protestants.

Did I say that we werent like that you fucking amerimutt?

Prostestants are selfish

lmao you're an illiterate moron

You proved my point, Klaus.

>Would rather live and raise my kids in one of the best cities on Earth than in smoggy chinkland where people spit on the street tbqh.
I don't get it, isn't that exactly why he moved?

I have a mate who was also raised in China and he turned out fine

do they do this in china?
youtube.com/watch?v=fwsELgafHDI

Quite the opposite, Leon-Alexander.

>He's not going to get another job once he turns 35.
>literally every branch of football managing is filled with ex-players who still easily earn millions

why do you think he decided to play for Chelsea in the first place?

retard

he is such a cunt.

providing for his family while some guy wins 1/10000000000 of his money and has to feed 5 kids.

just admit you want to fuck off to your palace and die there snorting coke all day, that is fine, no shame in that.

the only thing he will provide to his family is the creampie his sister will be having

It's funny because London used to be known as "that smog cloud over there with 20.000 dead bodies"

why is that funny?

he thinks London is better off than chinkland, that's why it's funny

>the only thing he will provide to his family is the creampie his sister will be having
Lauhing like an idiot in the bed, thanks

Attached: 1445716929351.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

I assume he's also putting less wear and tear on his body in China. Didn't he play a ton of games from 2013-14?

i imagine price of living is also 10x less in shanghai than london too

Attached: oscar and ramires.gif (500x284, 2.94M)

Youd be wrong

No, he's using his family as an excuse

t. Zhang

This is only the beginning of the Asian Century and whitebois already shook.

Haha

Poor Oscar has to think of his family, with just 90 thousand pounds a week playing for Chelsea he would be living in the streets by the age of 40.

>American education

In no other place of employment in the world do people get mad that other people switch companies for higher pay

he wasn't a starter at chelsea, not sure what makes him think he'd be in the wc squad

oooh money money money! get that paper! get that cash!

when will people stop caring about this shit. it literally doesn't make you any happier. oscar will get old with his spoiled as shit kids who will blow every last cent he earned in china. fuck this dude.

so from what i gather, this dude looks like a StarCraft player, but apparently he's a somebody in england dive grass and you homos are butt hurt he's trying to get paid the most he can to play dive grass, holy shit lol

b-b-but he's supposed to be a mercenary in the league I watch!!

>another post from a poor that attempts to demonize the wealthy
btw does hating on someone you'll never meet make you happy? What do you know about money not making someone happy? Pathetic little bottom feeder you are.

>Wasn't a starter
Under Mouyes he started at least 20 games a season.

>leave home for more money in england
based
>leave england for more money in china
wtf

then he wasn't a starter, mong

In no other place of employment in the world do people get several times more pay for doing an irrelevant job than a hugely prestigious job. It's like going from CEO of a Fortune 100 company to executive in a local catering company in Hartlepool yet getting paid about treble.

What was his wage at Chelsea anyway?

I know nothing of the intricacies of you or chinas tax laws but knowing generally it's possible he gets large tax alleviation playing there to. I would imagine china would do something like tax the shut out of the team for signing him but his end pay that you see listed is largely untouched.

>one of the best cities on Earth

Attached: dgzfgzfjgzfjkf.jpg (636x358, 31K)

Only because Mourinho ruined him. With a proper manager he could have been much much better.

oscar sleeps with his sister and his gf doesn't care

so he's cool in my book

But where will be go once he retires? Back to Brazil? Fucking lol. I'm surprised that his relatives haven't already been kidnapped and held for ransom.

This is pretty much what Cafu said when he went to Milan, shit like "I need money to buy groceries"

A kid stays in Europe for his own little ego, a man goes in China to provide for his family.

L O D S OF E M O N E

what's that spell?

He can't provide for his family on 90k a week?