Is there place in the Alt-Right for the LGBT community?

I am a gay male, married faithfully to my husband. We have two wonderful children. My political views feel very in sync with a lot of the nationalism here.

Why is there so much anger towards gays here though? I don't get how my being gay concerns you at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That depends. You get too much poo in your penis?

Do you swallow?

Do you practice only the missionary position?

Did you accept that you will suffer in hell for all eternity?

>You get too much poo in your penis

My partner and I, RARELY have anal sex.

>Do you swallow?

Yes.

>Do you practice only the missionary position?

See above

>Did you accept that you will suffer in hell for all eternity?

No, god does not exist.

I don't have a problem with them except i hate it when they start showing others how gay they were and happy they are as if telling us be gay. Talking from experience happened a lot in highschool.

That being said lemme ask you a question OP, what part of being fucked in the buttocks by men or sucking someone off or fucking them makes you so happy that you are gay? honest question here.

Drop the T and you're in.

Most of Sup Forums see gay people like black people

They're totally fine, if anything relieved, to see normal ones. Gun holding, nationalist, perhaps a little racist, red pilled on women etc right wing gay guys are fine, it's when they're loud and over the top or forcing it on everyone around them that annoys people. Just like with niggers and black people, there's a difference between gay guys and faggots

this

No. Vote Hillary.

I think your preconceptions about gay men is pretty far off. Flaming faggots are always going to be the most visible. There are loads of gay men like me that fly under the radar. I don't ask other people what they do in their sex life so I don't see why it would be different for me.

>what part of being fucked in the buttocks by men or sucking someone off or fucking them makes you so happy that you are gay? honest question here.

What part of being with women makes you so happy? I was never interested in women, like you are not interested in men. My partner and I rarely have anal sex. Sex with him makes me happy because he is my companion and I love to make him feel good.

Look most of us have no problem. But if you literally go "lel im gey guyz accept meh" people will despise you

Drop the B too...

Bisexuals are the worse and the most disease ridden of them all.

I don't think there's room for you in any serious conservative movement, because you abuse the liberal State's power to get married and adopt kids, things that you are not entitled to simply because you fuck men.

OP is a faggot

while you're at it drop the L too. lesbians are insufferable.

>What part of being with women makes you so happy? I was never interested in women, like you are not interested in men. My partner and I rarely have anal sex. Sex with him makes me happy because he is my companion and I love to make him feel good.

The fact that i can have children of my own and make sweet passionate love is what makes me happy, the fact that i dont have to get shit on my dick everynight from fucking males is what makes me happy.

Seriously what part of gay makes you happy? you say you have no interest in women, how so?

>for the LGBT community?
fuck no.
>for upstanding gays that hate the LGBT community for all the cancer it associates them with?
absolutely.

Now just drop the G and you're in.

Do you also get Tax Cuts because of your sexual orientation? Like what the fuck man, you're a liberal.

Keep it to yourselves, and it's no problem. I, not a fan of enforced gay marriage, but as long as you don't go around in public kissing and shit (and you don't adopt) I don't care.

There are far bigger problems facing us.

There is no place for faggots that openly express their faggotry.

Yeah just don't bring it up or talk about it what you do on your own time is none of my business

isn't that always a given until proven otherwise.

You are posting on it right now

You should be okay with them going around in public kissing and shit because it's their right. Gay marriage as you said is enforced.

That doesn't make sense. Women are the limiting factor to how much sex men get. When 2 men who are both attracted to men are around, they'll fuck. When a man and a woman who are attracted to the opposite sex are around, she'll play games for awhile. I'm also bi, but I've never wanted sex with anyone yet. I hope I do one day, but I'm extremely monogamous I realize. I don't understand what people get out of sleeping around.

Now you drop the soap and i will be in very soon ;)

>jealous
>believes the STD meme

There are actually quite a few homos in the alt right: Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, Jack Donovan, Ramzpaul, Jared Taylor.

If your political views align with Sup Forums, though, then you are not alt right, you are alt-light. Sup Forums now is basically posers who brought into what they THINK is the alt right by milo. They're something much worse than fags. Some of them even LARP being gay on twitter with milo. It's fucking weird.

They have a right to, but I have a right to disapprove.

Nobody should be exposing their fetish in public, whether they are a straight couple making out, or a gay one.

>you shouldn't take benefits that are available to you

Idiot.

Millennial Woes is attracted to guys? Wow, I've always thought he was kind of attractive.

And I have the right to tell you that this Christianity-enforced homophobia, is breeding liberal insanity.

"The Gay" is a natural behavior, what's unnatural is making it a special legal (!) status for 2 men that have sex to marry (?), adopt children, and have tax cuts that are intended for families.

male hetero > male gay > female anything

one could argue that male gay is more redpilled than male hetero

As a Republican, the only time I have a problem with gay people is when they attempt to pass and support legislation that says, under penalty of law, people of the United States have to abandon their religious principles and moral beliefs in favor of progressivism.

You'll find a majority of conservatives believe similar things, even evangelicals. They'll tell you that although they personally don't adhere to homosexuality, they will advocate your right and freedom to express your sexuality and religious beliefs in whichever way you choose, so long as it does not hinder the same rights of others.

You like dudes? That's cool. You want to marry a guy in a church that is willing to do that? Fine with us. You want to force, by law, certain churches, business, and people to change their fundamental beliefs and values to adhere to yours? Hell no. That's a direct violation to the Constitution.

You'll find, in general, Republicans want to follow the Constitution, and that Democrats don't, regardless of race, religion, sexuality, or even gender expression.

Straight couples can kiss in public, lad. Not like passionate minutes long tongue wrestling, but just normal shit is fine.

don't lie, you masturbated while typing this post and reading his answers did you.

Yeah, he's actually a quarter bi. He said in one of his videos that 75% of the people he's attracted to are women. Not sure if he's a top or a bottom.

>No, god does not exist.

No, you're not welcome here.

"Can"? So "can" gays, lad. But if we're talking people exposing their fetishes in public, if gays shouldn't make out, straights shouldn't.

That's fine. I'm not attracted to guys who aren't attracted to women. Confusing, right?

I have no problems with you guys at all as long as you're basically nice, honest, hard-working people. I think some people are just haters, but that aggressive gays who like to mess with straight guys ruin shit for a lot if good gay guys.

of course. this is Sup Forums, and besides, these are very relevant questions.

If you take the benefits Hilarry and Obama gave you, you are as much an enemy as them. You're no conservative.

>The alt-right everybody

>Is there place in the Alt-Right for the LGBT community?

Nothing but I've just never felt attracted to a woman. They do nothing for me and I have never imagined myself dating one. For as long as I can remember having thoughts about other people romantically or sexually they've always been guys.

Honestly, alt-right has been sounding more and more like 'edgy right'. Just be aligned right.

what you faggots, dykes and various varieties of mental diseases don't seem to understand is that, yes ok you're fucked in the head, but as long as you don't go around town shoving your degeneracy in everyone's face, very few people would care.

Always having to hear about you faggots somewhere makes me more and more irritated at the whole thing. I'm not a faggot, so I don't want to see homo shit whenever I go outside.

If you were able to act like normal, upstanding citizens and there are some faggots who are, then you wouldn't be asking this question to begin with because you'd be as right or left as anyone else, you just happen to like dick in your ass.

Gays kissing in public promotes degeneracy mate. Hetero kissing promotes family values.

No. Repent and turn from sin and then you will be welcome. Until then, leave and don't come back.

Finally, a true Conservative in the house.

I have nothing against gays.

You're welcome in the sense that as fellow americans, you will be tolerated and treated as equals. That doesn't mean I, or anyone else, will (or should) approve of your choice.

Plenty of different research organizations are working with stem cells to make it possible for same-sex couples to biologically reproduce with the zygote belonging to them each 50%. So, soon enough (next decade or so) gays/bi who aren't total whores will be just as happy as straights.

Yeah, the alt-right has become increasingly full of edgy faggot losers. It's a hotbed of degeneracy.

For fucks sake this board just keeps getting cuckier and cuckier. I actually had respect for you Nationalists and Traditionalists in Europe/the Americas. Legalizing sodomy, legalizing gay marriage, and so on seriously what the fuck? All this does is leads your countries to a very dark path. I bet a lesbian trans woman will lead the far-right in America someday.

Thank you my Jewish cousin.

I dunno famm, Jesus looks pretty gay in that pic.

maybe the 4th reich will be like the red light district in thailand

>We have two wonderful children.

No you don't.

There is a place for gays and lesbians in the alt-right, but there is no place for “the LGBT community”. Fuck off.

>promotes degeneracy
A buzzword isn't an argument. And are you projecting how easy it is for you to fall pray to becoming gay? Nah, nobody should be exposed to any fetish in public.

degenerate subhuman faggot

It's totally possible to hold those views without belonging to a herd, Mr alleged sodomite.

This herd in particular demands that you adhere to a moving goal post of acceptable faggotry. At best, they will tolerate your existence provided you do your best not to remind them you exist. At worst, they'll want to gas the fags. Can you moderate your faggotry levels on a situational basis?

Why even try? It's an anonymous Egyptian frog cult for fuck's sake. Just say you're an Algerian bull fucking a Swedish politician's wife and join in the fun!

>Is there place in the Alt-Right for the LGBT community?

Yeah, the alt-right is a bunch of autistic edgy faggots who do whatever it cool, and accepting homosexuality of the cool trend on the right atm.

You won't find a home in real nationalism though, or old Sup Forums

Inherently being a homosexual is beyond your control and blame but

-Getting married
-Having children
-Glorifying your sickness

is not acceptable for you.

Don't blaspheme the Lord, even as a joke.

>practice missionary position
> be gay

how?

you can fuck someone in the ass from that position it's just not as common

go look up a video

Come on mate, they're nuzzling eachother.

>two men raising a child
>'but how does this affect anyone but me?'

Selfish.

>married faithfully

Doubt it. Like 95% of 'marriages' think of fidelity like some kind of optional feature. The idea of giving up their constant supply of dicks and assholes is absurd.

Even if OP is on the level, the fact remains that almost all homos are very, very promiscuous.

Aside from that, social norms are more important than people realise. Society is made up of individuals. If a large portion of those individuals are degenerate queers then society will be worse for it.

I don't mind gay people at all.
Also this

I'll pass.

Why do you have to use that buzzword "LGBT community" like everyone is obsessed and defined by who they're attracted to? I'm just a person attracted to females and male who shares similar views to pol.

Who are you, chocolate bar imposter?

Just ram it in the dick

As long as your not a faggot , you are fine by me

No there is not,

On a political level you are a problem and a danger to our current western societies, with falling European birthrates its highly illogical for our societies to accept homosexuality, no matter the amount of homosexuals or your personal feelings on the matter.

On a metaphysical, mysticist amd esoteric level you are a mistake.
A man and a woman can compliment eachother, let of their ego and fully melt together and compliment one another, you cannot since both of you are of the same sex.
You have a strong bond of oneness but not without the ego and not with the complimentation which you will never experience, this is the reason why homosexuals are so full of lust for they cannot exterminate the ego but still chase that goal until they change or die.

Imperat naturam nisi parendo = "One doest go against or command nature but obeys it."

You are like charbyde and scylla with on one side immigration and on the other homosexuals and its enablers.

We went from ruling the world to ruling a fellow man's anus. Hopefully you Muslims don't make the same mistake as us.

This

This kraut gets it.

The LGBT community is, depending on context, either a disease-transmitting orgy of degeneracy or a subversive leftist political agitator's club. I don't give two shits what gay couples want to do in private, but as a group they are allowing themselves to be used as a spearhead against Christianity and right-wing values. Seems like a bad decision to immediately go on the attack against the Christian majority the moment you gain cultural visibility and legal acceptance, almost as if you wanted to provoke Christians into believing they were right not to trust you, but I'm not gay so maybe I'm missing some perspective there.

This made me chuckle slightly

>Don't talk to me or my husband's ex-wife's son ever again.

I'm fine with you homo men. Especially if you're nationalists.

your children are going to have problems when they grow up. They need a mother figure.

We don't want you. Open homosexuality threatens traditional male bonding which is vital to building lasting institutions. You don't reproduce, and are therefore worthless to the project of population growth. You open the door to women in traditional male spaces and endanger gender norms. All of this is not even to mention your all but certain sexual promiscuity and perversion, and much higher likelihood of pedophilia. If you teally feel that you can't change, then keep it quiet and private, don't let children find out, and know that we will express open hostility the moment you show yourself.

I have no problems with gays. Especially twinks.

The flamer attention whores are fucking faggots though

I really fucking doubt the fags where i live will increase i mean im living in the most conservative state in Canada. Gays have no problem here but they tend to be looked down upon from most of what ive seen.

What are twinks? I've heard someone call me this before.

>Why is there so much anger towards gays here though?
>I am a gay male, married faithfully to my husband. We have two wonderful children.
You answered your own question, now fuck off to /lgbt/ where you belong.

Yes, but not on Sup Forums

>No, god does not exist.
This is why you are a degenerate. Your homosexuality may be incidental to this.

Shut the fuck up, cuck. No fags in the alt right.

t. Ahmed Muhammed

im a tranny and ive been here shilling for nationalism, traditionalism, and moralism since /new/

just dont be an obnoxious faggot about it and you'll be fine

>I don't get how my being gay concerns you at all.
That's because you're stupid. Homosexuality lowers the standards for society. Accepting it means it's ok to have mental conditions that affect your genetic legacy and the upbringing of your* children. You will never be normal.

Here, educate yourself and see why you are degeneracy incarnate.
pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc#

* gays can't actually share children so their kids are never really theirs. This creates a broken family which is in direct contrast to the glorious and proven Nuclear Family.

>public decency makes you a raghead

You're literally the worst kind of person. Too stupid to see how there is no difference between LGB and T and how you only accept gays because TV told you too. And you're too stupid to see how you will accept trannies in 10 years too because you cannot think for yourself.