A pleasant question

Just seen guardians of the galaxy 2, are you guys aware that groot dies at the end?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7qUNx5_UBbI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Op is a fag

Faggotry aside, this was the saddest part of the film

>disney killing of a character that is heavily used for toys
yeah stop talking bollocks.
Rooker dies and Ive no interest in watching this disney crap

I wanted to die when Groot died. What's worse is how he died

Worst part of the movie, total fucking kiddie shit.

i found it quite a fun ride, i went in expecting guardians of the galaxy and i got guardians of the galaxy with tons of 80's references... that made my day...

also, adam warlock at the end was fucking legendary...

and Miley Cirus as Mainframe? these guys keep on hitting the ball...

didnt groot die in the first movie? why do they keep killing him?

Good.

I hope termites ate him alive, starting with his treedick.

This was a great film, definitely worth the admission price!

It sucked and was nothing like the first one. I didn't even pay to watch it and I feel ripped off. Still better than most marvelshit I suppose.

I was expecting Nebula to die because she's happy sisters now and her character arc is all wrapped up so she's ready to be killed off for drama.

again?

Actually Yondu dies saving Starlord from the collapsing Ego, the living planet.

Ego was actually Peter's dad all along and gave Peter's Mom cancer so he wouldn't keep visiting her.

Ego is a celestial which makes Starlord half celestial, but Peter gives up his powers because they would have meant keeping Ego alive.

Gamora uses a Liefeld gun in the movie in a great fight sequence with Nebula. She rips it from her ship.

she's going to kill thanos, how can she die before that?

>ActuallyYondu dies saving Starlord from the collapsing Ego, the living planet. Ego was actually Peter's dad all along and gave Peter's Mom cancer so he wouldn't keep visiting her. Ego is a celestial which makes Starlord half celestial, but Peter gives up his powers because they would have meant keeping Ego alive. Gamora uses a Liefeld gun in the movie in a great fight sequence with Nebula. She rips it from her ship.
What did he mean by this?

fuck off shill

>Nebby dies fighting
>Gamora grabs the power gauntlet and wishes her back to life with her sisterly love
>they work together to defeat Thanos

Infinite bebe groots XD

Wud you fucc moody teenager Groot?

You just got spoiled my dude

If groot died at the end of gog2, then its just proof that marvel writers are ass. Using the same gimick at the end of two movies.

I see your shitpost and raise you

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7qUNx5_UBbI

nice argument there, i'm, hands down, astonished and preplexed!

you do not read much comics, do you?

lets say things dont go exactly like the comics (something that has been chaning with the latest movies), has anything like that happened before? why would it happen now?