Eric Andre Tries To Troll Breitbart, Gets Pwned

youtube.com/watch?v=jy47dgjMk-A

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_parentheses
gizmodo.com/this-is-what-humans-would-look-like-if-they-evolved-to-1784035621?utm_campaign=socialflow_gizmodo_twitter&utm_source=gizmodo_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow
youtube.com/watch?v=1fm-xSSARyo
youtube.com/watch?v=HAfsgM_i8O4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They all looked like they were having fun with it. Eric Andre is genuinely funny. I wouldn't be surprised if he goes on here.

He's not funny, looks like a crackhead and reads off a script. Why don't you just give in to your craving for BBC you cuckhold.

all i see is a young proud man of color murking up some old pasty fools

this is a man who walked up to a random woman and asked if she was reading ''Mein Kampf'' i don't think there's any politics involved at all.

>Eric Andre is genuinely funny
Yeah if you like entry level xd so random humor.

His comedy doesn't appeal to me.

His comedy doesn't work when they are aware of his schtick. Tom Green did it better.

People know who he is now which sucks.

Alt-Rightfags are like SJW, you all can't laugh at yourself.

what is wrong with that man?

Shouldn't you be putting your wife's son to bed instead of shitposting? She and the bull will be very mad if cuck jr doesn't get his sleep.

He's the best thing on AS in terms of live television. His dumb humor is just fun to watch it's like watching 12 ,oz mouse. It's just nice to zone out too while I shitpost on my phone.

Eric Andre is an example of why miscegenation should be outlawed.

>he watches adult swim
>It's just nice to zone out too WHILE I shitpost on my phone.
How does it feels to be adhd riddled nigger?

Slavic

>gets called a cuck
>n-no you
pic related

kys

this.

Pretty good I've picked up an instrument and have been learning how to song write while I shitpost on the side it's pretty nice.

How many pokemon have you caught lately

dyel?
Probably a cuck with a cuck body.

>He's the best thing on AS in terms of live television.

Only when he destroys his set - and that loses its charm after a while. The rest of his show is cringe inducing at best.

He got immediately roasted.

You're getting spanked mate, just admit defeat

I don't know man I laugh every time when I see him drink bottles of ranch. He must throw up every time.Hannibal is pretty cool too.

the absolute state of comedy these days

>implying I don't like getting spanked
SPANK ME HARDER MONKEY

Where's his point of view?

Sam better crash the DNC. He needs to upstage this fag and generate some publicity for World Peace.

Why does the video look like it's from 1998?

When Eric Andre first came on adult swim it was pretty fresh and new. Had a few laughs watching the early episodes. Clearly it can only last so long. I got pretty bored of it and the whole network entirely. Pretty embarrassing he has to bring a script to troll people. I love that the old comedy easy route of going after the right isn't working anymore.

Forced meme, lad. You sound like a newfag shill reporter trying to fit in.

then why does he only bother conservatives. alex jones, breitbart, that says to me that he's a leftist using nihilism as a shield.

>Eric Andre is genuinely funny.

Is that supposed to be meta-humor about him not being funny?

how does breitbart not get the joke

this guy has had a tv show over a year and all he does is say awkward stupid shit

>shill reporter
I haven't said anything about lefty garbage though the fuck are you talking about I'm voting trump nigger.

>(((Breitbart)))

>People know who he is now which sucks.
None of the people he tried to "troll" at the RNC knew who he was and he wasn't funny in any of the videos I saw.

KEK. This.
If you're older than 16 and still watch adult swim you have issues.
Last time I watched adult swim, robot chick was new and just came out.
It's just retarded now.

His first season is funny and it made Adult Swim actually watchable again. He's getting stale for sure but it's better than the majority of things on that shit network. Honestly if it was my choice I'd bring back 12 oz mouse, King of the HIll, and Perfect Hair Forever. More Toonami anime. We're given what we can take though. I don't think he's anywhere near funny as any of those shows.

he used to be pretty funny, but now he just comes off as desperate. same thing with his show. occasionally it's good, but there's only so many times you can watch somehow have a pretend tantrum before it stops being funny. I think it's somewhere between 2 and 3 times. meaning his show remains funny for at most a single episode.

Agreed

Ooohhhhhh. I get it now. He's on Adult Swim. That explains why you'd have to be stoned to think he's funny.

He makes the show while on acid.

Watch it on acid. It'll make sense.

I just poked my head from under the rock. What does the "(((name)))" thing on twitter mean?

Ooohhhhhh. I get it now. He's on Sup Forums. That explains why you'd have to be stoned to think this shitpost is funny.
Can be applied to just about anything.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_parentheses

This fag reminds me of Touré

>makes Goy Swim watchable again
Or you could not watch the Talmudvision

>Alt-Rightfags are like SJW, you all can't laugh at yourself.

I thought Sargon lived in Britain not the US.

I don't believe he ever deleted anyones comments tho

>le ebin strawman image
Kill yourself.

He's Australian.

Go back to Africa, nigger.

>Talmudvision
Is it honestly good I'd give it a chance AS is really fucking dull and I haven't been watching their network since I got rid of my cable.

cringe is the new funny !

>not being able to read the body language of the guy on the right
>not noticing the guy's tone of voice when he says "I'm sure you do"
lol

OH nevermind I wasn't paying attention it's slang.
It is though we're all laughing at your country as the shitposts happen. Seeing what happens to your people is the ultimate cringe. You were literally told to suck it up when it came to terrorist and to accept get fucked in the ass by Sharia law. That's pretty fucking cringey.

"this is what mankind would look like if they evolved to survive car crashes"
gizmodo.com/this-is-what-humans-would-look-like-if-they-evolved-to-1784035621?utm_campaign=socialflow_gizmodo_twitter&utm_source=gizmodo_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

youtube.com/watch?v=1fm-xSSARyo
lol fuck all you salty miserable buzzkills, eric andre is hilarious and very obviously isnt meant to be taken seriously or seen in a political light

The only one not laughing was the Jew. The other guy seemed to have a blast fucking with Andre back. It was funny seeing them both get blasted it's usually something you never see in Andre's show it was funny both ways.

So a comedian storms someone's set and there's no controversy
but when Alex Jones storms a set
people call him an asshole

i see nobody laughing, just like in your favorite comedian video

Fuck off gian

t. 13 year old school boy

I have to disagree the mudslimes seem to be laughing it up as they kill your women and children as you watch.

His mum had Zika.

I like his show but fuck that was a cringefest

gyno

Even the biggest Erice André fans have to admit that he bombed hard there

So, basically he's a fag who does anything obnoxious for attention.

....and you know who he is because you're still 16 years old?

considering they mostly killd their own kind ?
heh weird kind of humor

>Considering they mostly killed their own kind
Except for the attack at Nice where foreigners and French citizens were killed including the couple of Muslims in the crowd. Shitposts aside I'm sorry you guys are going through that it sucks I hope you guys are able to sort your shit out.

Look at this shit. The chronic masturbaters of this board are so enthralled by cuckolding that "cuck" is the ULTIMATE INSULT sure to illicit maximum butthurt (as long as it is directed at another chronic masturbater Sup Forumstard)

LOL attention is the point of comedy you dumb fucking retard. You dont see standup comedians or other people in the buisiness of comedy performing infront of empty crowds do you? Why would a tv show centered around skits and public pranks or skits be any different? Kill yourself you dull cum guzzler

Is this american humor? I thought Louis Ck or w/e was bad, but this is something else.

Oddly enough, Eric Andre trolled Alex Jones earlier this week. The circle is unbroken.

This board worships 8 different frog gods including one named Kuk what the fuck did you expect. The board not to make constant shitposts about cuckolding. The whole subject is fucking hilarious. Does it bother you because you're a victim of the cuckoning?

leaf, when have you produced anything remotely close to comedy thats not ironic

Hi Louis

I find the show more cringey than anything else. The only way to make politics actually funny is to strawman like Stephen Colbert used to do and that one cartoonist with the crying statue of liberty in every comic.

At least Louie doesn't suck dog cock kek.

It can't bother me because I'm not hung up on these insecurities over race, sexuality, and social ineptitude. It amuses me greatly however.

Be happy m8, canadians can now suck your 60% cock, nigger

i mean, he is right

I agree actually Stephen Colbert in his prime was way funnier than Eric Andre. The funniest of them all though is Andrew W.K what the fuck even happened to him.

>isnt meant to be taken seriously or seen in a political light
One episode had Eric Andre crashing a Tea Party convention saying "You forgot your hoods", handing out white robes and rebel flags.

In another episode, he finds a guy on the street who's hammered out of his mind, who proceeds to slur "I love the Second Amendment, I shoot my guns every fucking day", then they superimpose the Isis flag behind him. I couldn't make this shit up if I tried.

yea, I don't think you can say it "shouldn't be seen in a political light" when it contains degenerate liberal propaganda.

>attention is the point of comedy you dumb fucking retard.
calls me a dumb fucking retard but he unironically finds this childish shit funny. Be honest user, how old are you?
Serious question. The only way I think I could find this stuff funny is if I was back in middle school.

No, this shit is retarded to me and I've never even heard of him before.
Check out this stupid skit. I've seen memes that make me laugh more than his entire "show."

youtube.com/watch?v=HAfsgM_i8O4

Don't worry leaf you won't have to travel all the way to burger land to suck that nigger dick. Justin is already sending in the Mudslimes to your country so you'll be able to suck plenty of nigger dick and you get the bonus of them being sharia law lovers.

The first season was fucking amazing. He rarely ever had actual famous people on the show so he'd have to be more creative. Now he gets an actual celebrity guest every week and it's the same old shtick every time. Bringing on Bruce Villanch as Arnold Schwarzenegger and a cooked chicken hanging from a piece of string as Vice President Biden was when he was at his funniest.

yeah, lacking some bird up

the eternal anglo.

Damn, does that means we will have our very own shootings with 50+ ded fags?

Cant wait to be just like you senpai, diversity sounds fun!

It sure does! Not only will you get the shootings but you'll get the rapes and molestation of young children and beheading of any infidels! What a glorious country! Hopefully they kill all the Tojos first.

>that link
Some comedians get financial support from our gov up here, hope thats not the case for you. this is fucking ptsd worthy

That was just embarrassing for that nigger. The guys could obviously see through it, and just weren't impressed in any way. And Nigger Andre wasn't funny at all.
>LOL! u republikanz thnk santa cant b black thats lame xD
>make ameri- i mean santa white again! BRAND NEW JOKE! WHITE MALES!
Why are there so many people that find this little kosher coon funny? I thought the responses the guys at Breitbart were giving were funnier. They didn't have to use le epic randum humor, and they exposed him for having a script. A fucking script just to spout that bland, predictable shit.

Reporting in m8. Love his show but if people don't get flustered he just looks like a try hard.
Honestly that's how most of life works, the first person to get mad loses.

Good thing I dont live in a big city
>tfw 96% white

So if the point of Cringe Comedy is "its not supposed to be funny", how is it comedy?

I actually think Eric is funny, at least in his show, and that this was pretty funny. Not really most of his jokes, but just the situation. I just like juxtaposition humor.