Anyone else unironically sad that the Italians and Dutch won't be at the World Cup? It doesn't seem right...

Anyone else unironically sad that the Italians and Dutch won't be at the World Cup? It doesn't seem right. Makes the entire tournament feel less "special", imo.

Attached: download.png (230x219, 7K)

No, they are both shit

I feel sorry for Italy but I'm happy that Holland didn't make it

No, they weren't good enough to get in.

Shit happens. Italy will be back in 2020.

>can't qualify in a multi-year group system with the power houses of maldova and albania

>lost to Sweden 1-0 over 180 mins

Fuck italy

No I'm happy. We deserved it.

They were also in a group with Spain. And we're not some pushover Central American team like Honduras. Don't play it down.

I remember being a child during USA '94, a world cup without England and France. It was strange having Bolivia instead.

>>can't qualify in a multi-year group system with the power houses of maldova and albania

Idiotic and irelevant point. It's still an uphill battle to qualify when you have Spain in your group and there's only 1 auto qualifying place.

You could win 9 out of 10 games and not qualify automatically. Pretty sure this happened to Switzerland actually

Feel sorry for Italy and USA

the real sad story of the world cup is when we pull out due to the russian faggot getting gassed in our country, world cup without england = meme cup

Switzerland and TSUcountry both had 27 points, yes.

>feeling sorry for a team that finished 5th in fucking concalaff

I read that he meant only officials not the team.

>Couldn't beat Sweden in 2 must win matches
>180 mins
>0 goals
>looked completed lost offensively
>0 goals in 180 mins
>crossed the ball 300 times against tall viking men with small manlet strikers
>0 goals

Why should I feel bad about this? The italians completed fucked up their tactics.

>score off deflection
>park the bus for 180 minutes
>no, we deserved it
whatever you say

This, although we should have made it being second behind spain. I dont like this qualification. the baboons at the federation need to go, this is just a kick in the ass for a reminder that they are shit and have been dragging the NT down since 2012. Its bad, and not to mention old fart ventura living in 1800s with his stupid formations and dumb decision making.

Yeah, a lot of time for both of those nations desu
That said it opens the door for other nations to cement themselves and show the world what they can do

>italians fucked up their tactics
dont include ALL of us and i would be fine with that. Ventura was the shitter

It is definitely less legit because USA is not there.

Im very upset about a WC without italy. But for real. I don't consider it legit. Idc about holland tho

shitaly play like total shit, relying on overratti and 40 year old has beens. glad they fucked off 2bh

Toothpastes getting fairly BTFO itt

>less "special"
as in less retarded?

>all these johnny foreigners confusing missing them with thinking they deserved it
learn to read

>No italy, netherlands or USA
Its going to be very weird
I am already hating it
Also no vladivostock

>three months in advance Englel already making excuses on why this world cup is not a real one and it "won't count" so it's not an utter embarassment when they get BTFO in round of 16 yet again
>elected politicians and royals already unironically pulling the "we don't even care about this semen slurping sport" and """threatening""" to not even participate as if England and its pace merchants had an actual chance to make an impact in the tourney

Attached: 1482020280660.jpg (217x190, 15K)

Why would I miss an undeserving team from a competition?

probably the most plebbit posts ive read in a while

Englel has won more World Cups than you, László.

>Hungary

it's not 1954 la why are you here

>It is definitely less legit because USA is not there.
Kek

probably the same fags that "will miss" HSV when they get relegated because muh tradition

Why no vlad?

Cuck

Wait you guys were picking on Americans for not qualify and 2 actual football powerhouses didn’t make it?

Hmmmm

Both teams have shit players. Nobody is missing them.

Drawing Italy and Spain together was bullshit, like making a group with Netherlands, France and Sweden while there were mickey mouse groups in the qualification. Italy paid for UEFA's corruption this time, but it could have been anyone else.

so many beta cucked sports fans around here.

the best should play the best. losers and shit shit teams can fuck off. italy isn't good enough. the based vikings proved this.

>t. Attila Schröder-Nagy, born in Berlin

Too far away.

>Tacos & Tequila

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

>random draw
>blame UEFA

Attached: 1506940842294.jpg (238x192, 14K)

he now remembers 2002

Attached: E5E551BF-BD92-4C69-9B0C-03512DA58354.jpg (540x494, 136K)

Exactly

Thats the shittiest excuse i ever heard
vladdy is one the nicest cities in the world

Attached: D4FA6615-D477-48CD-BE5D-3809A6F9DD07.gif (403x392, 84K)

It's a shame there'll be no oranje slags in the crowd.

>No Italy
>No Holland
>No USMNT
>Meanwhile Saudi Arabia and Sweden minus Zlatan in

The difference is that you were playing the likes of Panama and Tomato & Tomato but people did make fun of them.

The terrible thing is that most people don't even realise how rigged that shit was.
Just showed it to my dad again two weeks ago and he had no real idea.

I'll never forget 2002 and I will never be not butthurt about 2002, m8. I don't care that we won 2006 and 2010 to get back at FIFA. I want all gooks holodomor'd since that bloody 2002 world cup.

I wish we'd have gotten refballed too.
We'd have avoided being assfucked by Brazil and would it have made a nice 12 years of justice. ;_;

How much of a casual do you have to be to miss Holland not being there? They didn't even make it to the fucking 24 team Euros, they are complete and utter shit.
>BUT LE CUT INSIDE MAYNNN XDDDDDD UPVOTE THAT WEBM OF EBIG QT CROWD WAIFU XDDDD

Attached: 1483934053624.jpg (600x418, 27K)

>park the bus for 180 min
Fucking fake news. We were pushing the play entirely up to the goal. It's not our fault we managed to actually defend the rest of the 120 min. Get off your high horse. You came to Stockholm to play for a 0-0. If anything YOU were parking the bus the first match.

>And we're not some pushover Central American team like Honduras
no, you're a pot 3 shitter like the pushover Central American team Costa Rica

Bet you lot said the same in 2002

Mocking Holland is all fun and games now but I'll certainly miss them once the WC starts. DOn't care about Italy

t. soyboy

>face the worst Argentine team in professional history
>still can't win
woah you sure showed me by bragging about beating us 1-1 like 16 years ago

t. 12 year old who learned a new insult and uses it everywhere whether it makes sense or not

>in Russia
>No Italians, Dutch, Chileans, Americans

Worst WC of all time incoming.

Yeah right. You were one of the fucking favourites to win it all. Worst squad my ass.

Fuck Italy. They fucked up my state (NJ) we used to be white. We could have been a part of New England

World Cup 2002

Argentina 7/2
France 4/1
Brazil 6/1
Italy 6/1
England 9/1
Spain 9/1
Portugal 12/1
Germany 14/1
Cameroon 40/1
Russia 40/1
Croatia 50/1
Paraguay 50/1
Republic Of Ireland 50/1
Turkey 50/1
Uruguay 50/1
Japan 66/1
Nigeria 66/1
Sweden 66/1
Belgium 80/1
Denmark 80/1
Poland 80/1
Mexico 100/1
Senegal 100/1
Slovenia 100/1
Ecuador 125/1
Republic Of Korea 150/1
USA 150/1
Costa Rica 200/1
South Africa 200/1
Tunisia 200/1
Saudi Arabia 250/1
China 350/1

Literally THE favourites.

KEK

soyboy BTFO

No I want a world cup dominated by countries that don't give a shit. More disappointed in no Burgers desu.

This we were Dutch dammit

Attached: Angry+feels+some+speeding+asshole+ran+over+my+cat+today_58163f_5507890.jpg (633x758, 63K)

>England 9/1
Wake me up lads

I hope your whole family gets blacked.

>t. 1/128th terrone

You realize interracial relationships have been a thing in Europe much much longer than in America?

2002 Argentina were the shittest Argentina team in decades. Even we beat them at that WC, ffs. Nothing to brag about, Sven.

This

I know, its as if if never existed REEEEE

>Let's completely ignore decades of footballing history (including being finalists in 2010 and finishing 3rd in 2014) because of a current rough patch

Attached: fa8.jpg (500x500, 54K)

1/4th*. Still: Protect your own, Swede. The barbarians aren't even at the gates anymore - they've breached the walls.

>muh football history (though they don't even have a title)

by that fucktard logic >we should be in there too
you know the players would be the shitty ones who are playing currently, not the good ones from decades ago right? dumb animeposter

>England 9/1
What idiot would make that bet?

What will the meme yield be.

Will it yield memes?

I Wana feel comfy, and laugh at others but not my own team.

Attached: 1517575972874.jpg (800x600, 126K)

>Italia
>acusing someone park the bus
auheuhaueheuahuehauehauhe

>implying all history is equal
>implying recent history doesn't count for more than distant history
>unironically comparing a country that pioneered total football, won the Euros in 1988, and have finished in the top 3 at the past two World Cups, to a country that hasn't qualified for the WC since 1986

Attached: 729.gif (340x340, 137K)

It was actually lower before the group was drawn.

>Yet few welcomed England's chances in the quickly-named Group of Death, featuring Argentina, Sweden and Nigeria.
>Most firms reacted by pushing England's odds out from about 8-1 to 10-1, and even 14-1 (Stan James).

>somalian refugee reading comprehension

Attached: 18th.png (720x391, 29K)

yeah, the thing is they didn't.

Too bad America isnt in the world cup. I would have love to see a burgers vs illegal aliens derby desu

Italy not qualifying in World Cup is probably the best thing happened to them. They are over relying on old guard and their FA and manager are pant-on-head retard. They need some shake up and they got it.

>we underperformed therefore the squad was shit even though it was stacked and we were the absolute favourites everywhere
Retarded logic. If you had beaten us and went on to win, it would've been hailed as one of the best squads ever, but since you didn't it's a shit squad. If we advance, it's due to Argentina having a shit squad. Argentina can only have a good squad if they advance and we don't. That's some Catch 22 shit.

>the squad was shit
this retarded sentence is exactly what I was talking about when greentexting Somalian reading comprehension.

>Retarded logic. If you had beaten us and went on to win, it would've been hailed as one of the best squads ever, but since you didn't it's a shit squad
yeah, it's almost as if results determined whether you're good or not instead of betting odds.
I mean fuck it, why even play the world cup at all? just give the #1 ranked team the trophy and be done with it.

Big reason we aren't in the world cup is because Trump

>Mexico in the conservative part of Ohio the day after Trump surprisingly won the state

They weren't losing that game

>one of the worst argentine teams
Was actually a very strong Argentine team that underperformed. You can call it the most disappointing, but like fuck it's the worst.

>yeah, it's almost as if results determined whether you're good or not instead of betting odds.
In your worlds, upsets never happen, I suppose.

you realize that Argentina is an elite footballing nation, right?
it's not "one of the", its literally the worst Argentine team in professional history.
you can't argue against this, it's a fact.
and you still didn't beat us, fucking pathetic lmao

its literally in the same time zone as the whole world cup korea and japan but a group stage with a diferent timeline would be too smart for retards
like I said vladivostock is an integral part of russia, it marks the harbour in asia, the war against japan, the soviet threat in korea etc
it doesnt feel right

This is stupid. Underperforming doesn't make it any less of a strong team. You barely even qualified this year. If you go out in the group stages will it be the worst team ever? What if you win? Your logic is fucking retarded.

what the fuck are you even talking about?
when did I ever say that?

Nono we cant blame this meltdown of a football team on the orange daddy, now can we? :O

If a team gets upset by a weaker team, the stronger team automatically becomes shit by your head on pants retarded logic.

please re-read what you just posted until you realize how retarded it is.

The USA team brings the memes and muh passion

This will automatically help ruin the Cup

Attached: BF20BDF1-6C96-4AD5-A96C-F15E45D23109.jpg (4032x3024, 2.96M)