So how do you argue against someone who tells you that the terrorist acts committed currently in Europe by Muslims are...

So how do you argue against someone who tells you that the terrorist acts committed currently in Europe by Muslims are a result of european and western colonialism in the region? When Americans and Europeans have bombed and destabilized numerous countries (far from their homeland) , in the process killing military and civilians, isn't it only a just reaction to begin attacking the attackers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cmyGC96ClcE#t=7m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y#t=2m45s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It really doesn't matter. If you blow up my friends and family you are going to get dumptrucked.

Sucks the CIA is retarded, but thats what happens when your government is a corrupt useless piece of shit.

I'm going to bomb, danes, swedes, russia, germany and poland.
From the viking era till today they have occupied my land.
But yeah, it's just an excuse.
their culture isn't good enough to adapt to the christian one, look at the shitstorm armenians and azerbaijan have, armenians are christians and azerbaijan are muslim.
>inb4 vanned in 5 minutes for bombing threat

Let's assume they're right. Then why in the fuck would we take them as refugees, given that they want revenge?

Have them read what ISIS actually says.

When was the last time a Jap or a Korean blew people up in America?

so elites is killing and profiting from killing muslims and then calls them to cuck u to profit even more and all of u are just staying idle xD

You tell them that the terrorists were born and raised in the West therefore they have no good reason to bitch about the middle east it's just an excuse
They never were bombed or oppressed, this is a huge LIE, they live rich wsterners lives in safety, with money food iphones and tv shows, they're not poor orphan starving afghan kids ir anything, they're spoiled rich little shits living in white countries

Colonization happened centuries ago it has NO effect whatsoever on them its just ridiculous to mention it

You also tell them that if muslim diaspora feels bad for dead ISIS soldiers then they are quite obviously ISIS fifth column

Those countries were never stable to begin with. Even if you wiped out the West from the map, they'd still be at war with each other for believing a different version of Islam. It's not the west that is the problem, it's Islam.

If it's a woman you're arguing with, you rape them and blame the rape culture that is being propagated by the feminists.

Just open up a Quran and start reading it to them.

We bombed them because they're subhuman and commit genocides and other atrocities. It's our duty to fight evil. Leftards are the ones to blame for not letting us finish the job.

>how do you argue against someone
Turn my back to them and walk away, I have betters things to do

You tell them that even if it's true it doesn't matter, you still need to protect your country. You tell them that instead of defending the terrorists and giving your countries wealth to refugee's they should be arguing against what they think is the real cause, the colonialism, because it's still ongoing.

I tell them that shit happened before I was born and I don't give a fuck.

I would tell them that the only reason colonialism was successful is due to the inherent superiority of western people, and that no amount of pandering or demographic babysitting will change any of that.

Then I would explain to them how the current drive for multiculturalism and race mixing is a eugenics project aimed at creating a more controllable and hedonistic population to be ruled over by a genetic elite.

Okay, so, she is acknowledging that it is the government's fault. Why should regular people have their communities flooded with "refugees" because the government fucked up?

I kill them with history books while yelling at them for being cherry picking shit stains of our society

> We did this because of our Holy Book

NO YOU DIDN'T

> Allah commands us to spill the blood of the infidel!

DONT YOU MEAN THE IMPERIALISTS

> No

YES

>a result of european and western colonialism in the region
I'd just ask them where these colonies are.

Because they're not, they're created by alienating the native populations that are already there. That's why France has so many of these: they treat the Algerian-descended people like shit, even though they've been there for generations. They're ultra nationalists and they hate you if you're not French.

For the record, it's the same reason why black people riot and shoot cops. That's why people are always telling you guys to cool it with the racism and shit. It's like poking a bear and being surprised when it bites you.

>look ar the srguments in this thread
>no Wonder the nazis where anti-intelectuals

>Norwegian intellectuals

good thing norweigans are so intellectuals that they have little somalia in their country with cultural enrichment for their women.
Stupid nazis for not having these things and not being tolerant

Hong Kong & Macao and might by Japan

Hong Kong & Macao were colonized by the ebil whities and now they are the richest citys of Asia, thanks to the desestabilization and the european influence.
Muslims and other savages cant into capitalism, state law and civilization

i just grab those boobies, give them a big honk, and run away declaring victory for men everywhere.

There is no argument against that because that statement is true.
The only thing you can say is that the western world's attacks on the islamic world, have not been made in the name of the western peoples but that of the big business interests, and therefore that does not justify muslims blindly killing innocents all over Europe.
But that excuse is too little and too late.
Now all that's left for us to do, it's to kill each other and that's what we should all do, until only one nation is left standing.

Globalists did colonialism. not Westerners.

All the negative things you attributed to Westerners/Europeans were perpetuated by Globalists within those countries. That is, the very same people we are trying to get rid off ourselves.

That's a good point, thank you.
But aren't the globalists our elected officials? They represent us, do they not?

Where can I find what they say?

>But aren't the globalists our elected officials? They represent us, do they not?
No, globalists generally aren't politicians, they are the ones influencing the politicians often in ways that the politicians are not even aware of. Often a small proportion of elected officials get their way over the majority.

fuck off you piece of shit.

the only thing left to do is send everyone who is not white back to where they came from and be done with it.

It all started with Israel and the US support they received and keep receiving.

Poland was involved militarily in Iraq and Afghanistan. Poland hosted CIA prisons. There have been 0 attacks on Poland.

When tried help the people of the middle east take out their dictators, and establish a better form of government that values the people. Saddam was gassing the Kurds. He was a genocidal dictator. We tried to help them out, but they didn't want it. They want a dictatorship, they can have one, or mother fucking ISIS.

We tried to help them out. Now they need to fix their own shit.

>the terrorist acts committed currently in Europe by Muslims are a result of european and western colonialism
the terrorist acts committed currently in Europe by Muslims are a result of the jew elite and all their goyim servants in our governments manufacturing all these events, they bombed those countries AND opened our borders to the rapefugees specifically to destroy us.

It's not incompetence or chance, everything is going according to their plan.

>So how do you argue against someone who tells you that the terrorist acts committed currently in Europe by Muslims are a result of european and western colonialism in the region?
Well what are they implying by saying that? Are we just supposed to go "Well these Muslims are attacking us, but it is our government's fault, oh well, better just let them"?

Maybe it's a reaction, but if you dont aprove the actions of our goverments, you can disaprove ISIS too. Both imply killing inocent people.

>isn't it only a just reaction to begin attacking the attackers
How many decades later? I guess I'll go blow up some Germans for invading Russia in 1941, lol. Also, they aren't attacking the "attackers", they are attacking the civilians. So yeah, kebab must be removed.

>So how do you argue against someone who tells you that the terrorist acts committed currently in Europe by Muslims are a result of european and western colonialism in the region?

You could just bring up how non-white people colonized and enslaved white-Europe for thousands of years----especially Arabs, Turks and Muslims.
Here's a good list of how many white people were enslaved by muzzies over the centuries.

secularafrican.wordpress.com/2013/08/20/european-slaves-in-the-islamic-empire/

Dont worry, they're grasping on new straws now.
>Terrorists are mentally ill

You can't really be this stupid.
Clearly you've never been to France.
Algerians and Moroccans constantly attack white people and rape white women.
Stfu if you have no clue what you're talking about.
You're either a nignog, or a white guy who grew up in an all-white suburb.

Have them learn islam and its history.

youtube.com/watch?v=cmyGC96ClcE#t=7m50s

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y#t=2m45s

Why is "oh we attacked them so you have to understand why they're attacking us" ever an arguement? Just because you hit someone doesn't mean you should let them hit you back.

Everyone is so wrapped up in (((Muh equality))) that they're willing to excuse rape and murder in the name of what's fair

I spit at his face.

>Le some soldiers killed some violant criminals in the middle east so children desereve to get ran over by trucks
The philosophy of zombies.