All brits should rate her. Is she out of her mind?

All brits should rate her. Is she out of her mind?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-YHvzyfx5j8
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-margaret-thatcher-jeremy-corbyn-first-pmqs-remind-him-of-anybody-a7146141.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>if she needed to
So would any other world leader.

sounds very german

What's the point of a nuclear deterrent if you're unwilling to use it?

I believe she will be good, she's gonna get rid of a lot of degeneracy in this country you will see.

>affirming the will to use nukes
>doing literally the only thing required for nuclear deterrence to work
>out of her mind
why don't euros understand how the world works?

Is she Margaret Tacher reborn ?

Say bye to your knives and forks and hello to Sharia :)

That's what a lot of people are saying.

She won't do it.
She will never implement sharia law anywhere in this country.
At least I hope she won't.

>Spend billions on a deterrent
>'lol i wouldnt really use it guys'

Even if you don't support nuclear weapons, you'd have to be an absolute idiot to say you wouldn't push the button when we have them (like Jeremy Corbyn).

I don't get it ?
Wouldn't anyone who understands leadership do it ?

You have an ultimate weapon (no, not the metal gear) and you would seriously tell me that you wouldn't use it because "it's too powerful ;_;" ?

It's like having millions on your bank account and saying you'd rather work a data entry job to pay for your living expenses.
Using the assets you have is NOT a shame.

It literally comes back to that bullshit "privilege", it's the same story.
Shaming of your assets, be they earned or not, they are yours to use and you'd be retarded to not do so.
Just go live as a monk in a monastery if you want to live life in hardmode.
For the others who want to enjoy everything their only life has to offer, they'll use everything at their disposal.

Fuck I'm mad and it makes me ramble...

>only 100,000

it's a start I guess

It's not like it's been proven to be effective before, right japan ?

Any politician who puts their morals over the safety and prosperity of their people is unworthy on the role, so I'd have no respect for any PM that wouldn't push the button when push comes to shove.

What is with this shit meme

By all accounts she seems rock solid and a good ally to have on our side

All the spergy edgelords on here make her sound like the next Merkel. Is it sexism or what? IDK

>you wouldn't use it because "it's too powerful ;_;" ?

The problem is that she's not the only one who has that weapon. She has to be extremely careful who she aims it at, or they could just reply tenfold.

far from it, but she'll do for now

This
Fpbp
/thread

well yeah that's why it's called a deterrent

but any leader should be welcomed to use it on enemies without it

it truly boggles my mind as to why fucking hajis haven't gotten a taste of it yet.

>tfw you might be a sociopath after all
well I do spend too much time on Sup Forums.

thatcher wouldn't have accepted that referendum

trying too hard to be thatcher.

Good on her...she's got bigger balls than Cameron, but Thatcher she aint. She had BALLS OF STEEL! BALLS OF STEEL!

Liberals are stupid, they live in an hyper empathetic world where fee-fees is the base of everything, at the first crisis they would either toughen the fuck up or die quickly.

Depends on the US election. If $hillary wins I hope she completely dominates her. If Trump wins I hope for a budding "special relationship" which leads them to patching things up with Putin.

The dream team: Putin, Trump, May, Le Pen, Abe, Akkeson, Wilders, Abbot.

The threat of mutually assured destruction. It ensures peace because no one wants it to happen.

I'm so fucking hard right nor it's not even funny.
Why are you brits so based?

She wasn't afraid to say or do anything, but that wasn't necessarily a good thing in all cases

100000 why not ten million

>"would you use nukes in this hypothetical situation where you /NEEDED to do it?"
>"yes... that's what they're for"
>"OH MY GOD YOU GENOCIDAL MANIAC YOU'RE LITERALLY THE NEXT HITLER!!!"

she didn't say that, that was the uestion asked to her

There's only mutually assured destruction if you would use the damn things after being attacked.

HOLY FUCKING BASED

She answered the question that shell do that.

NOt Merkel.
Maybe her own people if they threatened her power.

I hope she nukes London.

>doesnt understand what a deterrent is
>shitposts anyway

Only an idiot wouldn't do something if you needed to do it.
It's NEED not WANT

The difference is that nuclear weapons kill totally indiscriminately. If you take a city with your army you can generally avoid killing civilians, but nukes kill everyone. Thus, they should be avoid using at all costs

oh shit

Here is a quick video of her confirming it.

youtube.com/watch?v=-YHvzyfx5j8

>losing your army to save enemy civilians
Yeah... no

I don't agree, what should be avoided at all cost is war against someone with nukes.

>inb4 edge.

you should know your enemies weapons before going to war.
the fact that we have such morals as "sparring enemy civilians" is only to the benefits of our enemies.

Well I say that but I'm neutral, so why do I care :^)

She should put other nations above her own nation, like a good national leader.

She wasn't announcing a first strike doctrine, the whole point is to reply to the rest with nukes should they use them, the SNP/Corbyn's stance is "well even if we do get obliterated then lets not make any retaliation because muh enemy civilian casualties"

WHAT ARE THOSE!?

Isn't that the whole point of nukes?

Mutually assured destruction? I mean. If your leader said they wouldn't use nukes, then wouldn't a country with just as many nukes bully the hell out of you?

She makes Labour so bootyblasted it's hilarious.
She is a second coming of Thatcher.
Completely based.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-margaret-thatcher-jeremy-corbyn-first-pmqs-remind-him-of-anybody-a7146141.html

SHOES

I'm feeling a solid 8 out of 10 so far

She was voted Islamophobe of the year by some faggot muslim magazine in 2015. Muslims hate her because she won't pander.

I hope to Christ we have another Thatcher. She already came up with some A-class bantz at PMQ this week.

I wouldn't nuke for less than a billion dead. Can I get 1.5 ?

I think she is doing a brilliant job so far. It is about time we had a leader with some balls who actually gives straight answers.

I initially thought Ledsom should have been PM, I am very glad I was wrong about May.

Long may it continue. I just hope she doesn't cave into the SNP and give us another referendum. In fact, I think she should abolish the Scottish Parliament. Total waste of time and all they do is cause problems.

yeah but that is not what she was saying they where debating nuclear deterrence

>I just hope she doesn't cave into the SNP and give us another referendum
I wouldn't worry, there's zero chance of that happening

I hope you are right user.

In order for the destruction to be mutually assured your enemies need to be aware of the fact that you are willing to use it. If your enemy thinks you wont pull the trigger then its no deterrent.

Christ, that was her first week on the job and she's already outdone all the good that Cameron did for the party

before she took power I was trying to convince you guys to give her a chance before you wrote her off as shit and you guys mocked me

to be fair Cameron took power in a coalition with the Lib Dem fags and had to promise the Brexit referendum to keep themselves from losing a majority due to people voting UKIP

he didn't have the strongest governing position

I was pretty concerned over her becoming PM, thought that she would more or less nullify brexit, either by not triggering artiicle 50 or by negotiating a deal that more or less meant we where still in the EU but not on paper. From what ive seen of her so far there is now a glimmer of hope that maybe shes gonna do uus right. Time will tell. At least we know shes got the stones for the job. lets just hope she has the brains and the love for England.

every time the SNP raises the idea of a second referendum, veto or joining the EU as a separate country they've been politely told to fuck off

just because they've got an unrepresentative amount of MPs, doesn't mean anyone takes them seriously

her cabinet looks pretty gud (and positive for Brexit)

If you aren't willing to use it, there is no mutually assured destruction, and it's worthless.

Of course I hope she'd only use it in the case of Britain facing destruction.

#NotAllLiberals

suck my liberal dick

For all your newfound love of her Sup Forums please don't forget she is a hardcore authoritarian and will put you in jail for hurting feelings on twitter.

underrated

>What I expected:
(a rant): "I WILL DO X, Y and Z and I'LL EVEN NUKE AND KILL 100 000's OF PEOPLE IF I HAVE TO!"

>What I got:
"The whole point of a deterrent is that our enemies need to know that we would be prepared to use it."

Fucking idiots with click-bait titles. Are 'Metro.co.uk' spineless or just cucks-for-views?

>What she meant:
Basic fucking Game Theory. If you are willing to RESPOND to a nuclear attack - your attacker will CAUSE a Nuclear War. A multi-nation Nuclear War will destroy the world - it is in no one's interest. Therefore it will not happen as long as you are prepared to respond.

>What Metro.co.uk wanted to get across:
LELELE TORIS AR INSANE AND WILL KILLZ LOTZ OF PEPLZ!!! CLICK NAO!!

This. It's a waste of time and money if you're not prepared to pull the trigger if the need ever arises.

by that she meant London

That is literally every media organisation nowadays.
>LELELE [conservatives / liberals] AR INSANE AND WILL [kill / culturally enrich] LOTZ OF PEPLZ!!! CLICK NAO!!

>Are 'Metro.co.uk' spineless or just cucks-for-views?

It is a shitty tabloid which no one takes seriously.

Refreshing to hear that point of view from someone. Unfortunately I am in Glasgow and the vocal knuckle draggers treat them like gods.

She needs to nuke more than that. There are millions in the UK's ghetto's that need nuking.

I presume the Metro is just an online version of the free newspaper given out on London Transport.

But you have pretty much got it, it's a "OMG the Tories are killers" headline.

I'd nuke 100,000 people for a packet of fruit pastels

>What is with this shit meme
It's not a meme

Foreigners reading this, please take note - She is NOT based

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind

Dont underestimate the metro guys, when star trek into darkness was about to be released they where the only paper that printed the bad guy was gonna be khan. Those guys know how to journalize shit.

id nuke 100000 fruit pastels for a packet full of people.

Well... yeah? That's what nukes are for?

What are we spending all this money on them for otherwise?

I TOLD YOU ABOUT WOMEN
I TOLD YOU SO

>Unfortunately I am in Glasgow and the vocal knuckle draggers treat them like gods.
well, they're entitled to their opinions. I don't think they have as much clout as they wish they had though

Please save that image and post it in future shill threads about Theresa May - All of the quotes are fully sourced, she is NOT based

She is my local MP so I always kind of liked her.

You are right it's a shit meme spread by Labour voters and remain campaigners to discredit here.

They put together out of context quotes and in some cases misquote entirely what she said,

For example this It was made by a tripag from cripplechan who is the laughing stock of brit/pol/

If you follow some of the sources, you will realise it's meaningless.

We can't live in a world without mutually assured destruction, if we get nuked then why wouldn't she press the button?

>all these thatcher comparisons because she's female
EVERY prime minister since Thatcher has been a Thatcherite. Yes, especially Tony Blair and Gordon Brown.

>Believing a 50 year-old Modern Tory Blairite piece of shit who obsesses over different flags
Fuck off lad

100 000 isn't very much
What's the point?

It's easy to catch you out Tripfag(even posting without your trip on this thread)

You are such a pathetic Wanker.

I think Thatcher may have been autistic. Her lack of a sense of humour was notorious. Maybe that's why she had that cold disposition all the time.

Or maybe she had pretty nasty hemorrhoids.

But if you kill your enemies, they win???

I can't believe there are cretins here who cheer for this neocon old hag.
That's what "redpill" is for most of Sup Forumstards, just acting contrarian to liberals, without any ability to perceive the world as anything else than black and white.
>hurrrr shes literally like Thatcher and Thatcher wuz good cuz she fucked over poor pplXDDDDD

ikr it would hardly make a dent

go home to 8ch YTMND

May is a tryhard. She got outclassed by both Merkel and Hollande when she visited them. You can see they weren't impressed by her at all, and she was quite unassertive.

Cameron was much more assertive and feisty than her, but his fat pig face destroyed any sense of charisma. Eventually Cameron proved to be much less of a leader than I thought. Calling a referendum that you lose is a rookie mistake in politics.

kek

This. If we could pull off a nuclear strike with 100k I'd call that a decent trade off. Frankly, I'm glad we've openly stated a willingness to target civilians. Make sure the civilians know that the leaders who initiate war with the UK are gambling with their lives.

Easy to spot even without his trip, isn't he?

Not Canada.
You see, if you nuke your enimies, they win 100,000 times.

What's the point of deterrence weapons if you're not ready to use it?
The whole point of fucking deterrence nuclear weapons, how fucking retarded can people be holy shit