In this ITT: We post things that literally never happened. I'll start with "the big bang"

In this ITT: We post things that literally never happened. I'll start with "the big bang"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_atheists_and_agnostics
livescience.com/28036-neanderthals-facts-about-our-extinct-human-relatives.html
tumblehomelearning.com/top-ten-top-10-fraudulentfake-fossil-cases-in-history/
youtube.com/watch?v=RXn1g0xtUMk
youtube.com/watch?v=YB33WUVYivc
sci-news.com/astronomy/science-universe-not-expanding-01940.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump presidency

God damn chinamen continuing their smear campaign against canadian posters.

This will also never happen.

>A FUCKING GOOK

Of course the big bang happened, you dense motherfucker. Did the patriarch told you it didn't while he made you lick his balls?

>big bang
>never happened
Nice try, Jesus.

>a fucking gypsy

Don't you have dragons to tame you fucking Weasly.

kek

Jesus

Don't you have some caravan to live in, gyppo?

Yo mamma being thin.

An American thinking about food immediately, surprise.

Romania you disappoint me. I'm so glad I left and never looked back.

Careful, Charles, I hear the death eaters are out in full force tonight.

/thread

Calling me a gypsy while you don't believe in the big bang? Go beg in Bucharest in front of the airport and take your 6 brothers and 4 sisters with you.

Explain op.

No, I won't give you 1 leu filthy gypsy. Beg somewhere else.

OP being intelligent?

OP not being a faggot.

Everything can't come out of nothing. Big bang is a theory believed by virgin tippers who think it makes them interesting.

Holohoax

Well, if you want to dig into it he's kind of right, the big bang was never a bang because there was never anywhere for sound to resonate and create anything for anyone or anything to hear.

Still, the big bang is the best theory we have to explain the actual, physical history of the universe, but the theory can not answer many things at the same time. i.e what was before the "big bang"?

Romanians being white decent people

>he doesnt know what the past tense is

Should canadians just be executed summarily?

You know that is interesting.
I already believe most shit is a kike lie anyway.

evolution/speciation

you have to be dense to believe in such evil anti religion brainwashing

This board having no shill/slide threads in the past 2+ years. It's gotten really bad in the past few months.

It can be. Kikes push really hard against Christianity because it's the white man's religion.

Ancient civilizations, at least they weren't ancient.

explain cosmic microwave background then
>inb4 god did it

Europe not being cucky in this century.

The atheist jews in physics who promote atheism

Sup Forums having educated 18+ people

Also evolution. this is fucking riddiculous, human evolving from an ape? God created us, not apes. I cannot believe that they actually teach this heresy at schools. God, please, help.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_atheists_and_agnostics

Forgot link but as you can see those jew cunts are in science the most

Also if come from apes, where are the inter species?

The god kek

3 of the 4 horse man are jews

right no fossils nothing. just the neanderthaler what was just humans

Romanians saying anything relevant.

Nope... The Big Bang Theory was based off of other theories, and those theories have been discovered to be false.

Isn't it just lovely that someone dismisses religion and then wins a Nobel prize for a THEORY. Gotta love it. And the best part is... his theory will eventually be discovered to be false, just like most other theories.

>Neanderthals’ appearance was similar to ours, though they were shorter and stockier with angled cheekbones, prominent brow ridges, and wide noses. Though sometimes thought of as dumb brutes, scientists have discovered that they used tools, buried their dead and controlled fire, among other intelligent behaviors. It is theorized that for a time, Neanderthals, humans and probably other Homo species shared the Earth.

livescience.com/28036-neanderthals-facts-about-our-extinct-human-relatives.html

Are you gay?
Give me a better explanation for cbr and the accelerated expansion of the universe.

Go study it for yourself. I'm not your fucking teacher.

>dirty flag

So you don't have a better explanation, I see

The Hubble Law for large scale red shifts have been discovered to NOT be expanding. You sub-70 IQ nigger.

I'm glad you aren't because you're obviously fucking retarded. Have fun being the stereotypical American idiot.

I'll repeat, since you're obviously black and have a sub-70 IQ.

Large scale red shifts have been discovered to NOT be expanding. Fucking retard.

>bible

What does (((noble))) price even mean , here a girl who got one ,

Obvious one: Holohoax.

Good thing it'll happen though.

Answer this question: When time had no beginning, no point of an origin, then timescale would be infinitely long (per definition). How could you mark a special point in time (i.e. your own existence) on this infinite timescale, when you have to wait an infinite amount of time to reach this point (i.e. now).

Answer this question: When time had no beginning, no point of an origin, then timescale would be infinitely long (per definition). How could you mark a special point in time (i.e. The big bang) on this infinite timescale, when you have to wait an infinite amount of time to reach this point (i.e. now).

Romanians and gypsies not being one and the same.

So since you can't cure something out, you just make up random theories? The universe expanding was based mostly of off red shift theories. Well, we've proven the red shift theory wrong.

time has an origin.

>B-but many Renowned Jewish scientists say so.
>How can you doubt them.

Bazipple

time has to have a starting point due to the definition of infinity. we could not reach the point of our own very existence on an infinite timescale. think about it. period.

Wtf are you talking about. It's not "period". You can have infinite time and infinite space and even infinite smallness.

But I don't even give a shit about any of that, I'm saying the Big Bang theory was based off of other theories, which we have discovered to be false.

If it will be discovered to be false then it means there will be another theory developed which would explain the universe better. It's a completely natural progress. Science isn't one time dogma and an unchangeable religious text. It's an ever developing set of interpretations of how the world works.

And "time" isn't even a real thing. There's only "distance".

Daily reminder that the Big Bang is the simplist of Cosmology models. Most scientists don't believe it literally happened. In fact, almost every model that adds quantum corrections to the big bang finds a cyclical universe

do you believe in god, or what? also, are you retarded? have you ever thought about the concept of infinity, or is your skull too empty for it to fathom?

>Everything can't come out of nothing.
oh boy you should read a book about quantum and particle physics, you're in for a surprise.

It's already been discovered to be false. You're trying your hardest to make it true. You can't make it true. Large scale red shifts have been proven to not be expanding all the way back in 2014... I didn't even know people still believed in the Big Bang theory since then.

I dont know anything anymore but what i do know is not trusting filthy kikes anymore. And they literally rule everything

They have been faking fossils for ages . What if some of them got really good at it

tumblehomelearning.com/top-ten-top-10-fraudulentfake-fossil-cases-in-history/

Don't waste your time. Illiterate fags gonna illiterate

Brexit

But why would those exist?

I already made a comment about infinity, you sub-70 IQ retard. You retards are trying to believe in your Big Bang religion with all your heart... BUT IT WAS PROVEN FALSE ALL THE WAY BACK IN 2014... study the fucking subject, you sub-70 IQ retard.

Here you got your kraus with a universe from nothing

Surely you must have some sources to back up your claims. Links or articles

Yes. They are in your mind.
Everything could be a lie. I hope dinosaurs are real though they are pretty cool.

Nah, some of us are alright. We all live in the same province tho, do w/e the fuck you want with the 9 others

youtube.com/watch?v=RXn1g0xtUMk

but they are real brother you just have not looked good enough

Or you could just study the subject, have you ever thought of that? So you come here to have me be your teacher? I can't debate someone who knows nothing about the subject. The debate should instantly be over when I say "large scale red shifts have been proven to not be expanding"... nobody here even knows what it means. So why give links? I would have to give a hundred links for you to learn why the Big Bang theory is a theory... then I would have to give links showing how some of those THEORIES have been recently discovered to be not true.

The out of Africa theory.

It's true. Until November. Then Trump invades Canada and hang and quarters Cuckaeau.

This seems unlikely though.
This is the kind of shit the kikes would try to make you believe.
It doesn't attack any of the guys filming. Camera stays perfectly still with terrific quality and guys are calm af.
It's on the middle of a golfcourse.
P cool though.

> Educate yourself Shit-Lord.
Nice one, really shows you know what you are talking about.

>large scale red shifts have been proven to not be expanding
Nope. And I did study the subject, ignorant fool.

Its actualy real i checked it

Before dinosaurs were called dinosaurs they were called terrible lizzard and that aligator fits that bill

What banged?
Why it banged?
What it banged into?
Who caused it to bang?

The universe shrinking to an infinitesimal point where space and time cease to exist can only imply that a being of infinite energy injected a speck of its own energy to create space time and an expanding universe within.

Black holes, dark matter, dark energy and all these weird stars and planetary systems cannot be explained by science at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=YB33WUVYivc

sci-news.com/astronomy/science-universe-not-expanding-01940.html

>can only imply that a being of infinite energy (blah blah)
Nope, it mustn't

1 paper != IT DIDNT HAPPEN ITS PROVEN

1 paper about that the world is a sphere

How do you compress the entire universe to a point smaller than an atom? Physics breaks down completely when dealing with singularity. Which is why black holes are a mind fuck.