Why are Germans the most bullied group on Sup Forums?

Why are Germans the most bullied group on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is a joke, right?

Who gives a shit

Erfolg erzeugt Neid

That's Americans atm though

>INTS BULLING NATIONS MANG WHOLE FUCKING NATIONS!!!11

yes, 4chin is this stronk
XD

Wrong, you autist

lol

Ahahahaa you must be trolling
The most bullied nation on Sup Forums are Americans
Followed by Turks, Poles and Arabs, in no particular order

>Indians
>Turks

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

>The most bullied nation on Sup Forums are Americans

You believe this?

people have this characterization of Germans in their heads whenever they interact with them here, remember we're not just autists but deprived of human forms of expression through the internet

They think you're haughty, aloof and less accessible than your northern European peers, functional language here is a bit cold to people.

People who have co-opted their national identities and attack you constantly for your history or not forming militias with /deutsch/ and toppling the government are just autistic or insane

you're delusional if you think this isn't true

Indians are way more bullied than Americans, and Americans can always just go to Sup Forums to see some stupid Brits and continentals sucking up to Americans for a break. Indians have no respite in flag boards

I wouldn't say bullied, but you guys are definitely obsessed.

what?

I've seen maybe two Indian flags this past week, they hardly ever post here
All people do to them is that stupid poo in loo meme
Meanwhile people hate us for our foreign policy, for our president, for our "stupidity" and a whole bunch of other bullshit
People mock India but the hatred for America is genuine

lol foreigners literally never shut the fuck up about us, get your head out of your ass

Actually:

>americans>germans>swedes>indians>albanians>Poles>East asians>turk>russians>

That's not everything. Americans are just the worst posters.

Are you blind?

>People mock India but the hatred for America is genuine

really? Americans can get away with posting in most threads without anyone treating them differently outside of an occasional random outburst of "le percentage" pics or YANKS OUT. Indians can never be treated like normal people, their opinions are mocked and they are constantly belittled for their flag to the extent they can't even participate in most threads. Genuinely don't like Indians but the weeb pajeets here get it pretty bad

Americans are high on the quality scale tbqh

German posters add nothing but unadulterated autism to Sup Forums. Go back to Krautchan. Or kill yourself, preferably.

true, most are clearly underaged or uneducated. Most Americans aren't very funny anyway, especially any non-Northeasterner

Germans are pretty atrocious, but I've come to realize that most of the time German flag posters are acting like dicks they just think they're bantering.

I see a connection here

You mean other group bally germans?
It's impossible. You're such closed people. You never speak to someome who isnt german. Who can bully you in this case?

nobody makes fun of germany, east asians or poles
india is the top fire receiver wherever they go, followed by albanians and after that is us and russians
although the banter for other countries is usually real (india being a shithole, albanians fucking goats, drug hell russia) only banter against is just "roach", so it's mostly fine for us tbqh

The real Germans; Austrians

Because there existence is an affront to all that is good, liberal, and democratic

Nah
Americans > Turks > Indians > Poles > Swedes > everybody else

Isn't that what brits do too all the time?

No they aren’t. There are some Americans that post exceptional good comments, but the average American poster is just shit.

For one removing the language barrier allows a certain group of people to post, that wouldn't be able to post in non-English speaking countries. Secondly the sheer ammount of Americans leads to a group mentality that in turn leads to terrible posts,without any content.

I'm not saying that all Americans are horrible, but that the percentage of horrible American posters is higher than in a European country.

Like Arnold?

Nah we love everyone
Except Germans and pakis

What do Europeans post outside of stale memes about America and mindless circle-jerking in their isolated containment generals?

Genuinely curious. Clearly it must be something that redeems the aforementioned. Usually all I see from you people is unfunny, uninteresting garbage.

Hey we created Polandball back in the day!

>lol nobody bullies you wadda ya talking about?

Seriously you can see it in this thread already

I think you were lying about the paki part

there isn't a shred of unprovoked, undeserved abuse targeted at Germany/Germans in this thread

Back in the day you were cool
Your nation didn’t Pursue political power but instead wanted to make cool shit and be progressive

Now you are a cancer

Go to /brit/ desu
It’s just calling people paki
And the one actual paki is a self hater

Dont be such pussy. Nobody bullies you.

and a quasi-tranny too hahaha

How many levels of trolling can the bongs get too...for fucksake reel it in

I would say it's:

1. India
2. USA
3. Brazil
4. Jews
5. Sweden
6. W*the People
7. Muslims
8. LGBTQWERT2377442SSDS HD+4k people
9. Leftists
10. Germans

Grow some fucking skin, these posts are clearly sarcastic and not serious.

Yeah fuck you too.

This desu, poos up and left and turks ran with it and turned into comic book villains

Fuck Germans

>unprovoked

That would be the burgers, for the time being

They are not acting though

You know what happens when we try to talk to other foreigners?

Also talking about Sup Forums, not rl

People do you see that? I didnt say nothing bad to this german. I was friendly to him. And now he speak me fuck you. and after that this Fritz is speaking about " o cruel world, where everyone bully germans".

>subway station evacuated in London

happening?

So it's totally different if a brit or a german calls you a cunt ?

No it was just clear that you were trolling.

How were these provoked?

Absolutely, have you been to /brit/? It's hyperviolent turbo malevolent nuke banter where only the meanest thrive

My my, are you sad?

And what?

why your endgame Hans?

/brit/ is just people talking to their selves, and fishing for (you)s.

You know what? yes

hey someone screencapped my thread

Well its time to grow the fuck up then, you sissy little shit. I can't believe people would get "sad" in a fucking anime image board.

Probably because your government bullies other euro countries.

You aren't, stop whining you cunt, you don't know how good you have it

are anime legal in Turkland?

Now? But America rule Germany today. Litteraly.

Here is how I see it.
Bad mix of shitty stereotypes, history and current politics.
Also a big part is that people mostly think you have no sense of humor so you get taken serious all the time, resulting in more hostility towards you for being "mean". Plus you experience so much legit bullying that you totally overreact to ironic banter.
Also keep in mind that germanophobia is an actual thing that exists

And americans are the most bullied btw

atleast turkey still loves us

yes

Really shows how much self awareness you guys lack given not one other country came to you defend to my comment.

You think the victim complex is strong here? Try being around Germans irl. The thinnest skinned people I've ever met. Mix that with arrogance that could rival even that of a gun toting cletus and you have a toxic group.

Never let them convince you that they are just like this online. I can promise you it's like this irl

>But America rule Germany today. Litteraly.
If that's true they would have gone into our Iraq mess. Now Poland is our friend.

Why weren't you guys as mad at us as you were to france for not going into iraq?

yayyy

because even the americans realise that the only way to keep peace in europe is for germany to have the smallest army and international military involvement as possible.

We're fucked now what with the EU army, though.

You=vassal
France =Friend who didn't have our back(even when you are in the wrong friends are friends, it hurt)

shut the fuck up retard you're literally delusional
fuck off

>France =Friend who didn't have our back(even when you are in the wrong friends are friends, it hurt)

>war is like a fight in a school playground

What is this mutt logic?

he was making a joke, you assburger

we fucking get it, you are the glorious bantzlord , like a god amongst men and literally all of us germ peasants suck because some blokes in a bar mocked you for brexit and we lack creditcard service.

go back to britain already

>americans are joking when they call us a vassal state

Think again. They honestly think that. Then again, it really makes your cogs roll to think that we wouldn't be able to use our nuclear weapons without the express agreeance of the americans as they are under their control still

>We're fucked now what with the EU army, though.

why aren't people talking about this more? A unified army is the first step in Federalization, and the EU will become exactly what UKIP said they would

Steady lad, you're at risk of feeling human emotion outside of self pity

Because they are cucks

Due to the recent mutt-posting, Americans clearly are the most bullied.

because the more it's kept in the dark the quicker it's pushed through without any kind of public critique. Then again, even if it was heavily in the media i don't think many europeans would be against it especially not the Germans. They have literally no chill when it comes to further integration and federalism

I don't really care about it for the continent and I think they need to either Federalize or drop the EU-thing, not languish in a halfway point. But the UK is now perfectly justified in leaving the EU

Dit hab ich net damit jemeint

you are either for the EU and EVROPA or you are for the anglo menace and their russian allies

HAHA why are you speaking dutch?

lel ich red doch kein holländisch

>be brazilian
>make a glorious and civilized thread about philosophy, economics and culture in general
>get monkey'd

have a hug, my friend