FA: Report: Lions interested in free agent Burton
MIN: Report: Jets could be interested in Keenum
TB: Bucs keep Brent Grimes with one-year deal
TB: Bucs keep Brate with 6-year, $41 million deal
FA: Report: Texans 'reach out' to Malcolm Butler

Attached: trashfire.png (500x429, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q34KYMee4dw
espn.com/blog/denver-broncos/post/_/id/30888/if-saints-dont-make-a-deal-with-drew-brees-then-the-broncos-should
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that Tom Brady was LITERALLY outdueled by a backup quarterback in the Super Bowl

Attached: 180205-nick-foles-superbowl-vince-lombardi-trophy-winnings.jpg (2810x2104, 1.15M)

Drew Brees ain't leaving the Saints you dolts

Attached: Breezy.jpg (386x500, 130K)

prove it.

Only respect for my QB

Attached: kirk.jpg (960x540, 38K)

He's pretty average against teams with .500 or better records

Attached: Kirk Cousins is an Elite Winner.png (770x857, 98K)

He told me

Kek Cuckems is only going to the Vikings over the Broncos becausee they have an easier division

Debate me

>He told me
Prove it.

>If Kirk Cousins wants the money
Jets
>If Kirk Cousins falls for the "one player away" meme/lie
Vikings
>If Kirk Cousins wants to go to a winner
Eagles/Patriots
>If Kirk Cousins is brain damaged
Broncos

well I just wish drew was a jew right now.
>vikings can offer him blockbuster deal the saints cant match
>if the saints cant match it, and he signs with the vikings, he still is 18 million in dead cap space
>so whatever the vikings contract plus 18 mil on top of it
he's not leaving the saints but I wish a nigga would

Goes beyond football. Drew is an actual legend in that city for what he's done for them over the last 12 years

He'll try and get as much money as he can from the Saints of course but he won't leave. The Saints are already contenders and they have a good chance to add both Jimmy Graham and DRC in free agency from what I'm seeing on Twitter

If the Rams got Suh in some bullshit miracle likely meaning Sammy Watkins walks, they'd have the dirtiest fucking defense in the league. Would lead the NFL in penalties, injuries caused, chains snatched, flags thrown into stands and probably pressure or interceptions I guess.

what are the Bengals doing?

Attached: ?¿?¿.png (291x286, 116K)

If Brady played for the Eagles and Foles played for the Pats, who would have won?

>1947

71 years and counting, you tax shelter in the desert.

Patriots. Foles would do more damage with the wide open receivers

Taking it easy. That's all the Bengals ever do.

signing Marvin Lewis to a 10 year contract, akin to Grudens with a ton guaranteed

>>If Kirk Cousins wants to go to a winner
>Eagles/Patriots
huh?
I dont think you know how this works.

official QB draft class power rankings
1. darnold
2. rosen
3. rudolph
4. mayfield
5. allen
6. falk
7. tanner lee
8. riley ferguson
9. lauletta
10. black hercules eskimo joe lamar tarvarius jackson
youtube.com/watch?v=q34KYMee4dw

>Letting Allen Robinson Walk
>Just to sign Sammy Watkins
okay

>The two winners in the NFL are not a prime destination to go to if you want to win
okay mr "We're only one piece away from 19-0!"

>Bengals acquire LT Cordy Glenn from Bills
Is he any good?

Attached: 1473008721906.jpg (160x160, 8K)

literally who?

he was injured

Eh they need O line help and trading back 9 spots ain't a huge price to pay + they swapped their 6th rounder for the Bills 5th

Think this is one of the only true win wins out of all these trades I've seen lately

also re Saints DRC interest

Attached: Screenshot (1).png (581x124, 19K)

Jason Peters is a humble man who wants to keep a low profile

Attached: DYHWnXEVoAA2WPs.jpg:large.jpg (960x916, 161K)

Seahawks

Attached: 61cec61773be5d34f3264dee0a1f8601--jerry-rice-jerry-oconnell.jpg (736x578, 48K)

he's a quality tackle, definitely better than any on the market.

why did they make the trade though? the rest of their roster isn't good enough for this to make them contenders alone. their defense is aging, and their skill players are inconsistent outside of Green.

You mean Bronco Blue, as to represent the last team he suited up for.

work youre entire life to become an astronaut
upcoming first manned mission to the moon
>you want to go land on the moon?
>nah let neil and buzz go. in fact reduce my pay by 60% and put me in mission control instead.

I get what youre saying by going to a winning team. but he still has to be the starting QB. or do you think the pats and eagles would sign him? or that he would sign with them?

This time last year the dolphins were a team on the rise.

Attached: dac595094e260723016417d63e6e9d5a.png (633x466, 59K)

>keeping an often injured WR who doesnt like your starting QB

>to pick up a less injured WR who wants more balls

Seems ok to me

ISO XL Jerry Rice Seahawks home jersey desu I've been looking for one for years and the only hit I've seen was by a chucklefuck who spilled bbq sauce all over it and never washed it.

Didn't mean to quote

What are they doing?

There's no team that has availability that he can make into a winner. For example: The Minnesota Vikings are not a QB away from being a contender.

>you know remember the dolphins winning the offseason 3 years in a row
they were the only team to 3peat offseason victories

>wide open receivers
This meme needs to die. The eagles won because of Brandon graham and some ballsy 4th downs. Tom Brady vs a butlerless Patriots secondary and the eagles run to back him would have been been a blow out. They eagles actually had the benefit from being able to run or pass while eagles just got to tee off on Tom. The eagles were a much more talented roster and it's not even close. If you legit think foles is a better qb, take up coaching you seem to have some inside knowledge no one knows about.

Can't even be mad. Big boys like big toys.

Then sign the dash board and auction it off in Philly for a million dollar tax right off plus expenses.

It tells me they aren't too hot on any of the tackles in this class to where they'd be comfortable taking them at 12. I actually haven't been following this draft class too much but their defense is still above average everywhere besides linebacker they did well with their pass rush picks last year so the D-line should be good for a few more years at least and the CBs they've drafted the past few years are starting to pan out. They'll probably be targeting LBs, Gs, and WRs now don't know if there are any players good at those positions in the late 1st and early 2nd round though. With a good draft this team could maybe be a wildcard team but who the fuck knows they have a habit of disappointing

>Tom Brady having wide open receivers in LII is a meme
>Facts are now memes
okay user, I see you have zero argument.
>if ur so smrt u coach lmao xD
this confirms it, concession accepted

Attached: tardation.jpg (713x713, 85K)

even if you think that you have to take odds and availability into it.
there are 4 teams competing for him. no more. no less. you have to frame that in a realm of possibility.
>The Minnesota Vikings are not a QB away from being a contender
well the broncos, jets, and cards didnt make a divisional game.

And the Broncos, Jets, and Cards are not one player away. The difference being is that the Jets can provide Cousins with a lot more money to be on a team that isn't ready to win yet than the Vikings.

I think their floor is a lot higher now with some sufficient protection for Dalton, and they obviously always draft pretty well. Just don't know if pushing for contention this year is the right move as a franchise. They seem like a team who will go 11-5 if everything goes right, but if not it's another 7-9 season.

You seasquawks can't even meme right.

He beat the records as a 49er. He didn't even finish his career as a xhecuck.

Attached: _20180311_012325.jpg (720x970, 131K)

The Vikings

That happens when you're on a shit team with a 25 to 32 ranked defense.

>That happens when you're on a shit team with a 25 to 32 ranked defense.
You put up average passing numbers with the occasional good game?

Just curious what was the response to the Alex Smith and/or Marcus Peters trades?

I bet Chiefs fans are already deluding themselves into believing Mahommes will be instantly better than Smith because he played well in his one and only start lmao

>I bet Chiefs fans are already deluding themselves into believing Mahommes will be instantly better
They've wanted Smith out since 2016

youre just stating facts and common knowledge like thats a counter point. yeah buddy everyone already knows that.

all I want to know is what kind of contract Dak is gonna get.
what do cowboys fans want?
what do the rest of us want?
I personally want them to give that mulatto mistake franchise top tier money. I want to see him eat so much cap space for so many years.
>jerry jones promised dak "extraordinary" contract
I also want jerry jones to live forever

Everybody felt bad for Alex Smith because he has to play for the Redskins now.

Maximum butt hurt QB shuffle edition:

Brees gets poached by Denver
Captain Kirk to Buffalo
Teddy Bridgewater to New Orleans
Case Keenum to Jets
Sam Bradford stays in Minnesota

Epic green text take down. As far as I remember the Patriots went score for score with the eagles after the 1st quarter without punting till the strip sack i don't remember wide open wrs being missed costing them anything. Maybe I'm wrong. Could have something to do with both his no 1 and no 2 wr being out. I remember him dropping a pass and Steven gostowski missing fgs. Please educate me on the missed passes that cost them. And so you unironically think foles is better? Ha

>yeah buddy everyone already knows that.
and yet Viking fans think he's a lock to be their guy. I don't know why you, a Charger fan is arguing on behalf of Viking fans either.
>Tries to switch to Dak
lol

if Rice would have played just one more year for Seattle he would have went to another Owl

>Sam Bradford stays in Minnesota
how cruel

Attached: sammie.png (1074x146, 218K)

Just an FYI. You're the only person in this thread talking about missing wide open receivers.

More Butthurt would be Teddy staying in Minnesota

Maximum butt hurt edition leaves no survivors. Not even Bradford's other knee.

>Brees gets poached by Denver

They don't have the money. And the Broncos missing out on a free agent QB is their maximum butthurt scenario.

crashing this franchise

>they have an easier division
he would know better than getting whooped by rodgers twice a year

Attached: saints fan denial.png (853x665, 327K)

Do you realize the talent drop off of Brees to Bridgewater? Sean Payton would be run out by a Lynch mob for letting that happen. And lots of Vikings fans are still sympathetic and loyal to Teddy.

if the Saints lose Brees, I think they will try and trade up for Baker Mayfield. really big if, though.

Attached: Kirk Cousins 2015 to 2017 - Copy.png (1320x484, 148K)

with no survivors

Was cutting all of your top players part of your plans?

>includes bad teams
See

They shouldn't have he's been great for them definitely played lights out the first half of last year then still played at a very high level but the defence let the team down bad. As for their playoff loss It's easy to blame the loss of Kelce for the offensive struggles but it was poor coaching not being able to adjust imo. Mahommes is gonna struggle big time trying to replicate what smeth did last year

Eh I actually think the Redskins have a chance to snatch that division. They played hard through a mess of injuries last year. Very underrated in terms of how close their roster is to being a contender

Packers aren't exactly looking like world beaters atm. Getting rid of Capers doesn't just immediately change the roster on the defensive side

I'll post a picture of my scrote bag if Drew Brees signs anywhere other than New Orleans

So Gase is officially Chip 2.0?

>Broncos going with a dinosaur, but one who has tons of experience under his belt

espn.com/blog/denver-broncos/post/_/id/30888/if-saints-dont-make-a-deal-with-drew-brees-then-the-broncos-should

>Play good teams
>Play well against good teams
AHAHA HE CAN'T THROW FOR 500 YDS AGAINST THE GOOD NFL TEAMS
I think he will be fine

>gets rid of the best WR on the team and the best RB on the team
there are parallels

Attached: ajayi.jpg (576x324, 25K)

user, better pray ion never get at Saftey

Decent when healthy
>when healthy

Sweet deflection nigger, fact remains foles on the Patriots wouldn't have beaten Brady with the eagles. Eagles were a far superior team. I'd argue Patriots, outside of Brady pulling a rabbit out of his hat vs the jags, didn't deserve to be so deep in the playoffs. Patriots benefited off lot of good teams being were ruined last year due to injuries and just rode Brady's 2 minute drive memes to hobble in. But I will obviously admit foles played his ass off and deserved to win. Claims of refball are bs.

>Eagles win superbowl
>keeping majority of players, so high expectations for next season
>work at an Iggle's bar, now have to deal with bandwagon faggots PLUS these obnoxious cunts

being a bouncer is not fun during playoffs

Attached: 1520827382867.jpg (800x478, 80K)

No, Dolphin fans told us that Drake is better for the fit, just like Eagle fans said Mathews was better for the fit

>fact remains foles on the Patriots wouldn't have beaten Brady with the eagles
Yes he would have, and I base this on the fact that he had to play a tougher game than Brady did, which is 100% based in facts

packers terrible roster would have beat them last year, but now theyre actually going to sign some FAs or once in a decade and have plenty of draft capital to trade up
vikings window is as closed as it was in 2016

On the other hand, if they lose, you get to witness the salt in person.

Don't be a doorbitch. Be a bar back.

>just like Eagle fans said Mathews was better for the fit
Ryan Mathews? cuz I don't think anyone in the history of anything ever said that

>get rid of a perfectly good LT
>offence grotesquely struggles the whole year because oline can't block
>move back a few spots in the 1st to end up where you was a year ago

Glenn is good but has been injured a lot recently

Mock Draft
1. Browns- Darnold
2. GIants- Rosen
Don't fall for the Barkley at 1/2 meme, not happening
3. TRADE Bills- Josh Allen
4. Browns- Barkley
5. Broncos- Baker Mayfield
6. Jets- Bradley Chubb
7. Bucs- Quentin Nelson
8. 49ers- Minkah Fitzpatrick

I hate that our front office is so leak proof now. Don't hear about shit until it actually happens

Attached: 1518138985434.png (534x627, 45K)

>Vikings window is closed
Lmao sure thing Erin. How’s the collarbone?

Niners are at 9
I think the Bears are at 8

>how is the superficial injury to your concrete, no questions asked starting QB?
>here I am being a fan of a team with 3 QBs not worthy of starting, hoping and praying to overpay a FA qb who is mediocre

The absolute state of Viking fans

>collarbone injury
>superficial
Hahaha what

>>how is the superficial injury to your concrete, no questions asked starting QB?
Didn't he miss like 8 games?

>packer fans
>illiterate

pick 2

>work much more as a barback
>dealing with fucks demanding you serve them drinks/throw their shit away
>any janitoral work that comes up usually you're resposible
as opposed to
>dealing with drunks, kicking them out or denying them entry
>constantly checking the area/bar for fights or altercations
>get hit on sometimes by drunk cuties
>responsible for keeping everyone safe, especially from themselves

Honestly if you said Bartender that's a much better position, I'd likely lose my hearing though and I hate drunks so you deal with them even more that way.

It's fun except I have to deal with their sperging out when they punch a woman with a baby in the face.

Attached: 1519442930736.png (307x319, 76K)

Lol. You are fucking retarded. Foles was NEVER pressured and had a good 10 seconds to throw every play and was playing against an ass D without it's best cb,played with the lead for 90% of the game and his run game was tearing of chunks with ease as they controlled the clock. If your goal is rustle jimmies well done, if it's to convince anybody foles is better you have shit for brains.

You’re Right but he’s going to retire to become the browns qb coach

James Harrison alone had 6 pressures on Foles

Steelers desu

Attached: 3c9d4ad371b6028d490abc6ce85420e4.jpg (600x363, 36K)

dont you put that hate on me ricky bobby
teddy b goes to the
bills
jets
I would love to see the bills go from tyrod to teddy. that would be hilarious. jets might actually look like a competent team with him there but there is no way he could outplay mccown.