Official Stoke City vs Manchester City match thread 2

0-2 City

D. Silva
D. Silva

>pep can't do it on a cold Monday night at Stoke

Attached: 1518556151655.jpg (400x400, 16K)

4 POSTS EARLY

4 POSTS EARLY

>de gay

Next round of fixtures on Paddys Day.
Neat.

>Being upset even though you're still parking the bus like pussies
Go for a goal if you want it that badly, faggots.

niggers

>n-nobody can make threads but me so ill make it early
lmaoing at this algerian bandwagoning twat
you are a fucking weirdo

Attached: 1499028814698.png (500x500, 288K)

stay mad

The most dangerous lead

*bandwagons oil team*
*takes phonecall*
*posts face on Sup Forums like a fucking loser*

Attached: 1498907356108.png (310x488, 203K)

>Stoke have made 206 passes. Nicolas Otamendi and Vincent Kompany have made 195.

Attached: drawn ibra.jpg (585x536, 85K)

I want David Silva to score more

Attached: DavidSilva.jpg (275x275, 29K)

desu if i looked like that i would also post my face

Still sitting back like twats
Mourihno sure left his imprint on this league

Sterling is good

5' stoppage incoming

Attached: 1489189993302.jpg (747x716, 70K)

Okay he looks like him

you missed out
*brags about going to a football match*

Only plastic twats do that.

Silva is better that De Brown

Silva is better at everything closer ranges
Brownie is better at everything over a longer range

stan collymore on suicide watch

>Johnny: I feel like the Premier League should be split into two leagues of 10 teams. What is the point in this game? Stoke are going to get relegated & they’re not even trying. Against all the big teams it’s the same. Seriously? Where is the competition in games like these?

FUCK A PUSH I NEED ME GOAL

oh look, Pep can do it on a cold weekday night in Stoke because the EPL is garbage

Imagine being a club that is losing and not even pushing to score
PATHETIC, Stoke looked like Chelsea

>forgetting the miracle of Leicester City.

>Munichs are 16 points behind

Attached: hmmm.jpg (1067x600, 85K)

That season broke everything.

Now the bottom half is utter shit.

>leliga

Doesn't mean the possibility of any bottom half teams to win the league for next season is zero. Leicester City was close to relegation zone before winning the league.

>Doesn't mean the possibility of any bottom half teams to win the league for next season is zero.
Considering how Manchester City are performing, then yes it does.

The Leicester season was a one off fluke where ALL the big teams had a shit season. I can't see that happening again.

English teams have won nothing in Europe in recent years, and if Manchester City win this season it's because they built a club for Pep and begged him to come

>looking at future
People said the same thing about Leicester City to not winning the league.

There isn't a single bottom half team who are showing the same drive and intensity 2014/15 Leicester had that carried over into 2015/16.

As much as you want to believe another one will happen, it won't.

lelster finished their first season with their title winning form

*ring ring*

>Geoff Cameron is unironically one of Stoke's best defenders
Wew

>Leicester won't win the league, I can't see it happening
>If Leicester win the league, I will go with undies in front of TV
>You're delusional if you think Leicester will win the league
>As much as you want to believe, Leicester won't win it
>Leicester won it
There is no absolute certainty in life. And I don't say it must be next season, it could be 2-3 seasons away, so it's idiotic to split the teams into top and bottom half.

>still going back to muh Leicester despite being told there's not a single team like them this season, themselves included
You're ignoring the reality for your own fantasies. There won't be another season where the league's 6 biggest clubs are that equally bad.

>looking at future
>doesn't look into possibility in years
Tell me when Arsenal and Liverpool will win the league again with absolute accuracy, then I will believe you when that happens.

Fucking hell, you won't let this go at all.

The Leicester title season was a combination of a team in incredible form the season before that carried on into the next campaign AND saw ALL of Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester City and United and Tottenham Hotspur play well below their level.

One team playing below their level? That's reasonable. Two? A bit unlikely but it happens. For all six though? No wonder the odds were 5,000-1.

If you genuinely and truly believe something like that will happen again, you are an absolute fantasist.

Go on lad, tell me when Arsenal and Liverpool will win the league. You seem to know a lot about the future aren't you?

So you agreeing that the PL should be split into 2 leagues of 10 teams by disregarding the possibility of relegation team to win the league in next decades? Absolute foretelling there.

>You seem to know a lot about the future aren't you?
Could easily say the same to you considering you think an absolute outsider will definitely win the league again soon.

>So you agreeing that the PL should be split into 2 leagues of 10 teams by disregarding the possibility of relegation team to win the league in next decades?
Wait: that throwaway comment from the BBC livetext has upset you THIS much?

If I'd known I'd be arguing with someone this precious I wouldn't have fucking bothered starting in the first place.

Lmao tell me your prophecies please. You could make fortunes by telling the future champions.

Carragher got more posts than this match thread.