Sweden YES! Small city plagued by gang rapes

During the night, two women were gang raped in separate instances, by two different groups of men in the small city of Kalmar. Earlier this week, a 17 year old girl was also gang raped.

No description of the men who did it. So we have to assume they were Swedes.

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article23211668.ab

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ
friatider.se/tingsr-tten-rsvarligt-dra-kniv-mot-r-nare-som-riktar-pistol-mot-ditt-huvud-medan-kumpanen-skriker
youtube.com/watch?v=Bps3lJKAdtw
youtube.com/watch?v=yxA23AkYWUk
youtube.com/watch?v=TBSmvWfc5Tg
youtube.com/watch?v=pLPzLP3CZcE
youtube.com/watch?v=0Qx3ycWjJxI
theworldoutline.com/2013/09/sweden-offers-asylum-syrian-refugees/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Typical partying friday för Swedes

>a normal Swedish day

>you will never be an asian with a licence to rape in Swedenistan
give me 1 good reason why i shouldn't kill myself right now

When are swedes going to flip the switch and go kill mode

Whores deserved it, were probably not wearing burqas and drinking alcohol

Last time we did Polish-Lithuania Commonwealth was erased from the map.

this is literally you right now, sven

So, obviously the best idea is to shoot Muslims.
But let's imagine a future when we don't shoot them.
Why do they keep raping the old Swedish ladies instead of the qt ones?
I really cant wrap my head around, why you would wanna have sex with an old lady.
FFS GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY REEEEEEEE

I'm a syrian immigrant tho

I like it very much here, thank you for the free country

I don't see the problem, gangrapes are lewd

Then we fucked up and invaded Russia in the winter, we deserved to fall from glory desu

gang rapes are only allowed when they are on qt trap bois
everything else is haram

swedish people are going to be remembered (not for very long) as being inferior to other whites for letting this happen to their country

they'll be extinct before 2050

rainen ore wa nihon ni iku tame ni jyuu san sai no ko to sekkusu wo suru tsumori da.

We will try and make it as fast as possible by fucking the swedish whores and impregnating them with our seed which they are begging for

الله أكبر

I have no compassion for Swedes.

They have a democracy, they can vote in a party that would solve the problem.

They are not doing it.

I will be knocking on your door one day and we will see how free you'll feel after a moment with me and my friends.

The day of the rope will come, politicians and immigrants will hang.

Better run nigger or we'll catch your brown ass!

> youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ

I assume horrific cases like these are reported widely and objectively by the media, yes?

t. swede cuck

you won't do shit, meanwhile me and my brothers are gangbanging your sister, daughter and mother at the same time

Oy vey! If you don't let the muslim migrants rape your girls, you're a racist Islamphope. People need to stop with hate speech and work out their problems through gang rape, we need to progress as a society.

how hard is it to own a gun in sweden?
what types of weapons are restricted?
do you guys have that bullshit law about needing to use only necessary amount of force to stop the attacker?

Is anyone keeping pastebin with all these rape links?

You need to have a hunting rifle.
Or you need to have been a member of the shooting range assosiation for 6 months.
Then you can have a shotgun and other general hunting rifles.
As well as some pistols i believe.

Hunting license*

>plagued by gang rapes
>two women were gang raped
that's way less than the daily quota

Hey Sven keep talking shit, you're country is beyond fucked and there's nothing you can do about it

I read over 30 years ago that the only virgins in Sweden were ugly 12 year olds. I mean c'mon, you guys do have a reputation for promiscuity.

>do you guys have that bullshit law about needing to use only necessary amount of force to stop the attacker?
It won't end well for you if you kill an attacker, no matter what.

This guy got 2 years in prison for manslaughter for stabbing a guy that was holding a gun to his head when the fellow robber was urging him to shoot him in the head.

friatider.se/tingsr-tten-rsvarligt-dra-kniv-mot-r-nare-som-riktar-pistol-mot-ditt-huvud-medan-kumpanen-skriker

>No description of the men who did it. So we have to assume they were Swedes.

What the fuck i wrong with Swedish men these days ? You guise are out of control.

You obviously need to tackle this problem as early as possible, educating your youth to be more tolerant and progressive, nip toxic masculinity in the bud by teaching them to be more sensitive, to embrace their inner femininity and pee sitting down.

You should also root out any reference to Swedish culture and history that only leads to fascism, xenophobia and rape.

Godspeed user.

Meanwhile your mother, sister and daughter are getting raped and killed back in Syria by shits like yourself.

It will be a pleasure getting rid of your kind.

yeah so all the qts better start hunting right now or prepare to never leave their houses

the problem is though, we are not actually raping. the women of sweden wants our cocks because there are no manly men left in sweden so we are sent by Allah to bless them with our seed. it's just the fucked up laws in sweden that claims its rape

>be a swede

>get raped

I'd also like to add that most European countries do not have a right to bear arms. It's right to own them for a specific purpose. If caught having one in your pocket it could be taken away from you or you could even be prosecuted. Similarly, if the police can come up with any reason, they can come to your home and take them away indefinitely.

If the girls in Sweden had been carrying guns and shot their assilants, they would have been prosecuted and convicted of manslaughter.

Applying for my visa as we speak. Life is good brethren

Welcome home, brown man!

you're doing it wrong
just travel here, they can't deport you once you're in. even if they try some leftist cucks will always stop the police

>implying they care
>implying it matters to your women that somewhere some poor bitch getting the same sever dicking
Seriously, your mother, sister and daughter are of much higher quality, so they win.

nuke them all

just fly in and do some raping and leave

soon everyone who's brown will be going on rapecations

>muslim migrants rape your girls

""""rape""""
""""your""""
""""girls""""

Deluded retard detected.

All of what you wrote is actually happening around the country of Sweden.
It's also generated an evil counter reaction from the far right extremist, neo-nazi-fascist-islamophobic-white male privileged-angry young men of the country.
When the Leninist-Marxist utopia appears, these evil doers will all be washed away along with their filthy patriarchy.

Kill yourself you subhuman filth, how does it feel to be a brown piece of shit who left everything behind to get free stuff like a filthy beggar while your people suffer and were so retardedly incompetent they drove their country into the ground so you have to come destroy first world countries you have nothing to with like the worthless parasitic scum you are, do us a favor and shoot yourself in the face, you and everyone like you are a scourge on the world and of negative net value

Swedes can't gangrape, they are too antisocial for that.
The only logical explanation is immigrants.

Ah yes the world-without-whites utopia will be upon us.

t. animepro

Don't hate the player hate the game.
Why not blame swedes who deserve the blame?

We've gone from laughing at the notion of a "town rapist" to actual town rape squadrons.

Swedish men need to take charge and start raping migrant men at night, that'll teach em'!

Enjoy your staying sandniggers, nothing like punching a sandnigger while having the support of the police.

We got the people behind us, the police and military supporting us and the only thing in our way is weak leftists and sandniggers that will run away, just like in this video.

Hey now, we must accept and invite Syrians into our homes, to the beds of our wives and daughters and sons too. For free. It's the only way to end racism and introduce tolerance and freedoms.

and im sure thatll get more coverage than the migrants raping swedish women

things that we pretend are real:
>right wing death squads

things that are actually real:
>sweden's muslim rape squads

>two women were gang raped

The squads are coming friend, they are coming.

People always say that we must wait, til the time is "right".

The time is now, squads, groups or whatever name you give them, we are coming for immigrants, their housing, their families and most of all, their beloved ones.

They will pay.

>tfw we have actual death squads

i'd like to imagine if guns were legal like they are here in europe muslims would be getting holocausted right now

is this true

youtube.com/watch?v=yxA23AkYWUk
youtube.com/watch?v=TBSmvWfc5Tg
youtube.com/watch?v=pLPzLP3CZcE

Three
One 17 year old earlier in the week.
That's a 300% increase in gang rape, congratulation.

Here's an old report from Norway
youtube.com/watch?v=0Qx3ycWjJxI

I think when things will start falling apart, it would sure as hell help a lot if we had more guns.

However, swedes have the highest rate of guns per capita and person in Europe.

We mostly have shotguns, rifles and pistols and revolvers. The number of guns in Sweden vary between 1-3 million.

Lots of hunters and ex. Police and Military have a lot of rifles at home. They are also the most patriotic and nationalistic persons living in Sweden.

Deathsquads will be coming : youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ

racist cunt

i didn't flee i was invited here

Your anger is misplaced.

The teenage girls getting raped weren't the ones who voted for these Arab rapists to come to their country.

It's their parents and grand parents who are responsible for steering the country in this direction.

The children who are getting raped as a result are innocent.

sit here and enjoy your pathetic white power male fantasy alone and jerk off

i have a lunch date with Matilda now

KEK, you sure as hell was not invited here.

You're a pawn in the jew's game of destroying western civilization, goyim.

You're playing it well, but the outcome will make you pay for the crime, just as the jews will pay for their crimes.

A qt 1.75 m tall Swedish girl who spends half the week in gym could probably beat up a 1.60 m Ahmed.

Svensk ''''''''''''män'''''''''''' måste förstå att vita tjejer tillhör bruna kukar

Well I'm going to the gym with my friends, preparing to toss you around like a doll when the shtf.

Fuck off.

arab scum t.b.h.

>Small city plagued by gang rapes.
SUSPECTED gang rapes. The article is very clear about the rapes being SUSPECTED, not CONFIRMED. And we do need to assume they were Swedes, seeing as Swedes make up the majority of Kalmar.

Save your racism for when we have more information on these cases.

Bullshit. 90% of bitches between 18-25 years old is lefties

>i didn't flee i was invited here
Swedes can't really deny this.

Back in 2013:

>On Tuesday Sweden became the first EU member state to announce that it would grant asylum to all Syrian refugees who applied.

>“All Syrian asylum seekers who apply for asylum in Sweden will get it”, stated Annie Hoernblad, the spokesperson for Sweden’s migration agency.

theworldoutline.com/2013/09/sweden-offers-asylum-syrian-refugees/

Sure didn't backfire at all!

Lmao I can´t stop thinking how rape gangs wonder around Swedish city searching for next victims :DD

you're a funny guy, Sally...

test

kek la

The news just like to exaggerate everything.

Its not as bad as the news make it out to be.

Yea, the news likes to exaggerate how well things are going.

>whiny inbred manlets
>manly
All muslims can do is cry when they're rightfully firebombed

Just another day in the liberal nightmare.

Switzerland bringing the bantz

Eh,a qt 1.90 swedish girl probably cant beat up 1.5 ahmed.Sorry man,god made men and women different

Jesus I'm glad at least we designated a shithole (Europe) instead of having them spread everywhere.

I'm gonna freeze myself and become mastermind of new dumb world.

fucking rapist swedes

good thing god is made up then

It's s fact that under 18s cannot vote and recent 18 year olds would not have noted in the elections 2 years ago so they objectively cannot be held responsible for the state of Sweden so you cannot say "they deserved it".

As for 20-25 year olds, yes, it's true.

But still the children of Sweden should be protected and fought for.

When you read about a young girl getting attacked on her way home or in a swimming pool your anger should be at the generation before her, not at her.

She still votes for the traitors

Why would i be mad at that? Contrary to popular belief there are no arab posters from Sweden. Just cuck swedes, normal swedes, and trolls.

Old people are pretty based actually. 30-40% of them voted DPP in Denmark.

Why not blame the immigrants who actually deserve the blame?

>These chilly excuses
but Poltava was summer?

People 18 and under gave never voted in a general election. I said this to you before but you ignored it.

Denmark's populace is very uncucked in comparison to Sweden.

>nordfront

What the are those faggots gonna do aside from putting up stickers and dumping their garbage leaflets in my mailbox clearly market no unadressed mail?

EUROPEAN WOMEN BELONG TO THE BIG BROWN REFUGEE DICK!
INSHALLAH

We marched through half of europe during a unusually cold winter. Attrition m8

>we are three months away from electing an open nationalist
>swede cucks still can't even speak out about their rape epidemic
LEL
I used to get angry about what's happening to those Swedish women, now I can't help but laugh.
It's a shame I'm not a low IQ shitskin or else I'd totally go over there and have my fill of young swedish pussy. I can't even blame them, it's literally open season, consequence free cunt whenever you want it.
Meanwhile Sven has to check 78 different privileges just to say hello!
Hahahahahahahahahaha for fucks sake Sweden you are literally hopeless.
No wonder all the Vikings were Danes

BREAKING: POLICE RELEASED DESCRIPTION OF A TYPICAL MEMBER OF A RAPE GANG IN SWEDEN. CALL THE POLICE IF YOU SEE THEM