Why are conservatives so racist?

vox.com/2016/7/20/12240656/paul-ryan-selfie?yptr=yahoo

Haven't you learned? It's the current year. America is diverse.

I see a couple asians in there, maybe even a few latinos.

>B-BUT BGut the blacks...
Fuck off. Go look at the DNC for your BLACKED meme voters

It's perfect.

I wanna see more of this. Great find, OP.

I reckon that at least 80% of the people in the photo are mongrels (i.e. not white).

That's diversity.

>mostly non white folk
>no one bitches

>mostly whit folk
>faggots bitch

Looks like a bunch of cocksuckers who will kill their closest competition for that $100k+ a year job that provides nothing for society other than 'advice".

DO YOU SAY YES!?

SIMMA HEM FAGGOT

Good question

Why is America obsessed with including black people in everything?

Yo bro how are those islands. Do they sell Fiji brand water there? Or is it just water for you?

no idea mate

>make your photo look like America
>half black

>Vox
Opinion discarded.

That looks pretty diverse to me. There's a shitload of women, a few Asians, a few Mexicans, and even what looks like an Arab or Indian. How is that not diverse? Does diversity mean >50% nigger now?

I don't get why people think this is better. It's basically all women with a couple of men, while the conservative interns are 50/50 men and women.

>America is changing. And while Donald Trump and the Republicans promise to "make America great again," the America they stand for, at least as portrayed in Ryan's photo, simply no longer exists.
>simply no longer exists

What the fuck does that even suppose to mean? There's 190 million white Americans, and they know it exists. They must be so terrified of Trump.

rare as fuck

>americans

Why america is so obssessed about diversity?
Like the oscars and hollywood movies for example...

RARE

If you see a photo of a bunch of white people and think there's something wrong with that, YOU'RE the racist

>a cross section of the US population is "racist"

wow ur qt
wan fuk?

I don't know probably why the blacks are so racist?

You want a Bolsa Familia, braah?

>while the conservative interns are 50/50 men and women.
It is 2016 after all.

Ask a liberal in the USA what percentage of the population is black and what percentage is gay.

You will be astounded by the answers, the correct answer are 13% and approx 4% of the population are LGBT(about 15% of the population have had at least one gay-ish experience(not including being gay raped as kids/teens/private boarding schools/the Navy/Prison) but walked it off and are exclusively straight now).

>Blacks vote 90% Democrats without Obama and 98% Democrats with Obama.
>"WHY COULDN'T THE REPUBLICANS FIND A BLACK PERSON WHO WANTED TO WORK FOR THEM? #UNCLETOMNIGGER #WORKING4CRACKERS "

190/320

Because they're conservative. Lol they owned slaves in the south during the civil war, lost. We're against civil rights, lost. Now all they can do is shit post on the internet and their buddies while fantasizing about a "leave it to beaver" type world mixed in with anime and fox news. And general redneck shit.

The republican party was founded to end slavery and they were successful. Abraham Lincoln fought the democrats hard to end slavery

Yes, clearly this is the same republican party. And dixiecrats never existed, nor the southern strategy

kek

Holy shit, that one girl looks like a brown Emma Watson.

At least I think so.

t. Idiot who doesn't know history

You too have been added to my chart

It's not even the "Republican" interns. It's the Capitol Hill interns who can be of either party.

But fuck, who am I to expect anyone to fact check.