Trump’s Proposed First Move Eerily Like Hitler’s

"If he wins the presidency, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump would seek to purge the federal government of officials appointed by Democratic President Barack Obama and could ask Congress to pass legislation making it easier to fire public workers, Trump ally, Chris Christie, said on Tuesday."

"Why is this scary? It is literally one of the first moves made by Adolf Hitler, upon democratically attaining power."

huffingtonpost.com/eric-schmeltzer/trumps-proposed-first-mov_b_11084210.html

You had me at
>purge the federal government

I fail to see why this is a bad thing. Elections have consequences. Trump has the right to fill his branch of government with his own people.

(((schmeltzer)))

This is literally what every single president does upon getting elected.
Literally EVERY SINGLE ONE

>not archived
m8
>Jew writer
M8

Schmeltzer

who cares i hope he replaces every fucking asshole in american government especially those shitbags at the DOJ

>huffpo

didn't even bother reading lol

>Hitler
>democratically attaining power

pick one

When will this "everyone I don't like is Hitler" meme die?

Theresa May isn't fucking Hitler for getting rid of Cameron's cronies the same day she got into office.

>Hitler
>actually getting elected more democratically than most "democratic" governments.
pick two

the day Hitler becomes the good guy in the masses eyes

That's what all new governments do

Fucking witnessed.

Quality banter

this

Thank you for being the quality control on democratic elections throughout modern history, m8. :)

This makes me like Trump even more 2bh

literally 'Hitler wore shoes therefore everyone should go barefoot'

its true m8s

Every US president has removed his predecessors appointments.

and thats a bad thing how?

He still wasn't fucking elected as the leader of Germany, retard. He was appointed. You're an idiot.

What a fucking coincidence, every Republican is Hitler.

And let me guess, the next republican nominee after Trump will also be Hitler.

And the one after that. And the one after that.

neither was our new prime minister, or any prime minister

I don't live in Eurabia.

>"It is literally one of the first moves made by Adolf Hitler."
Stop it liberals, you giving this NatSoc a serious case of blueballs

They keep teasing me by promising me Hitler. Trump better be Hitler.

So why all the trump comparisons to a "europoor" ?

leftist desperation

Good. Washington needs to be purged. I like how they try to spin this as a bad thing. "Oh no histories boogie man did it."

Exactly, President Erdogan is when within his rights to purge Turkey of its illness and bring back the death penalty for the 50,000 coup plotters and Turkish intellectuals he's arrested.

>"Why is this scary? It is literally one of the first moves made by Adolf Hitler, upon democratically attaining power."
Ummm..newsflash HuffPost. It's also the first thing Obama did once getting into office.
Do they think that Bush was the one who promoted Eric Holder.
Kek, they're so fucking dumb.