Can anyone explain the rationale behind ISIS attacking mosques?

Can anyone explain the rationale behind ISIS attacking mosques?

Sufis and Shiites are heretics, i.e. not Muslims. They are fair game.

That's like saying Protestants and Baptists are not true Christians. The entire idea is stupid lines in the sand. For fuck sake, it's a religion that dates from the bronze age any way you cut it.

t. Alevi subhuman

Shut the fuck up you Shia cock sucker.

>That's like saying Protestants and Baptists are not true Christians

I mean, according to the Catholic Church, they're not. I don't even think Catholics call protestant places of worship "churches", since by their logic, only Catholic churches are officially "churches".

The only difference in this scenario is that Catholics don't execute heretics...anymore.

This isn't the 1600s anymore, of course protestant places of worship are churches as well (though this might be debateable in the case of American football stadium churches).

It might surprise you but today we don't even drive protestants out of town with pitchforks and torches.

Same rationale as is behind church shootings by far-right christian fundamentalists, one assumes.

Sunnisim is the only true sect

fpbp

I think the Church's official line is that they are places of worship in the same way that temples or religious places in other religions are. But like those it is heretical and not sanctioned or legitimate through divine authority. Same way that protestant priests don't have authority to offer salvation, because their ordination cannot establish a direct connection to Christ, and is thus null and void.

It's like if some sect of Fundamentalist Mormons starting acts of terrorism against Christians because they considered them heretics.

different kind of kebab

Because Sunnits are subhumans barbarians attacking everything different from them.

It has to do with baptism at birth. Once you are baptized - as soon as possible mind you - it conveys both rights and responsibilities. Anyway, it's a dumb ass way of valuing and identifying people.

For the record, Muslims actually do believe in Christ as a prophet and the bringer of the Apocalypse.

Because if you're not with them you're not a Muslim

Some reason why Europeans murdered each other for centuries because some were following a different version of Jewish fairytales than the others. It's just subhuman religious disputes, anyone with a human-level IQ can see that it's fucking retarded and unreasonable.

Autism

>Protestants and Baptists are not true Christians.
objectively true

ISIS = USA = villain

Terrorism is an end in itself for mudslimes.

Because its easy to get muslims when they all have to come to the same place

Muslims are heretics.

But that’s true. How the fuck are they christian? Are mormons Christian?

>it's a religion that dates from the bronze age

user...

>rational
>ISIS
pick one

papist scum

your going to hell for idol worship
I don't need a leader fucker.
I read my own bible I know it back to front
Can you say the same?

Protestants are not my allies.
they don't follow john the baptist teachings

also fuck paul he's a wanker.

Reminder that our founder John the baptist was killed by the catholic scum.

at lest my sect is not letting gays and kiddy diddlers in our most holy places.

We have only one ally that is god.
>reminder that backed expansion into asia
>English in origin
>Never been corrupted by satan.
>Anyone can be preacher male or female
>doesn't need a church
>based home bible readings

t.Baptist deacon

Muslims are devil worshiping scum
they are pedofiles and rapists
they are sodomites for dicking young boys
they steal, Murder, sodomise, plunder and desicrete animals
and most importaintly they kill god's children
Our beleivers our christains

these muslims are always anti-european and anti-west they lie and lie about everything
burn in hellfire heretics

Well you see, unlike most """"""christians""""", a lot of the people in ISIS actually believe in Allah and follow the precepts of their religion.