Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

"DEUS VULT!!!!! XD" Sup Forumskiddie detected

I bet you got pissed when Lenny rethinks his edgy ways.

I bet you got pissed when Lenny still kept his conservative ways,

really makes you think

But The Young Pope is not a conservative show.

Not at all.

yeah isnt it satire?

quality b8

Why is this meme so prevalent now? Why the fuck are there 3 or 4 reddit and memey threads every fucking time I come on her for the past 2 weeks?

It's neither liberal or conservative.
But the character itself is very conservative.

If you think it's satire you might just be a brainlet.

>the young pope
>not liberal

lmao

are you going to say that House Of Cards is conservative, too?

Not really, it's too sincere to be out-and-out satire. There are satirical elements of course.

marketers

reddit

>first reply is a triggered lib with no sense of humor
every time

>implying if conservatives had their way a show like The Young Pope would ever be allowed on the air

Not enough Jesus cock sucking.

> if conservatives had their way
Good thing that conservative viewpoint is banned from television all together amirite xd

isn't the actual pope a literal commie atheist

Nah he's just a faggot

>The End
>Season 2 confirmed

What did Sorrentino mean by this?

It's a single fucking traditionalist autist spamming it because he thinks rick and morty is super atheist or something

What's wrong with the pope?

dubs of the deceiver

rick and morty is the best thing to ever happen to Sup Forums

not only does it trigger the christcucks but it also brings redditors trying to fit in by bashing reddit out of the woodwork

it's the hero we need

seriously I know this is bait but it still makes me so fucking mad (le triggereddd xDDD!!!11)

anyone who is a true Sup Forums patrician knows the feeling of it being hard to find Sup Forums that genuinely surprises you and instantly becomes one of the best/favorite things you have ever seen.
TYP did that for me and all I want is more but I will have to wait years

>implying Sup Forums is a left wing board
Really subtle there, shariablue
Sadly this is exactly what will happen. The show has been incredibly hamfisted - every time the pope tries to keep to his views, life fucks him in the ass, while each time he cucks out he gets better.

he's a jesuit, the 1st jesuit pope in fact.
I may be a roman catholic but I find it hard to trust the guy.. and yet still respect the pecking order. that's how it goes

He's a nigger-loving communist piece of shit who is probably also a homo. I wouldn't give a shit if he moved off to South America and let his shitty cult disappear from white countries

>sincere show with artistic ambition
>r*ddit and memerty
Anyone chosing right over left in that pic, even ironically or for meme purposes, need to fucking LEAVE my board A.S.A.P.

Shills.

>first post is an unfunny attempt at "trolling" those liberal "cucktards" in an attempt to find amusement as you sit in your parents basement jerking it to little girls

rick and morty is baby's first blackpill

>LMAO NOTHING MATTERS ALSO IM SMART
>whoa...so deep....i really identify with this..

Nothing wrong with the Jesuit Order, they helped to advance the schools and connect the world.
The pope is oppose to homosexuality and I don't know about being a nigger lover, kind of disgusting to think of black people only as niggers.
The pope is not a communist he disagrees with liberation theology.

>jesuits
>not communist (by nature of the order see:ecumenicalism)
you get to choose one

>He's a nigger-loving communist piece of shit who is probably also a homo

I bet this is what the alt-right would think of jesus if they ever open up the bible, with the same toddler talk and all.

>Jesus the one true son of God
>Giving a shit about human politics either way.

t. never opened a bible

i don't see how Rick & Morty is liberal

Rick made a whole universe with it own society only to power his space car

conservative
>real-life issues
iberals:
>hyperdimensional science fantasy cartoons

churches don't pay taxes so they are not really "real-life"

Tax the church and suddenly a whole lot of charities will stop working as they do today.

kind of just didn't really get what the fucking point of the show was. He acts like a crazy weirdo and sends people fleeing from the church and then everyone around him calls him a saint for a few episodes and then the shows over.

>Rick and (((Morty)))
>liberal

hmmmmmm

>I bet this is what the alt-right would think of jesus if they ever open up the bible, with the same toddler talk and all.
Daily Reminder that the jewish Talmud says Mary Mother of God was a whore, and the jewish Talmud says that Jesus is burning in Semen or Feces for eternity depending on the translation.

good, charities are almost exclusively counterproductive

kill yourself redditfag

>this mad