OFFICIAL NRL PEEM PIST POOSDAY THREAD

Peems for round 2 named this afternoon. Get ready for some panic trades.

Attached: 000a6df2fe49c1fedabd06167e7131d4.jpg (650x366, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3SPjy5RlqFE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1519208910692.jpg (5980x2564, 2.69M)

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

>Adam Reynolds injured again

I think I've seen this episode before ladies

Hopefully they play Douehi and I can trade out Katoa

Attached: _20180313_134005.jpg (2160x1998, 389K)

/afl/

is

based

at

/cric/ tbqh

Nicholls on the bench FFS with his shit ppm he'll lose money. Gonna trade to him to Tanginoa lads. TKO to Ponga. Saving trading out Katoa for Douehi until round 4

Not trading out Anyone lads

Doesn’t make any sense to trade out Latu after one game, especially given people are trading to players with far less security (griffen, Rochow)

>Awesome athletes

Imagine being so insecure. Lockyer for womanlet.

Fallacy 2bh. If griffen/rochow go big again, they'll make as much money if not more as a slow burner like latu and will let you be able to run them over faster.

It does carry risk if your already have 0's on the bench not making money and more of your players go down. But if your squad is already good and healthy and hes your only problem, I think you have to take the risk. Its easy to conserve trades in H2H and you should be making 3-4 trades before rd 3 regardless

Manly only used 2 off the bench last week and are carrying an extra FRF this week ( Perrett). Lussick is also due back soon which will push Fonua-Blake back to the bench leaving Perrett/Tanginoa to drop out. I didnt get to see the game, but was he also on during the golden point statpad?

I think Nicholls is a wait and see this week, but his head could be on the chopping block next week for a trade up into rochow/griffen even if hes set for price rises

Trading Bevan for Cotric desu

Tipping the Broncos, lads.

watch NRL360, covering Rugby League from all angles.

Doesn't it cover the same angle twice though?

got a sore tummy lads.

My problem is I already have Griffin and can't afford Rochow. Not many options really

gonna have to use cartwright as my 5/8 again becasue morgan is a pussy. wish i didn't pick this cunt, but gonna stick with him for at least two games that he actually plays

Three open brackets Rothfield three closed brackets

New Supercoach - powered by hipages - podcast is up, We'll be discussing round 2 team lists as well as how well we did in round 1.
Get listening, supercoachers!

Daily reminder that you shouldn't make any trades until the peem pist poosday before the first price changes

reminder i'm winning the spoon and there's nothing you can do to stop me

WalkGOD Wednesday tomorrow lads

youtube.com/watch?v=3SPjy5RlqFE

>40 seconds of bullshit trigger warnings

fuck off

>trigger warnings

He looks better now.

Listening to Tommy Sangster’s podcast

t. spoon contender

I saved a drunk girl passed out in the gutter once. She offered to suck me off as a reward. She is now my wife.

>tfw mid march supercoach premier

based walkie

post you're team and i'll see what i can do.

just pretended to be drunk in the gutter lads. Lucky he was a fag and offered to suck my dick

BAHAHAHAHA!

winamp winamp winamp
it really whips the llama's ass

Just listened to some good music, lads.

Attached: untitled.png (1518x1024, 31K)

Did anyone here NOT fall for the Latu meme? Might trade out for Rochow or Griffen but not that Nicholls is benched I don’t know about it

I'm no /x/ fag, but beginning to think that the assassination attempt on the russian spy is a false flag attack.

Why would someone use military grade chemical weapons from the 80's that only russians had, AND not kill him, when someone could have just popped him with a pistol for the same effect?

Going to guess its CIA

>trade out for Rochow

Who do you reckon I trade for them

/nrl/, i'm CIA

Just survived an assassination attempt lads

>Rochow
>2018

KFC for dinner lads
Regretting it

live without regrets, m8

Attached: 1520922688261.webm (272x480, 318K)

Why?

what are the greatest hits of nu-metal?

Piss poor quality

What did you expect

This for dinner, lads.

Not regretting it.

Attached: IMG_2407.jpg (960x1280, 748K)

While I understand where you're coming from it's usually much better and I expect that standard.

both sadistic and masochistic lads

Hope you enjoy him lad

Yeah I know what you mean. The Jesmond KFC is always good whilst I Went to the Kotara KFC once and it was bloody terrible.

i'm so fat lads

Based matt

This poomunity comes alive pretty much the second I make a post

kek
KEK

more like Fatt

Attached: Laughing_Farm_Equipment.jpg (960x517, 55K)

Did not fall for the latu meme m8

>surgess 73 minutes
>gurgess 31
>turgess 44
>murray 28
>tatola 23
>Nichols 41

>Chricton 80
>Sutton 80

I can't see him playing 41 minutes again in this match without injuries, but I wouldn't go chasing after tanginoas price rise because of inflated minutes. Might be just better to let him sit there and slow burn to 325k.

I think Latu is the bigger worry because of wallace returning, so i'd go latu -> rochow if you can't go latu ->RFM

Based Walkgod wednesday poster

still can't log into tipping

Yeah I'm gonna leave Nicholls for now. I'm not sold on Fartwright or Watson either so they're on list for next week to get Rochow if he plays 80 again.

TKO I'm trading out for Ponga.

oops sorry. i was still logged in.

there you go m8.

Look at this freshcunt

cringe

cuh-ringe

Yeah good points I think I’ll give Latu another round to be fair to him, think his stats were a bit off due to the missed tackles when the GC we’re getting pummelled, if he doesn’t perform I’ll probably switch in for Rochow

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Attached: 1492313097013.jpg (1080x1068, 189K)

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO WITH LATRELL

THEY TOLD ME HE WAS A GUN

>Fell for the Pootrell Bitchell meme
Based mid placement contender

Thoughts on Tevita Pangai? Good PPM

Hard to tell whats happening with Thaiday playing a bit of rake, could be good

just load up on GOATcastle

Depends on whether or not you think Sam Thaiday has a career at hooker

How come they don't name the referees on ppp? Is there anywhere to find out this info at this stage, or do you have to wait until near game time?

I only watch games with a female touch judge

Prefer reddit desu ladies

FUCK A BEAT I WAS TRYNA BEAT A CASE

REVERSED
>I recently reversed my Gallen to Widdop trade due to the fact that it's a dumb one 2bh I mean at least wait another week and if you're still going to go with SJ instead.

CAPTAINCY DRAMA
>James Tedesco has been stripped of the captaincy role in my sc team due to poor performance. Cameron Smith will take up the role in round 2.

TRADE WATCH
>Leilani Latu has been offically traded for Robbie Rochow in my sc team, it is the only trade I will make this week

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 34K)

WalkGOD Wednesday

Oi walkCUNT you ere m8?

of course I'm here, what do you want?

ur mom gay

Is DCE going to come good lads?

no, trade him out.. QUICK

FUCK

How does he keep getting away with this

Do not trade him mate.

walkGOD wednesday lads