Hear that Wheel of Time is getting a tv show

>Hear that Wheel of Time is getting a tv show
>See that Sony is involved
>See that the showrunner will be the writer from Agents of Shield and Chuck
Being a Wheel of Time fan is suffering.
Also fuck Crossroads of Twilight NOTHING HAPPENED.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZOCCEuROPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dont get the hate for Crossroads of Twilighti thought it was pretty good

It just felt far too slow. I mean I do like slow books but holy fuck that was a snails pace

I think it depends on what fatigue level you are on when you get to book 10

Member Legend of the Seeker?
Member Shannara Chronicles?

Why is it so easy to fuck up fantasy novels?

god that fucking atrocious art.

why did WoT attract such fucking godawful talentless artists

Because they're often generic as fuck to the point of being boring. There's usually nothing to define them so it looks like everyone just walked out of a Renfair.

If there is anything really interesting it would probably cost too much budget wise to replicate so they just leave it out or dumb it down.

so what was up with that mystery woman in the final novel anyway?

and what the fuck was the machin-shin?

>Member Legend of the Seeker?
At least that had decent fap material if I remember right

The pilot's already done. It got burned on FX at 3:00am on a Sunday night.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZOCCEuROPk

Fuck I remember that. That was so shit.

I guess this is why Shannara jumped right to the "its really a post apocalyptic earth" thing. I never did try watching it, but remember hearing that when the show was new.

I dont remember that being brought up in the early books.

right on the poster lol

wow the guy playing lewis is terrible. neat that it's so close to the book though. wonder how they'll butcher the source in the series.

>NOTHING HAPPENED

This was my experience reading WoT even before the author died.

Getting cucked by books that young is why I had the sense not to care about GoT or The Expanse or any other bullshit series that isn't even finished yet.

>This was my experience reading WoT even before the author died.
There was plenty that happened though.

>binge read WoT after it was complete
>never learned my lesson so i got cucked by GoT instead
feels badman

also were any of you members of dragonmount? holy shit reading that place after finishing the series and seeing all the fan theories and hopes and the frustration over the wait is depressing.

Its sad to see the GOT fandom is heading the same direction that WOT went. Just look at Preston Jacobs to see their theories after not having a new book.

Dorky dumb books. The first one is a pretty decent standalone, but anyone that read beyond that may as well read grocery store mystery novels because they obviously like pointless filler

Pls, let them never find out about Elric of Melnibone. You know they would cast him as some teens gilr wet dream and turned him into "duah feelings, you tearing me apart Stormbringer!"

Who would you cast as Padan Fain?
How will the show fuck him up?