King Kong, went to Hong Kong, to play ping pong, with his ding dong!

King Kong, went to Hong Kong, to play ping pong, with his ding dong!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dKBUUXm0eow
youtube.com/watch?v=FEGW2jBzLgI
youtube.com/watch?v=XQmzaQhZjfE
youtube.com/watch?v=l4JjreLzbcM
youtube.com/watch?v=uDwS-EH_U8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

goatee hat wearing anthony was best anthony

Will we ever have good radio again like O&A?

No.

Ant's too angry. Opie is just shitty at radio and not part of the equation. Jim and Sam are busy shocking the world with the most boring radio ever made. Trust me, 12,000 views on an interview with Randy Orton on Youtube is driving in the fans. I honestly doubt any of them will be doing radio in three years.

>mfw when wasn't born at the right time and in the right continent to enjoy prime O&A on my drive to work

thank god for endless archives on youtube

the vacation shows were great, and I haven't even listened to the Jimmy/Sam/Travis episode yet

Cernovich and Malice were great, and the one with the nobody comics was comfy as fuck, just talking about movies.

I mainly subscribe for Gavin and East Side Dave, but I listen to Ant sometimes. I kinda like it better when he doesn't have a guest, because he seems hellbent on getting every nameless NYC open mic comic on his show.

speaking of Michael Malice, Ant seemed really receptive to his anarchy talk

I know Ant is also friends with Dave Smith. maybe Ant can be converted into an AnCap.

youtube.com/watch?v=dKBUUXm0eow

>Finally get around to playing GTA IV
>listen to talk radio as usual
>hear Patrice and Fez
RIP on both accounts

Pock face went to vegas to fuck trannies

Have you nerds heard the wigger rich bars?

youtube.com/watch?v=FEGW2jBzLgI

youtube.com/watch?v=XQmzaQhZjfE

tit em up was pretty good

Schnoodle Gang 4 Lyfe

ME: To be completely honest I don't know dis Anthony guy, but I think he's trashing me? Wuh happen? Erock, what's his name again? Antwan?

*sniff*

ARF ARF NIGGA , SCHNOODLE GANG REPRESENT

What went wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=l4JjreLzbcM

His addiction to alcohol and xanax went out of control, which was exacerbated by his obsession with race and obama and politics and young women.

the question is why did it take so long to come to a head?

youtube.com/watch?v=uDwS-EH_U8I

Thanks Dani for ruining an entire episode with CQ.

#ANTISINNOCENT

What happened with his court case? I know he had to go to rehab for alcohol addiction, but did he really beat Dani?

Let's face it, Cum Town Steven Seagal episodes are where it's at now

>Biplane guns?
Home run

Dream team: Rich Vos hosts. Ant, Jimmy, Colin and the Ghost of Patrice starring and special guests Bobo and (((Daniel))). Sam is relegated to tormenting retards again which is his niche. Your thoughts?

oy! I wrote daniel when I meant david.

MUY DAVID?!

>Not including Opie

O&A only worked because of how fucking awful Opie is and how amazing Ant is. You can't have a dream team without Bert and Ernie

>Opie shitty at radio
>any only known for banging a tranny and beating a woman
>jimmy's radio career going as well as his film and tv career

Right. Its all Opie's fault.

>reddit

You know what no one asked? Did Dani deserve it? If that would have been asked in court, Anthony Cumia would have never joined the ranks of young colored men charged with domestic violence.

Ringo Rango went dancing Tango to the Bingo mounting on a dingo eating a mango fucked by the dango of an orangutango

Ant is a closet case, ask Sue.

Opie is good when he's with Anthony and Jimmy and vice versa. They all suck pretty bad separately. People over exaggerate how much they hate Opie and how bad he sucks because they wanted someone to blame

Basically this. Jimmy and Sam is pure garbage. Ant is an Alex Jones Wannabe at point.

O&A was lightning in a bottle, it will never be equaled

They need someone to reign them in and "steer the ship," but Opie is still annoying as fuck.

Opie is a tool. There's no better way to describe him. He's a complete douche. He tries way too hard to be cool.

Ant and Jimmy aren't funny on their own.

You're an idiot.

They're not funny talking politics or sports, which is all they do. They're very capable of being funny without Opie, which was shown when Opie was out.

Listen, I know he's been loyal to you truckers, but he's about to lose his show to a bisexual australian skateboarder. People were willing to give Ant and Jimmy a shot, a shot they wasted, but no one is interested in Opie.

>Jimmy is friends with famous comedians, stuck cohost ing a wrestling show
>Ant is an Alex Jones tryhard

In their own both just aren't successful. At least Opie gets national press ducking with Stern. I guess I would have to browse the Reddit to get your point.

Really? That wasn't embarrassing for you Opie fanboys? That hasn't been embarrassing for the past decade for you guys? Shut the fuck up about Stern. Opie was never, ever on Stern's level. He's fucking Robin. By Opie's own admission, it had been the Ant and Jim show for years before it split and it made him uncomfortable. But he's Stern.

And since we're on the topic, you know what I really miss about the O&A show? Opie's monthly whine. Hey Stern has a nice studio why don't we have a nice studio? Let's hear me whiiiinnneee about it for the next couple hours. Hey they're doing a thing with Stern why aren't they doing it with us? Fawwwkkk man. This fawwwking company. I swear to god I'm going to quit. I'm serious. I swear to goooddd I've faawwkingg HAAAD it.

Yeah, he really improved the show.

>this obsessed with Opie

Yes. I listened to the Opie and Anthony show for years. Someone posting in an Opie and Anthony thread 3(?) years after they split up probably has listened to a lot of O&A. You're a dope.