How do you open Japan's trade border?

How do you open Japan's trade border?

Japan has the groups which hate free-trade because "muh agriculture" is important.

I hope these farmers die for cancer. They got money from government, They got more profit than they would get in free-trade world. (Japanese consumers have to pay higher price than world price)

Please sign TPP and push Japan into free trade.

We need free trade and free market.

Idk if this is the proxy japan shitposter or a jap with actual concerns

This is general topic of Japanese politics desu yo~^^^

Have been many times in Japan and I think the food is cheap when compared to EU.
Also, you seem to imply that there are no agriculture subsides outside of Japan

Japan used to exclude everyone else in its affairs before the US helped open things up. Maybe its time for another nuclear happening.

>food price

Are you fucking sure that euro has insane tax?

Isn't the Yen stuck in a deflation trap? I do agree that you need to decrease subsidies to your farms though.

I fucking hate korea
>see Samsung and Nokia
Fucking hell
Are you with me Japan?

japanese are happy to pay more money for japanese things. especially rice which is japanese culture and should be helped.

no body wants cheap chinese things or from any other place.

Still better than Huawei.

daily japan needs nigger thread

move along sir

Didn't you checked recent TPP agreement? Japan is about to crush its own agriculture and butchery industry. Some estimates that 70% of the size of those industry will decrease due to TPP.

Is it being replaced by my cunt?

No it is for the Americans. America is trying to gain more profit on their specialized fields (crops/meat) and give Japan a little better position in manufacturing industry. But America isn't being too fool this time, Obama lately made an offensive move against Japan and made them open up their auto markets to America.

American cars are shit though.

Gunboats. Again.

Why do you love niggers and shitkins so much?

Fuck off, you have no idea what you're talking about

Japan has a fairly good reputation here, hence all the shitposts to get cheap (You).

>please sign TPP
>this is the only way for me to buy slightly cheaper milk

Agricultural subsidies have been a legitimate issue for the Japanese for a long time. It's a massive money sink.

>agricultural subsidies are a problem
>therefore let's extend the patents on all medications by 15 years

>Please sign TPP and push Japan into free trade.
Do what we both do best and end yourself.

I'm not an advocate of the TPP, friend. Just pointing it out.

B-but it's the only possible way of changing domestic agriculture regulations!

>kiwi
>friend
ERROR
SELECT 1 (ONE) ONLY

What would we ever do without it!