Daily reminder that sw*Doid women belong to FINN MEN

Daily reminder that sw*Doid women belong to FINN MEN.

Pussy ass beta sw*Doid boys just stroke their cocks to superior men fucking their women.

Lol @ swedish "men". Ive gone there and literally 5/10 swedish woman were with middle eastern and african men in stockholm. It was pathetic.

I don't know but every times I encountered HAPA people IRL, they were either depressed insecure betas or completely mad and violent psychopaths, always two different extremes.

Theres simply no easier pussy than swedish woman

A poem for FINN BULL

go to Sweden,
See a girl,
The pheromones swirl.
She approach the man,
Ask what is his clan,
He say I am finn the man
Sex in the hotel
Her breasts swell,
Cum she did I can tell.

The end. Copyright FINN BULL 2017 A subsidy of KARA BOGA

better than 5 / 10 of your population being those very same

Good thread

MOOODS?

2bh i see average russian girls with chinese guys (lots of exchange students from china here) and armenians/azeris/georgians all the time. i think it's the same in most countries

What le fuck?

I could almost believe this is legit.

based BLACK sudanese doctor man

Here

Agree. Sw*doids need to die out and be replaced with pure FINNS.

>get to choose infinity of black and arab men
>pick finn
yeah nice fantasy mammi

Microdicked racist sw*Doids stroke while genetically superior huge cocked Finn man pumps his enormous golden dragon deep inside sw*Doids woman's tight white pussy that no non-Finn cock will ever taint, filling her up with superior Finn seed, and forever breeding her white genetic lineage out of existence, giving her superior Finn babies.

How would an inferior norwegian like me ever get the chance of having a finn godess gf?

Don't act like a Sw*doid and you should be good.

I would never go that low

qt couple