pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-kim-te-in-s-nipple-cs3xnm5/answers/new.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What do you mean, “next”? He is like 35 years old, he was the previous GOAT

>a 30 year old is pretty good in the u17
Truly impressive

not even his coach believes that he's 13

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-kim-te-in-s-nipple-cs3xnm5/answers/new.html

he really needs to dominate some youth world cup before he gets exposed

He also netted on his debut for Germany Under-16s, but his rapid rise has left some skeptical — even within the Dortmund set-up.

"With Youssoufa, I can imagine that his age has only been guessed," Timo Preus, manager of the BVB U-23s, told Spox.

"Maybe in reality he is one or two years older. But certainly he is not 17. For him that is very difficult. There is nothing to blame him for, the boy is not cheating or anything."

>13 anuses

is xe related to tonton zola by any chance
?

Attached: minala.jpg (932x1400, 110K)

He is 25 and has a daughter already

The next Freddy Adu

name one succesful african player that has delivered constantly and been talented
protip you cant

Drogba

Eto'o

Back in the day wasn't hard but these days...

Attached: .png (200x270, 34K)

unironically they both had the same questionable age issue

>thinking that shit is relevant
look at Bojan m8

Zidane, Vieira, Henry

Yaya Toure
At least until that whole cake fiasco

that explains why they were both performing at a high level well into their 30s, you inbred mongoloid

this just explains that they were drugged up to the brim
Zidane Vieria and Henry all frecnh, yes they black but we all know no african would call them africans

He will never play in a youth wc because the fifa has mandatory age testing.

He looks at least 18

Attached: 1513490312441.png (396x385, 131K)

He's playing in his right age class but he's still dominating tho. Still impressive.

This is him like 4 years ago. If his age is bullshit, it's still only off by a couple of years, which just means he's destroying players the same age as him, rather than a couple of years older.

Attached: 1419726501_d.jpg (640x360, 46K)

No. Like all other black players he has a low IQ. He will slowly fade as he gets older, because the game will more tactic and more cerebral

Why are there so many niggers? I played football for 10 years and I only once played against a nigger. My school had 800 students and there was only one nigger

Its different times now, I also didn't use to see black people as I was a kid in the late 90s to 00s.

But now, they are common, they have increased in number rapidly these last years.

in cologne there are 35-40 percent black kids in kindergardens in schools less though (for now)