Finns on this board seem to be overexcited with estonians for some reason. And that really makes one think

Finns on this board seem to be overexcited with estonians for some reason. And that really makes one think.

>no one will love you as much as finns love estonia

feels bad man

Its alright....

>brazilianpitbull.webm

its the cheap alcohol

How cheap are we talking? How much for a 0.5 bottle of vodka in Finnland and Estonia, for example?

Www.alko.fi
Www.superalko.ee

Have you taken into account that it might just be one sad autist doing this?

No, I'm sure there were at least 3-4 of them in that thread, which is a sizeble number

Wow, it's still pretty expensive, why don't finns do reverse russoid and don't buy alcohole here?

Visa requirement and it is a bit dangerous

>visa
Okay
>dangerous
Meme

>Meme
It is not.

If you get yourself robbed or mugged the chances are theynwon’t ever even try to find the guy and those criminals know it exactly.

t. never been to Russia

Couple of times myself.

Plus additional point: bringing booze outside of eu probably requires some additional arrangemts, like staying there over 24h etc.

eesti....

Why do people roleplay as huge pieces of land

The point is, you won't get robbed. You're living next to one of the best regions of Russia, and people here are common with your folk, I can't even come up with fantastical situation in which you'll ever get robbed.

England...

This, really. Been to Viipuri (whatever that is now, Vyborg or something) and St. Petersburg. Especially the people in Viipuri were the most hospitable and friendly I've ever met. Well, Aussies are on the same level.

And I also love Eesti.

So, your opinion on current state of Viipuri?

No opinion, this was way back. Should really visit it again, or should I?

Well, it's slowly being reconstructed, polished here and there, though, I don't think there is much to see. I live in Saint-Petersburg and rebuilding and maintenance here is much more noticible.

>Visa requirement
so? it never stopped people of belarus and people of poland enjoying a healthy trade of cigarettes, alcohol and petrol without the pesky involvement of polish ministry of finance and state treasury

Ok, then I guess it would be worth going again. When I was there last it was in decay. Nice anyhow.