Cause my sex junk

Is so oh, oh, oh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-TQmo5TvZQY
reddit.com/r/videos/comments/6863jf/ever_wonder_what_the_new_bill_nye_netflix_show_is/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What did they actually mean by this

Also what the fuck was up with Bill when this happened? He was acting kinda weird

They don't even try to hide their propaganda anymore.

he's acting weird as fuck all the time

What's oh, oh, oh mean?

just like you people dont try to hide your irrational fear of jews

let's just try to forget about this ok

>image of a bagel with lox and lots of schmear
>this fat lesbian in spandex talking about her vagina
>think of that fishy stank vagina spreading with thick cheesy curd goop
it's like she's trying to be gross on purpose

What's schmear? Cream?

I loved this episode! Thanks Bill! It really made me think!

Typically cream cheese

t. Jew

>irrational

It's the "I'm a fat slob who sleeps around and drinks" schtick that Amy Schumer pioneered.

>Sup Forums
>irrational
user pls

I would like to have sex with Rachel Bloom if you know what I mean

?!?!?

>irrational hatred
>of jews

???

Looks good. Gotta hit the gym 3 times in one day to burn that off, but looks good.

i really have no idea what you mean by this, surely you cant be talking about sticking your dick in this jewish goblin woman

OH WOW A JEW! I'M TOTALLY SHOCKED! IT'S NOT LIKE HER SHOW MENTIONS SHE IS A JEW ANY CHANCE IT GETS!!

youtube.com/watch?v=-TQmo5TvZQY

>killing babies is a right, oh ho oh

What did she mean by this?

why was this on Bill Nye? I'm so confused.

Why is this clip so fucking hilarious

What would we do without Sup Forums "discovering" that celebrities that are widely known to be jewish are, in fact, jewish?

Yes, whole episode on population control and how first world men need to use contraception to make room in the world for Ahmed's 12th child

"(((Irrational)))"

Its like hes witnessing the last little piece of his soul being traded with the merchant.
He is embracing the jew

>gif
fuck off

>gif
FOY

>irrational

>saying this unironically

What a faggot. Self fellating sellout

Better keep that irrational wariness around high voltages and flasks of biological weapons in check too

SCIENCE:
[_] UNSETTLED
[X] SETTLED

>What did they actually mean by this
good question

What do normies feel when they watch this? Do they get the same feeling some men get sending dick pics over omegle? Do they think they are sticking it to the man?

he's trying to get the sanders/warren progressives excited about him for 2020.

Bill Nye is jealous of black science dude. So he signed up with the jew elite to push whatever agenda they want so he can get back in the limelight. Cuz he is old and and atheist so he wants to live the last of his life doing what he wants. primitive fucker desu

my theory is that bill died four years ago and his body is being controlled by a thousand space worms who ate up and replaced his muscles

they want to wipe out the humans and dominate the food chain for themselves

don't trust the space worms

>Even reddit has turned on Bill Nye

I thought the reddit types were the main demographic for this show

reddit.com/r/videos/comments/6863jf/ever_wonder_what_the_new_bill_nye_netflix_show_is/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=videos

Search sex junk on reddit, it isn't just one sub, even the Bill Nye subreddit is shitting on this horrible show

DJ Spergy Race Mixer

wtf I am gay now

bill nye faggot guy

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

women are funny, get over it.

I haven't actually browsed through reddit since back when it was mostly fedora tipping atheists who loved Bill Nye and black science man, seems slightly better than it used to be

>forward thinking

So what is this endgame the "progressives" are herding us toward? When will enough be enough? You can scream fallacy all you like but you can argue for practically anything that isn't measurable, and the arguments for being gay are equally applicable to incest in all its forms, and many of them for pedophilia.

No fucking thankyou.

wromng

>thinks its crazy to be wary of jews
Hello Schlomo

google "gay gene real" bigots

There is no endgame because libtards are not logical however this will end in all white people dying and that will further end with jews enslaving the entire human species until the sun explodes.

I can't stop watching this cringey hilarity

>Gotta hit the gym 3 times
For a 600 calorie sandwich?

"the gym" is the name of his penis

He probably spends a lot of time in there with his phone aloft looking in the mirror. Really fucks up your gains.