What's China's endgame in Africa?

what's China's endgame in Africa?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Ethiopian_Renaissance_Dam).
youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A
news.vice.com/article/friday-on-vice-on-hbo-leaving-china-in-pursuit-of-the-african-dream
qz.com/720816/gambian-migrants-are-returning-from-china-and-telling-their-compatriots-not-to-go/
chinasmack.com/2011/pictures/chinese-men-with-black-women-african-wives.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Grabbing land and resources.
Not a math quiz really.

Make Africa great again

and that means complete eradication of niggers

Gravel, son, and lots of it

extract resources

Create settlements for workers willing to go their so they can strip it of its resources as the niggers sell their land out to the Chinese.

Roads

when the rest of the world is modernizing and certain populations continue to live in mud huts and ruin themselves with HIV/AIDS, its hard not to look down on them

You forgot practically free african labor

They want to blanda up with the sexy Africa ladies with big booty bums

I´ve seen this chink multiple times now. Is he from a movie or what?

China is going for the long game. They are also buying huge chunks of land in the middle of Australia were there is just dust.

It's pretty much 100% confirmed China will be a colossus of a country compare to anything else in the future.

mine more minerals

documentary called Empire of Dust

I don't think that is the case, the Chinese in Africa are racist as fuck, can't say I blame though

>free african labor
they can't even crush rocks into smaller rocks

TELL ME ABOUT LAO YANG
WHY DOES HE WANT THE GRAVEL

you misunderstand, im all FOR complete eradication of niggers.
in fact, i would like to have one now

Chinks are involved in various construction projects like giant dams (i.e., en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Ethiopian_Renaissance_Dam). The funny thing is the construction is financed by Chinese banks. So not only are the niggers paying Chinks to build dams that can potentially destabilize entire regions in Africa, they pay additional interest. It's 4D chess against proto humans.

Gather every black in Africa into a huge pile and then use a chink version of one of these

thats going overboard, 2d chess is enough to confuse a nigger.

Teach niggers how to be civilized.

Which will fail.

All of us see it as failing.

Take their water probably.

To invest and loan as more money than Africa could ever have, then sometime down the line when Africa says we can't pay you or we want you out China claims ownership of whatever it was.

>chink acts like he owns the place
>gets a boner thinking he walks in the steps of european empires
>gets absolutely BTFO by the nigger he despises so much
i liked it desu

Actually if you watched the doco the niggers are complaining about it.

The darkie has a point, too.

Stop, that's Korea who mines the minerals and vespene gas, not China.

>t. Babacar

All niggers care about is appearance and pretence. Your comment exemplifies this negroid attitude. It doesn't matter if you're AIDS ridden and sleeping under corragated metal sheet, as long as you told a yo mama so fat joke, you're content.

youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A

chickens

Doing what the white faggots failed at.

China has no intention of trying to civilize them, they just want their stuff.

i'm not black but you seem to be a chingchong, the eternal laughing stock of mankind

They are going to mass colonize Africa and rename it new China han
Source am asian (but not dog eating ching)

you cant civilize them anyway.. china is doing God's work

Flag checks out

This is why China will succeed. They won't even try.

Get a gravel deal

Gravel

I don't think there's anything more melancholy than the ruins of civilsation.

This entire planet is living in ruins, amid a ruined ideology, in the ruins of the old Empire.

Fucking eddie, he deserves every bully from based laoyang

Pretty sure I know the Swedish guy in the story

China's empire phase
No worries though, not like ww3 is needed to stop her, right?

really, why didnt he call that guy then

China's endgame in Africa is Europe.

I've had a boss like the chink guy, made me super good at my trade in no time. You end up mates. Its just friendly banter.

>I pay you money, do your fucking job
>Job doesn't get done because niggers
>A job to build a road in there own countrt

Pierre, I gotta tell ya, those niggers are really showing him.

Breeding out Negros.

>5:30
>kicking dog
kek, animals

Plantations.

>You forgot practically free african labor
>African
>Labor

Haha nice one m8. I know somebody who work in Congo. He say many chinese companies are building huge roads there. At first they tried to use cheap niggers but they couldn't get shit done, so they got tired, fired all the negroes and imported their own chinese workers who finished in two weeks the work niggers couldn't do in six months.

Us belgians had to learn that quickly in Congo, negroes are only useful for the most menial tasks, and even so you have to be excessively brutal with them or they will just slack off at every occasion.

I've watched this actually,
the black guy was constantly undermining the Chinks' operation, which was to build them a national railway. I think the black man wanted not to get squished by the Chinese by rebelling and getting people to make the task harder, but they were shooting themselves in the foot the whole time

If there is a "race war," China and India are going to win it

t. mamadou

how?

Get gravel without trouble.

I don't know, but

>THANK YOU LAO YANG

yes belgian boy yes
you are great dealing with foriegners
how about molenbeek?

brief summarization of black history

Will Based Lao Yang do more shows?

Poo bringin' the bantz

They're like Tyranids. Chinks wont be happy until every square centimeter of biomass has been consumed

>1 post by this ID

Is the only option strict militarization

2D chess is as hard as 3D if not harder due to computer opponents

WORRD DOMINASHAUN!!!

AUA MEN AR RANIN FROM ZE BATULFILD!
SHAMEFUR DISPRAY!!!

Work with astoundingly corrupt leaders / tyrants, offering them bribes, arms deals and domestic surveillance equipment in exchange for mineral rights and other business concessions that are disproportionately generous to the Chinese companies.

TOTAL
FUCKING
TEDIUM

To Cuck the Black Man

news.vice.com/article/friday-on-vice-on-hbo-leaving-china-in-pursuit-of-the-african-dream

>>Read this

Pls no have you seen what chinese black children look like

Also they call themselves blasian. Jesus Christ.

>You can't breed out the Chinky eyes

China is going into Africa for the exact same reasons we did.

To create a stable supply of certain commodities.

China will pump a money into Africa via investments and such but will soon learn that stability does not exist in Africa.

So their endgame will be the same as ours.

>oh nice diamonds, gonna set up a mine
>mmh these niggers aren't really capable of working but they're cheap so fuck it
>goddammit wome warlord has overthrown the governement
>I paid these niggers last month but now they ain't coming back to work because they've money now (This happens i shit you not)
>All these struggles ain't worth it i'm getting out of this mess

China leaves Europe in the dust when it comes to heartless efficiency. They'll replace Africans with chinks and bleed the whole continent dry.

I wonder if the foreman watched this documentary after it was finished and if Eddy is still alive.

hands cutting will start any day soon now

Well, they are buying Farmlands, mines/resources, dominating their markets, giving them modern commodities (Electronics/flatscreens etc.) and non-sophisticated/very, very simple jobs.

A lot of Chinese male singles ended up moving to Africa becuz of freedom and the fact that they are on top of the racial totem there.

As I said, exactly like Europeans did.

Really you're expecting too much from Africans and Africa

And because of their 'heartless efficiency' they wont waste another second if being there becomes too much a hassle.

I hope it turns into a colony situation and millions of niggers flood to the Chinese mainland and cuck them

Yeah but they are building more stable foundations than what USAID/Charities have been trying to do for literally decades. They clearly don't expect from Africans, considering they hire predominately Chinese for the more advanced labour and token Africans as translators and to fulfill the Quota.

I like how they dress. We should do this more often.

>country with no women
>cucked

Too late, the Afros are leaving China becuz
High Racism and Higher Police Security. East
Asians have literally no notion of Guilt, just look
at fucking Japan.

qz.com/720816/gambian-migrants-are-returning-from-china-and-telling-their-compatriots-not-to-go/

Yeah but the ones they do have will want that big nigger cock, not Chinky pinky

The Chinese are very selective about who get to comes live in China

Nigger, have you been sucking too many cocks?
Black Man's 'sexual supremacy' is a myth. Only Americans/Europeans believe it and cuck themselves, lol.

chinasmack.com/2011/pictures/chinese-men-with-black-women-african-wives.html

>Chinese in Africa are racist as fuck

Mate I used to work as a defence contractor out in Africa.
Excluding the hippy millenials who pay ten grand to go do some feel good bullshit, everyone I have ever met who actually did some real hard work in Africa and interacted with the natives is extremely racist. Incompetent doesn't even come close.
One guy I served with was an extreme left wing nutter and halfway through his first stretch out there he text me saying "I cannot deal with these fucking niggers for another fucking second!"

This is a bad idea. The children will be retards, they won't inherit their father's intelligence.

The Africans WILL outbreed you.

>They steal gasoline

>trying to buy 1.7 million hectares of agricultural land in my country

>You cannot outbreed the Chinky eyes

China has too many Single men who would probably never marry in their lifetime.
Sending them out to 'conquer' new frontiers is the best option.

>what's China's endgame in Africa?
Africa, despite all the chaos, still sits on top of a whole shitload of natural resources. It is one of the few places left that China can "invest" in.

Despite all the crap that happens and comes out of China, and despite their shitty politics, when it comes to long term strategic planning, the Chinese have their shit down pat. China plans in terms of years, even decades; America typically can't plan past the next fiscal quarter, and it's why our responses look so schizo if you go back and look through months of news. We literally keep shifting with the sands while China is a large, hard rock that is being anchored in that sand.

I told a friend a long time ago, around '03, that the real thread wasn't Russia (and given how we are provoking them, they still aren't), the real threat...is China. We knew then that between their massive population (read: disposable soldiers) and their manufacturing base (which was just ramping up) we would be looking at the shit-storm that is happening today.

China continues to hoard gold off the books while making a play against IMF with the Asian Infrastructure Bank, all while fucking with the USD via threats of dumping T-Bills. The little booger-fest in the Spratleys is all about asserting dominance. China is making their move - slowly, deliberately.

I'm not saying they aren't ham-fisted, clumsy, or sometimes outright brash. I'm saying that someone in the vast Chinese govt. is paying attention...

Hopefully

arent you already chinks though

>what's China's endgame in Africa?

To make murrika mad.

Maybe they'll turn it into something other than a fucking dust bowl.
Africa should be the worlds biggest exporter of food. You could probably grow enough food on that continent to feed the entire fucking planet but fucking nigs simply cannot begin to comprehend the idea of tending something and growing it for themselves. To the African mind "extracting resources" means stealing them from your neighbor and killing him for good measure.

In the normal world, if your neighbor has dug up say, one kilo of gold, but under your land their sits 100 tons of gold, you start digging up your gold, right?
In Africa, you murder your neighbor and steal his one kilo and never even consider digging up the gold you already own, and when that one kilo you stole is gone, it's gone and you go back to eating dirt and begging the civilised world for gibs.
Oh and if the civilised world starts digging up your gold, you cry oppression and plunder and demand MORE gibs as compensation.

think of China as Chad