He literally said nothing his entire speech...

He literally said nothing his entire speech. It's easy to say you're going to fix all the problems without actually explaining just how you plan on fixing them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NKXSgB7MEUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>every candidate talked in a speech to plebs about in depth plans
yea

Did he mention the wall?

You're obviously missing the point. He talked for over 70 minutes. You don't think that in those 70 minutes, he couldn't find the time to explain just one of his plans?

its ok obama literally got elected doing the exact thing, and consistantly doing it his entire presidency.

How could he have said nothing if the entire media is saying his speech is a terrifying dystopian vision of nationalism?

Obama did the same

I'm not denying that. The masses eat stuff like this up all the time.
Because the media is heavily biased and refuse s to explain the facts, just like Trump.

Uh yea. He's another israel puppet you idiot. Catch phrases and tv time is all it takes for monkeys

why ask for his plan when the man is playing 4-D chess? it would be akin to teaching calculus to a chimp.

So it's okay for him to do it top? it's a very scary situation in american politics where a couple of slogans and catch phrases can win you the entire race. It's even more scary that people buy into it.

Yes.

You're fuckin dumb OP, he's not doing to list exact details for every problem he plans on fixing. But just off the top of my said he said he'll bring manufacturing back to the country by enforcing intellectual property laws, companies would rather have their shit made in a country that will protect them instead of require government bribes to stay open.

clearly he was appealing to berniggers, that old kike talked for hours on end about nothing but buzzwords

People keep asking Trump to elaborate, but they keep forgetting he's never held office. He can't really elaborate all that much without any inside information. If anything he's playing it smart by not elaborating. What America needs is a cheerleader and he's doing exactly that. As a bonus he brings his expertise from his business career to assemble a good team to fix our current problems

Conservatives are not about plans. Cut taxes, place tariffs on countries with trade deficits and let the free market do the rest.

>he's not doing to list exact details for every problem he plans on fixing.
Isn't that what the american people should know about before deciding to vote on someone?
>he'll bring manufacturing back to the country by enforcing intellectual property laws, companies

and how would he enforce them exactly?

I know it's hard for you to grasp, considering you're probably heavily biased in right wing political ideology, but I think you of all people should be concerned about what the issues are and how they should be resolved before you choose to let someone lead your country.

So you're admitting conservative values are nothing more than a facade?

For my nomination speech, I will discuss my plans on comprehensive immigration reform
I'll now distribute my powerpoint slide notes
This topic will be an hour long, later there will be a 15 minute refreshments break and we'll go on with manufacturing.

Kys
Every political speech ever is just 2 sentence 'plans' unless it's something meme worthy

>So you're admitting conservative values are nothing more than a facade?
It's in the name. To be conservative literally means to do less than if you were being liberal. With politics or handing out halloween candy.

You liberals are a special breed of dumb. Getting worse every day too.

Once again, you are missing the point. Did I say for him to go through every detail of every plan he has in mind? No. but do I want him to discuss certain major plans he has and how he manages to do these said plans? Yes.

You're basically admitting to me that politics are a joke, and that's not a good sign.

at least his speech wasnt

ARF ARF ARF... ArF

or

I IIIIIIIII IFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIF IF... okie doke.

a chimp.....

youtube.com/watch?v=NKXSgB7MEUU

I thought being able to talk a lot without saying anything is what politicians do.

It was always a joke, people just want to listen to these 2 factors:
Issue? And direction?
That is all
Everything else is irrelevant
Reminder that a super majority of campaign promises since politics existed never gets delivered
What you are looking for is a political system overhaul

So you want to be lazy instead of finding a solution, got ya.

Obamas campaign was a bunch of okie doke

Let's invent hundred of new "solutions" that creates even more problem all for the sake of progressivism and muh current year. That's really working wonders for the lefts pets (nigs) hasn't it.

>What you are looking for is a political system overhaul
No, i am not. That is what you are looking for because your candidate is getting btfo. I voted for legal weed and I am getting it.

When you create division, you are looking for ways to not fix anything. Once you understand that the only way for things to get done is by working together, you will understand that left vs right means absolutely nothing and just creates more meaningless tension.

Well lets see if you hold Hillary to the same standard. Trump said everything he wants to do.

My candidate? I support Najib, thanks to god-tier garrymandering he'll never get BTFO
>i love this piracy flag

Thats 99% of political speeches.

I expect to not be treated like an imbecile, yes. I understand that Clinton is no better, she has people telling her what to say and do. one thing I do respect Donald for is him being able to freely speak his mind, whether or not the things he says are correct and helpful though is up for debate.

Why are people expecting him to give detailed plans? Are you stupid? Trump is a BUSINESS MAN. He's never been involved professionally in politics all his life. An interest in them? Obviously he follows what goes on. And I guarantee his has ideas on how to fix them. But, he's not stupid. He's not going to come out and give a plan without first assembling a team to give out the best possibly method to properly execute his idea with as little collateral damage as possible.

Most of the people in the country against Trump don't even know the tax brackets trump wants to put in. Hell, most people who support him even I'd say don't know about it.

I've been following elections for a long time now, and atleast for the last 5 elections, I noticed the voting majority do not give a shit about the details. They want to know what you WANT to do, and if you're actually going to DO IT. How you get there is mostly irrelevant.

>nomination acceptance speech
>here let me outline all my policies in detail complete with facts and figures to back them up
Good luck getting elected after boring your entire voterbase to death on the night which is meant to be your great rallying cry.

you blindly agreeing with him without knowing what he is or is not capable of doing only proves my point further. you basically like him for no reason at all. I hope you learn a lesson by what I'm trying to say.

all his policies are on his website and most of his solutions are common knowledge
sage

There is a sticky on the front page. It mentions loaded questions. I brushed your first one off, but it seems to be all you have in your bantz quiver.

It is a logical fallacy because it is not logical. If you hear someone ask a loaded question and you think "nice burn", that is proof you have a low IQ.