twitter.com/Waitingirl13/status/858403469371338758
twitter.com/cavoliamari_/status/858398730227245056
twitter.com/Jake_Dudman_/status/858393626577076225
twitter.com/tommyd98/status/858400051772760064
twitter.com/search?q=punch racists doctorwho
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ourguy
>inb4 triggered leftie cucks

The Doctor: It's the end, but the moment has been prepared for..

Bill: So he was The Doctor all the time!

Welp

that was shit

First for Doctor Who was, is, and always will be a show for lefties.

Accept it or leave.

You sure? Hasn't he done protests and stuff? Or am I remembering something else?

Can someone explain why to be right wing on Sup Forums it also means you must be an intolerant racist?

Bad episode. Dollards writing is weak. Beast Below 2.0 what an unimaginative hack. Horrific CGI. Non interesting side characters. Just boring. Pick up or this will go down as a shit series.

It wasn't really, perfectly comfy and only hated by people growing out of the show (it happens) and right wingers.

>c'mere Sutcliffe, you got something on your coat

My own litmus test for whether a show is worth checking out or not:

Q: Is the show insanely popular on Tumblr

A) Yes
B) No

If you answered 'A', then move on and find something else.

Or maybe the ultimate sign you're too old for this show, as it's done the same thing for several years even during it's peak and you're too rose-tinted to see it

Can anyone send a link to the second episode of Whovians?

This series is really letting me down. Where is our platinum age? I feel like it's the worst first 3 episodes since Moffat became showrunner.

Bretty good episode, what a season this has ben.

so who is behind the vault?
master?

What is series seven?

You didn't see series 7 then, user.

That would mean True Detective and Hannibal aren't worthwhile, though, which they clearly are. Also tumblr hasn't really cared about Dr. Who since muh Tennant.

because Sup Forums fucked up the right wing the same way the SJW fucked up the left wing

Stop this. Stop labelling anyone who cirtiznes the bad aspects of a new episode as having ''outgrown the show'' that is not the case, we are allowed to criticize a bad episode and Thin Ice was bad in many respects, from the writing, the characters, the pacing to the effects and more. Grow up and accept criticism. Otherwise the show will continue to decline in quality.

>implying many generations of this guy's family have had das uberfish under their command.
>just having him killed off, not going into what they have been doing with this fish poop, or where it came from
>Missing opportunity to make awesome Dagonic eldritch cultist backstory
>filling time with "I can't believe that there are people like me, a black lesbian, in this olde worlde londominium!"

I wish someone else would write this show.

>TMP TMP TMP TMP

Series 7 and 8 were just as bad, if not worse.

Mestor the Gastropod.

No i'm not too old. I just can see a shit episode when I see one. I loved the Pilot.

There was literally nothing wrong with it, apart from the usual shoddy CGI. I just think you must miss Tennant.

This series isn't bad, it's bland. I'd rather it be entertainingly bad.

>uhm Doctor this is a WHITE country in the PAST, did you forget momentarily that I am a LOWER-CLASS BLACK WOMAN?

ACKchually I think you'll find that COLONIAL WHITE MEN have WHITE-WASHED history

ugh

did we have any of this shit with Martha?

reported you

Another bland episode

Okay, it's same tier as series 7. But even that had based Mark Williams and Rupert Graves. I only wish the show would rise a bit above average tho.

>tfw qt puddle girl hasn't returned yet

feels bad man

Pilot was worse than this, and I liked the Pilot too

No there we go again with the assumptions. I prefer Capaldi over Tennant and Smith. I just thought this particular episode was shit. End of story.

Eh, the episode was alright I guess.

>same directions to the wardrobe he gave Rose in Unquiet Dead
>same conversation he had with Martha about a butterfly in Shakespeare Code

I hate these derivative 'references'

Gareth Roberts wrote a script where Martha worries about getting seized as a slave and the Doctor tells her "Just walk around like you own the place, it works for me"

Sarah is really projecting her white male hate in this episode. The decline of the west folk. Giving women any amount of power.

I feel like they're rushing Bill and it's not working out. The confrontation about how many people he's seen die is not 3rd episode material, you need a more developed character to pull thatoff.

Are they actually the same directions?

>The decline of the west folk. Giving women any amount of power.
Bollocks and shite. Rona Munro, Orman etc are great.

I thought I'd never say this, but I prefer RTD's writing over Moffat's

At least with regards to racism and stuff like that, maybe it's because RTD is gay and faced discrimination himself that he knows how to actually handle it and be tasteful,

I'm really enjoying this series, it's max comfy. I've really taken to Pearl, I think she has good chemistry with Capaldi.

She's great but she's weighed down by half-assed writing. I hope she outlives Moffat as showrunner so we can see what a better creative can give her.

Post yfw Orman will never write for New Who.

I want this negro bitch gone by series 11.

What did /who/ think of 'Thin Ice'?
strawpoll.me/12858890
strawpoll.me/12858890
strawpoll.me/12858890
Last time:
The Pilot: strawpoll.me/12755860/r
Smile: strawpoll.me/12803469/r

Why

But Moffat didn't write this?

Nah. Sup Forums is significantly worse.

>Whiteman gets punched
>Little White boy falls through Ice and dies a horrific death by being eaten by a giant eal.
>Whitemen whitewashed everything
>Jesus was a kang.

Wow Sarah, just wow.

Not everything is True Detective, even True Detective.

>mfw the BBC's "Doctor Who can't be your first TV work" rule keeps her, Steven Hall, Lance Parkin, etc. out in the cold

Moffat can still rewrite things, just as RTD rewrote virtually every script. Sometimes Moffat adds a co-writer credit but apparently he's not done that with every script in the past

That doesn't mean he does not read through or make changes to the writing

Do you really think Dollard has the writing skill to have written that monologue scene or the how many peeps have you killed seen? nope.

Great job Sarah:

twitter.com/Waitingirl13/status/858403469371338758

Was the end supposed to be 2 sets of 4 knocks or 8 knocks

B R A V O
twitter.com/cavoliamari_/status/858398730227245056

Tea is just warm water. Fark off tea drinkers.

No, because if you punch somebody and they have a medical condition that makes them incredibly fragile, then they could die. And that's the point of the entirety of Doctor Who — all life is precious and death is always a last resort; you should not kill unless you have no other choice, no matter how terrible the person.

4 sets of 2 knocks.

>posting twitter

its 3 knocks each time

1 knock 8 times

Punch everyone with a different political view!

That will learn em!

twitter.com/Jake_Dudman_/status/858393626577076225

YAAAAAAAAASSSSSS QUEEN
twitter.com/tommyd98/status/858400051772760064

The last one is 4 knocks.

Yes, in law we call that the "Eggshell Skull" rule.

>still reeing and posting twitter

streamfags stream torchwood later

Capaldi is a better doctor, but has shitter episodes

Anyone took a screenshot of the nazi punch?
I have an idea

Thing is he didn't punch him because of estimated notions of political opinions. He punched him because he was threatening his friend.

Moff did this on Sherlock too, with Watson going "Fu"... before it cut to another doctor saying "cough". BBC swear rules are ridiculous.

Basically a shitter, less interesting The Beast Below t b h

Sorry, just watched the scene again. Counted an extra knock somehow. 3 sets of three then a set of 4. For some reason I counted it as 3 sets of three then 2 sets of 4

Guys I'm confused. Is industrial development, even at the cost of poor peoples' lives, a GOOD thing or a BAD thing? The episode didn't make it entirely clear.

But seriously, the "coal mines kill more people than the whale in the Thames" thing could have been an interesting bit of ethics for the Doctor to wrestle with if they ran with it, but it's like the line scared the writers so they quickly moved on to having the villain try to blow up a funfair. Which is literally moustache-twirling tier, incidentally.

This. No different than if he'd called Jamie a worthless sheepshagger

They're allowed to swear on Sherlock, it's after the watershed. It was just a joke.

twitter.com/search?q=punch racists doctorwho

>we share a fandom with these cucks.

4 sets of three, then a set of 4. I can't count tonight

Very mediocre ep. It just feels like a pastiche of earlier episodes with nothing of its own to offer. As expected, there was nothing anit-white and the cletuses' constant crying was entirely unfounded, but the villain was still boring and not even that vicious in his racism. Bill's terrible dilemma™ wasn't handled as poorly as Kill the Moon, but this whole "giant creatures > humans" meme still gets on my nerves. Bill's interrogation of the Doctor's ethics was a good scene, but it seemed like the episode would build up to her dirtying her own hands in some way and thereby understanding the Doctor's position, but that never really happened. And some of the banter was good, like the Hampton bit.

People who moan about this are quick to forget New Earth, where this happens twice.

"She's talking out of her--"
(new scene) "--Ask not."

"What a--"
"--bit rich coming from her."

ok watched the current season after 10 years
Why has it devolved into a corny black mirror style self-aware catchphrase show?
Not really hating it, but it is majorly different from Tennant era plus the new companion is shit. New Doctor is ok though

feels bad

>there was nothing anit-white

Stopped reading there

>Very mediocre ep.
Wow, you must be a nazi.

Either way, it was a relative privation fallacy.

I couldn't agree more. Also as I said above, there was so much opportunity for rich story of the Sutcliffe family who are clearly Reptilians.

Also, I clicked past it but the captcha image was a roadsign saying "grave" pointing at a grave, and there were balloons next to the grave.

Why not feed it, like, animals or something

This is what people are so worked up about? It's not even as hard as when he punched Ken Bones last season