JUST

JUST

>reviews paid by google

Two meme actors.

>Twatson

>Emma "man feet" Watson

This movie has the worst casting ever, besides Tom Hanks of course.

>impressive cast
>actress that can't act

hahah

EL JUSTO

isn't this JUST the best meme? lol JUST JUST JUST

You take that back this fucking instant

She was just in Beauty and the Beast, I doubt she cares

Dont forget the killer gnome and J.J. Abrams personal house slave.

That shit looks like video game feet where they don't even bother modeling the toes.

those literally look like my feet

So is this one of those movies like Unfriended, where the dumbass director/writer tries to make some kind of statement on internet technology, only for him to demonstrate his complete ignorance on how that kind of technology even works in today's world?

Because it really seems like one of those movies.

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>Reddit spacing
Everytime

Oh won't you staaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy with me

Its another pseudo 1984/big brother movie except with hip young millenials talking about the different ways to pronounce .gif

So yeah.

ITS OVA

I like Tom Hanks but it was obvious that it was going to be pretentious. Also Emma Watson is a detriment to any movie.

>tfw going out to see this in a couple hours

fuck i already spent $32 on two tickets, sans tip of course. m...maybe it will be a fun, cooky movie?

CAPTCHA: whiteoaks uffici

What did our happa mean by this?

So... it's The Internship without the comedy?

literally anyone could have played hermoine or belle and it would be just as successful

they could have even had a dude in drag play the parts... oh wait....

>I'M WATCHING YOU~

I'm fucking sick of the trailer already every time I watch something in theater.

Thank God it bombed.

Can anyone explain the ending to me. it literally made no sense, or i am retarded. She accomplished the opposite of what it seemed like she was doing?

No wonder she kept her feminism shtick, otherwise her career would've died long before this