Give me one reason why I should not kill some amerifats randomly

Give me one reason why I should not kill some amerifats randomly.

Because then the world will know you're jelly.

You should start with yourself and go from there.

Do it for the Lulz.

Killing is wrong.

You'll go to jail.

You'll feel bad.

It's difficult to do.

Your economy will die, you'll die, and you'll never host the Olympics again to the eternal shame of your country and family.

but it could be fun. Nobody care about die anymore, fun is what move the world.

You're expected to desu, it's Brazil we know you niggers are third world savages

>Going to jail
>In Brazil

Oh you poor 1st worlder, or should I say to be enriched?

Because if you kill a burger, they're not going to be able to support your roach infested food truck at the olympics. Think twice.

> better gene
> not subhuman
> white
> innocent fat

This.

Come back when you have a suitcase nuke.

Now fuck off.

1. agree
2. wrong
3. probably not
4. not really

Weak arguements mate, try again

Unless you are planning to detonate 3 buses full of tourists dont even try.

Allah doesnt like his sacrifices mediocre,kaffir

it's your choice. if you are going to do it, please study " how to identify a Jew.." the sort who go there are expendable, waste of lifes anyway.

Do it with panache

I came up with the idea for this game.

For all respective purposes let's call the two players Marty and Susan. They could be any couple really.

The game is called 'Marty or Susan'. Or again whatever name of the lucky couple chosen. Like 'Steve or Beth' or whatever.

When the game starts Marty and Susan are strapped to chairs. They are informed of the rules: Marty will have slips of paper drawn from a box for him. On each slip of paper are fun activities. Things like 'knife in the knee' or 'waterboarding'. If Marty doesn't say the magic words then Marty will take place in each and every fun activity selected for him. This is where Susan comes into play! Marty at any time can say the magic words 'Do it to Susan' and the fun activity will be done to Susan instead. The caveat is there are no takebacks. Once Marty says these words Susan gets to join in on the fun.

>risking brazil prison time

what barbarism, simply enough will rob and rape.

he could give the cops $5 for each person he kills and theyd let him go

thats more money than they've ever seen down there

It would require you to leave your mom's basement