How do people in your country view indians? some guy from ireland thinks they're all like pic related because of fargo

How do people in your country view indians? some guy from ireland thinks they're all like pic related because of fargo.

Other urls found in this thread:

uproxx.com/sepinwall/how-the-fargo-finale-revealed-a-hidden-secret-from-season-1/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Aggression_and_the_.22Warrior_gene.22
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Indian_residential_school_system
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

poo indians or tomahawk indians

what does some guy from ireland think of irish sterotypes?

drunk, wife beating, devout.. etc

I like chicken curry

most people probably think they're like john redcorn

when most of them are obese, diabetes ridden sisterfuckers from what I heard

Him having plastic surgery and becoming the mob boss from season 1 is so fucking retarded it hurts. And I didn't even mind the UFO

not indians; natives

they don't notice

Only the drunk one is true these days.

a friend of mine who migrated to canada said they are alcoholic/drugaddict homlesses.

sad.

also sad they're a minority in theit old lands and even blacks are more respected there

Friendly reminder that Hanzi had plastic surgery and became the fat boss in season 1

>the UFO
Oh boy I forgot about that.

I live in Canada, the prairies... Natives here are violent fucked up degenerates and alcoholics, thieves, killers, etc. They are essentially the north's niggers. I suspect Canadian natives are worse or more problematic in their behavior than American natives, but only because I never hear about the latter. Whereas like I said, Canadian natives I've met are all essentially like American niggers.

I just know theyre all alcoholics, and since they cant tolerate alcohol they literally drink themselves to death

they also cant grow beards

what

uproxx.com/sepinwall/how-the-fargo-finale-revealed-a-hidden-secret-from-season-1/

You don't hear about American natives because they stay on their reserves and don't go to urban areas as much. We have a problem in Canada because more and more are moving to the cities. Why? They don't have jobs and hang out on the streets collecting welfare. Pre 80's that would not fly. There were hardly any aboriginals in cities. Provincial police would literally BTFO them back to the reserves way back then. Not now however.

The general conception of injuns few of them have comes from Winnetou movies.

a lot of them are most reservations are worse than the worst ghetto you can imagine. State I live 3/4 of all babies born on the res are born addicted to illegal drugs.

Alcoholic crack addicts who are always asking people for spare change. They are always comitting crimes as well. It's canada's negro.

I am Irish and I think American natives look like that.

Am I wrong?

yeah

american natives are obese alcoholics

I dont really care about other peoples stereotypes of the Irish desu.

Sask?

They look like slightly asian looking darker mexicans. I doubt that actor is even native.

another big problem is reservations are considered sovereign land so any crimes on the res can only be dealt with by the tribal police so if they don't care you basically have diplomatic immunity to do whatever the fuck you want and you'll never get in trouble for it. Sex assaults happen more on the res than at a campus frat party

So he isnt fat enough?

>McClarnon was born in Denver, Colorado, the son of a Hunkpapa Lakota mother and Irish father.

They usually don't have long hair. That's a Hollywood, romanticized stereotype.

im canadian, if i told you how i feel about natives i could be charged with a hate crime

It's already too late, user. He knows.

A lot are genuinely nice but simple people. The majority of them live on reservations and are isolated from civilization, with the chief blaming everything on the white man as they single handedly hoard all the government money and let their people live in squalor. Drug and alcohol abuse is rampant, suicide is rampant. Very little to do, no ambition.

This isn't always the case though, it really depends on the reserve and the chief who runs it. Some are very successful

Yet blacks who have gotten similar shit done to them, over many decades, are that way because genetics. Thanks, Sup Forums.

Blacks can be very aggressive and that really plants the seed of racism in some people.

Really depends on the Native to be honest. Full disclosure, half native here. Even I am scared of natives sometimes when they look thuggy. A lot are very friendly though and some have their shit together. Needs to get better. I'd say 60/40 split between bad natives and alright ones.

I'm Irish I and I don't really know anything about them but I always figured they're kind of like the travelers(gypsies) of America

>the chief blaming everything on the white man as they single handedly hoard all the government money and let their people live in squalor.
I can see some of that where I live. The tribal elders have their own touring bus, and the elders always have brand new, expensive vehicles. Meanwhile, there are thousands of needles and syringes in the woods and near the road, by the reservation.

>even blacks are more respected there

I bet hes a black guy lol.

no one respects blacks in Canada. So many Somali's that are aggressive as fuck.

It's a huge issue in Canada. Conversative government was going to at least address it and look into chief spending of the government funds, but that's racist. Meanwhile millions and millions of dollars are unaccounted for and people are living without heat or proper shelter. Trudeau scrapped that, so now chiefs can be as corrupt as they'd like without any accountability, we'll just have to shovel more money over annually to compensate.

Yeah we really need to do something about Chiefs. Life on the reserve is good..if you're family of the Chief. Needs more accountability.

Some are great, I've visited plenty of reserves that actually look like upperclass neighbourhoods, utilizing funds to make lives for everyone within. But some I've been to are india-tier, except for the chief and their family, everyone having the newest truck and everything. It's insane the amount of power they have too, there's no real democratic process going on. People get thrown out if they're in a relationship with someone that isn't 100% native sometimes.

So can whites, mexicans, arabs, etc. What they all have in common is most of them are from a poor background. From hearing about these canadian indians, sounds like they're the same as american ones in their reservations. They have less funding and resources than normal and so poverty is much more widespread. With poverty comes desperation, people seeking escape via drugs/alcohol, and a lower education level. All these mean more crime in general. Blacks, in my opinion, just happen to be more vocal and more within reach of the populace.

I'm mexican and the city I live in is primarily mexican/latino. I know drug dealers, kids who have been in an out of jail, teenage mothers, and even a couple guys who have been stabbed. They all are lower-class, with usually absent working parents. So I don't see the genetic predisposition of blacks as being violent or criminals, I see it as a social issue that can be resolved via social means. My uncle is upper middle class and owns a restaurant, and all the latinos he knows aren't like the ones I know. The only difference is money and social standing. Sup Forums acts like even middle-class blacks will act like niggers when that clearly hasn't been shown ever. And conveniently forget to mention the vast numbers of eastern yuropoors and US southern white trash who act the same as niggers.

Dad is white and we had no problems going to my moms reserve as a kid..there were a couple white people and a black girl living there as well, no problems. Our Reserve was probably 50% third world..not too bad but shitty. Just dont drink the tap water lol. Lots of suicides and drug problems though. Pukatawagan if you wanna look it up.

most of my experience is on Vancouver island doing electrical work. I'm metis myself 2bh

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Aggression_and_the_.22Warrior_gene.22

Read this. Particularly the paragraph on
>Aggression and the "Warrior gene"

Then after native woman #242420980924 gets killed by her partner or gets drunk and falls into a lake, the police have to find her rotting corpse in massive stretches of wilderness and when they can't do it the native community gets asspained as fuck and asks why nobody cares about their missing women. It's a big thing in my city, constant whining about "the missing first nations women" who would otherwise be having their 10th kid at age 21 while drinking gasoline.

>I don't see the genetic predisposition of blacks as being violent or criminals, I see it as a social issue that can be resolved via social means
That's mostly what it is. Having no money and no opportunities makes people do things out of desperation, and those negative behaviors become a way of life.

Some black guy stole a rice crispy square from my place of work...I wasnt 100% sure he did at first but he kept his hand hidden then afterwards I saw a rice crispy missing.

I hate black people now. Fuckers.

Canadian natives have plenty of funding. The emotional side of thinks is definitely a factor, but don't say they don't have opportunities if they're willing to go for it. Going to college I had a roommate from a local reserve, he bought a brand new truck in cash and went downtown every weekend, and had his entire 4 years paid for. Meanwhile I was eating ramen. That's not a criticism, I'm envious and good for him for actually furthering his education. A lot don't

Canadian natives are that way because of shit like this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Indian_residential_school_system

Which probably fucked them up really hard and you can see that in their children too.

Thats why American Natives are just annoying compared to Canadian Natives being overly violent.

Higher levels of aggression could be seen as an advantage in many situations so I am in no way trying to say anyone is inferior for being more aggressive. However, dense urban and suburban environments with effective policing is not a great environment for a highly aggressive person. Especially if they are prone to low academic achievement.

High aggression is valued in lots of well paid jobs however these jobs often have high education entry requirements.

lol. just a massive coincidence blacks are more likely to be poor and criminals literally everywhere they go. and that whole poverty argument is so played out, yeah there are poor whites, mexicans, etc but they dont produce anything like detroit. race is simple biology.

Exactly. But try telling that to dumbass sheltered suburbanites. At least the racist rednecks just hate their skin, these faggots act like the KKK or religious creationists and don't use logic at all, instead painting every other race as objectively inferior (despite asians surpassing many whites in shit, blacks being better in physical activities, arabs and mediterranean cultures having had civilization ages before them, etc).

A friend of mine told me a relevant anecdote. His mother runs a small daycare from home, only like half a dozen kids. One of them was a black girl who was raised away from nigger blacks. So one day she and her peers were at a park and there were nigglets there. She tried to play with them but they acted like chimps. Imagine a gorilla raised in captivity trying to interact with regular ones. The girl herself said she didn't understand them. Nurture > nature.

Its not worth the effort and this conversation is done to death. Biology plays a role but most people dont want to hear that. Its like death. Something unpleasant that cant be changed so dont bring it up.

>I hate racists
>especially white people!

Thanks for the laughs.

Same could be said for most women and STEM degrees, or higher education in general. Forgoing incentives and a waaaayyy better life for stupid shit like feminist degrees or cliche careers.

Yep. Read about the minnesots transracial adoption study.

Didnt they find that blacks raised by whites didnt reach the average white IQ? Or are you fucking with the guy?

>Nurture > nature
It really is, in most cases.

Who said anything about hating racists? Mexicans are racist as fuck, try talking to your older family members if you even date a black person. The difference is there's functional racism, and then there's racism where you just see red. My kind see indios (latinos with more native blood than normal) as low intelligence, simple folk. We still deal with them but we're also likely to talk shit on them.

Native here....cant get "free" education unless you live on the reserve, they approve you (tribal politics is bullshit), and allow you to move down to the city.

I'm a Native born in the city, my tribe doesnt give a fuck about me.

>Mexicans are racist as fuck
Excuse you? You don't speak for me or my familia.

Right that's a part of the deal. Even outside of your reserve you should technically be able to ask for funding, although I don't know how much that would be.

I always think of Lou Diamond Phillips. But he barely has injun blood.

Funny how we're literally oppressing ourselves lol, yes yes goy stay on the reserve where theres no opportunity

Michael Scott is 2/15 Native American.

At that level of dilution its pretty irrelevant.

Kinda depends on the tribe, some have more funding than others.

>you will never be born on the oil rich reserve

fuck my shitty manitoba swampy ass reserve

Pinche indio mamon, ojala te partan la madre estos culeros.

>Indians

The 7-Eleven kind or the Woo-woo kind?

You missed the joke, 2/15 makes no sense percentage wise.

>part english, german, scottish...a veritable united nations

>tfw you will never fugg a hot 100% injun woman because there are barely any and they are all fat and ugly

tfw you work at a mall and get to see young hot ones every so often

I've seen a couple. One was perfect. She was a total weeb, and played videogames, and dreamed of going to japan. She was also skinny and fairly pretty. But it wasn't meant to be

imagine how the settlers felt

To me, I see them as Mexicans. Only difference is Mexicans are savages while American Indians are civilized and peaceful

I'm getting the impression they're like mexicans who are hot when younger, but then explode because of the cheap shitty diet.

CHIIIIIIIII

US southeast is interesting because we basically only treat them as historical figures. I figure near everybody I went to school with was surprised to find at some point that they're still around.

Was reading on the Trail of Tears and Indian Removal Act...pretty shitty desu

Fuck people who like Andrew Hackson

Canuckniggers are different to ameriniggers though.

this

>hyped to see how he dies or how he escapes, maybe he'll be back as an old man for season 3
>he gets plastic surgery to completely change his entire body, race, personality and outlook on life

ebin

in souther south america the biggest tribe alive are the mapuches they slaughter several tribes both sides of the andes and tried to stablish setlements in the atlantic coast.
they boas they past as warriors while now they barely maintain their own communes, while their younger generation is prey for leftis narrative.
also they claim land their lost in the hands of true spaniards warriors.
they should be all dead t b h

>he fell for the STEM meme
Hate to break it to you, but all those "bullshit" humanities degrees you shit on are probably more useful right about now, since you can get a cushy job in academia and publish nonsense until you get tenure. STEM is a hyper-competitive shitshow and there are more graduates than available jobs right now in most fields

the proper term is "american indian"

Trail of tears is legitimately mostly a reserve issue though. A lot of times those missing girls are proven to be killed by family members or known to the family. Add in the lifestyle of these runaway girls, they're often going to be subject to violence just because of how vulnerable they are

Mexican here. This is true. They have kids young and then never look back, or just kept eating the same high-fat diet. Not necessarily cheap though, rice and beans don't make you fat. Menudo and birria and cooking every meal with lard does.

I'm in the middle of the first season now.

>is this real?

Different but still rude as fuck. We get bad blacks because we get the refugees. Every Somalian i've met is a piece of shit.

Thats bullshit. A small fraction of them were abused but now they use it to justify anytime they screw up. Being forced to learn to read and write is hardly the torture they make it seem.

The blacks in the US where physical slaves and they dont even bring that up as much as natives and the schools. Every time a native kills a family while drinking and driving they get the gladue report and their sentance is 6 months at a healing lodge because their great uncle was abused and it caused a "ripple" effect of trauma thus totally absolving them of any responsibility.

Trail of Tears different from highway of tears

Natives are rare desu most natives are mixed they live in squalor in isolation from the rest of the world . Mexicans are a mutt people too that wish they were white and if they are white wish they were from europe lmao what a bunch of cucks i dont know why whitey hates them lmao its part of the cucking i guess

Oh is it? I suppose I'll educate myself then.

>he has mapuche blood though

self hating latino detected

but I don't

>mostly bullshit
letmetellyouaboutyourpeople.jpg

My grandpa is deaf because of the abuse in those schools.

>canadian

the average person thinks they're dead weight, anyone in a position of influence would gladly eat dirt if you said a native pissed in it

dude south america is literally mestizo land

you are right for the most part, but you miss the reasons why blacks are so predisposed to falling into these poverty spirals in basically every society, including their own.

1. blacks are on average less intelligent, by a large margin, than virtually every other ethnic group. blacks in all western societies tend to average around 85-90 which is almost an entire percentile lower than any other group, with blacks in africa faring exponentially worse.

2. blacks are on average more violent than most other ethnic groups. this is what sets them apart from a group like australian aboriginals, who are far less intelligent than american blacks but far more in the norm in how docile they are.

the mixture of low intelligence and high aggressive behavior keeps them in a semi-permanent state of extreme poverty, and there's very little that can be done about it.

the minority of blacks who are intelligent and docile and fit perfectly into modern society do great for themselves when they find the opening to do so, but they almost always marry into other ethnic pools, making the black population stupider and more violent like an oddball version of Idiocracy.