When will he get exposed?

Attached: Pep.jpg (615x409, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p2CdT0N2Ls4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

when the oil money dries up

So not this century?

Wigan Athletic

When he plays against the big guys in Europe. Basilea did more than all the eplel teams combined,

Lol stupid Farsa cuck; you won't even get past Chelshit

>implying he wont lose to barca on purpose if they play

Why do you assume i'm not a Real fan and already passed against le unstopable sp meme

>2018
>still no MLS Cup NOR Supporter's Shield

Attached: 1496485755685.jpg (640x687, 75K)

youtube.com/watch?v=p2CdT0N2Ls4

His lost agaisnt Madrid in 2014 was exposure enough
And Im a Barça supporter and a catalan independentist

based Barça supporter and a catalan independentist

he's been exposed dozens upon dozens times already, the most recent being wigan'd

This, and I'm a Barça supporter, catalan independentist and his son.

Do your homework aquafresh

catalonia is spanish you twat

Well that's the point, if it wasnt I wouldnt be independentist now would I?

lmao retarded bong BTFO

if its spanish then its not catlan
my dog isnt a cat and putting a crown on him and calling him king of catalonia won't make him the king
lol your grandkids will be brown

why do you want to secede from España?

Catalonia is in hispania but it doesnt need to be part of the current borbon kingdom of spain, just like portugal it can be another separate independent nation

To have a better ruling of the place where I live and preserve my people, language and culture

I seen a French tv documentary of Juan Carlos and he seem like a good guy tbqh I thought he was a piece of shit

>if its spanish then its not catlan
Motherfucker didnt you said that catalonia is spain? WTF get your brain together

At least they wont be muzzies like yours

Im not republican, I would be independentist too if spain disnt have a king cause thats not the problem.
France is more anticatalan and centralist and its a republic
The problem is the concept of spain as an extended castille or a multinational kingdom wich was the plan at first until it was hijacked by jacobinists and autistic castillans.

He was apointed by Franco before his death, unlike in Italy there was no referendum about the monarchy.
But I dont hate the concept of a monarchy in itself, however the problems in Catalonia come from kings having too much power and the whole nation depending on them, like dividing the territory between sons and create civil wars or going childless and then marrying castillans, giving away our territoy.
Borbons ruined the spanish empire at the end too though

oh I see well you guys speak another language and so why not

We wouldnt need to do it not for castillans baning it everytime they had absolute power

in the champions league final