In this thread we post some pro-White cuties

In this thread we post some pro-White cuties

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qZKCet3JOTc
youtube.com/watch?v=DHBtxwE_bQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like this thread

Whatcha say to this?

From all women I have ever seen on the Internet, there is none more beautiful than her. She is the definition of a 10/10.

>Nordic Women

Ethno-centric NS group. Repatriate everyone that doesn't have Northern European genetic hertiage and all that

alslo the identitaire movement isn't really pro-white in the European sense. It is more like American """pro-white""" movements

>implying there's such thing as pro-White

you really are fucked in your little nordic head Trygve, aren't you? You think people who built civilization cared for such trivial things as race? They cared about ideas, but you're just too primitive to wrap your head around them

Why the fuck is she wearing an Overwatch shirt?

implying no Greeks or Romans were ever loyal to their ethnic groups.

topkek you dumbshit

>(((pro-white women)))

ALL hysterical, no exception. They're doing it for the attention and generally have no husband, no children and no home to care for.

Just realized that Overwatch and the Identitäre Bewegung have almost the same logo.

This can only be the mindset of a disgusting white trash mongrel.

I was in Budapest recently. It's had it's issues, but during my 4 day stay and venturing around half the city, I only saw whites. It was safe.

Blizzard should sue them

MODS

but they didn't identify as "white" but rather as members of particular poleis

this is the mindset of people who accept the truth as opposed to primitive people

Yes, they actually did -- see Cecil Rhodes as an example. Just look at any general or elite of the British Empire you low class White slavshit.

>primitive people

Your inferiority complex, stahp it. Go tip your fedora somewhere else.

>Just look at any general or elite of the British Empire you low class White slavshit
They merely inherited what smarter people gave them

people like Rhodes or Kipling were just uneducated primitive apes, who fell for easy explanations. Joseph Conrad on the other hand, was one of the best intellectuals to ever live in Britain, and he acknowledged that race doesn't decide about mental traits. I know racism was popular, but it was mostly among primitives

>this is the mindset of people who accept the truth as opposed to primitive people
You are just an angry ugly mongrel who is jealous of White people. You are like Elliot Rodgers.

guys how to i pull a white supremacist qt3.14?
t. black guy

white people governed by liberals

Sup Forums is really mob-tier. You're the opposite side of SJWs on the political spectrum. You hold different ideas, but you're as emotional, and as stupid, and as uneducated, as irrational, as nonsensical

Stop crying faggot cuck useful idiot

>but you're as emotional, and as stupid, and as uneducated, as irrational, as nonsensical
Says someone who cannot even write some proper sentences.

I feel sad for her desu. The previous generations left her to live in ruins with the only meaning she can find for her life is handing out "defend Europe" flyers while 2 million rapefugees are pouring into her country anually. It's like someone carrying a bucket of water to save a flaming city

This will not do, user. Deploy iconic counter measure. Seductive African goddess activated.

Look up Identitarian Movement, they are doing quite a lot. It is just one action of many. They help to create awareness of the general problem of so called "refugees" and inform people about the issue. In some countries like Austria nationalists are getting quite strong (FPÖ), they could create a change. Look at Trump, Brexit, etc. The pendulum swings back.

They actually did and still do. Look at the Chinese or the Indians. Ethnocentrism is normal, notions of race differ, the idea that heritage is important stays the same. Current "race doesn't matter" idea is a purely post WW2 Western invention rapidly reaching its tragic end. And if you think "Ideas are the most important" go teach Aristotle and Plato to Aboriginals or Pygmys, I dare you. Only High IQ peoples can build advanced civilizations (Not exclusively whites of course). Many sub-saharans are just hopeless cases no "Ideas" will help.

to motivate the masses, you have to use emotions, my dear autist.

If she was really pro white she would not be a whore

>people like Rhodes or Kipling were just uneducated primitive apes

trolling requires skills you know just go away.

You dont

we da smart cunts.

Do you think pakis gang-raped her already?

Middle one looks like Putin

haf

Britsh? She's Polish retard.
youtube.com/watch?v=qZKCet3JOTc

jew

No, pegida sluts are 2000 techno trash

Holy FUCK thats a white picture. Very nice.

I don't deny that ethnocentrism is normal, this is an evolutionary trait I believe, but that doesn't discredit my view that being obsessed with race is just for dumb people like this norde here

Isn't it true though? Compare Kipling to Conrad, the latter I think was more sophisticated and Kipling was a chauvinist, we know how being such a smartass ended for Europe

Race is the most important thing that exists. Without race we would be dumb and ugly mongrels like you.

youtube.com/watch?v=DHBtxwE_bQ0

Proof?

You mean these pro-white qts?

She looks like a bolshy cancer patient rights activist

"fall to white europe" ??

>filename
yes

Contributing

we need to publically ostracize these neo nazis even more, its disgusting to see this shit on the streets.

t. volksdeutsch

10/10/10

This is why the white race must survive.

Obvious Finn

Poles are really based, I envy them for being that political sane.

>not posting queen jew

yeah but great tits

t-thanks

>anime=real

Not pro-white.

And people say, Slavs aren't white...

Tbh pretty sure there are edgy "white nationalist" Polacks but not nazis. Nazi is an insult.

>people

AAAHHH fug Lee Ann McAdoo

> that stupid shirt grab pose that sluts do

Into the trash

Please do me one favour, Polebro. Harrass all non-Whites you see in Poland, make their life as uncomfortable as possible. Make their life in Poland a living hell. You must stop them in the beginning, not first when they are outnumbering you like in Sweden, Germany or UK.

Also, persecute all anti-White Polish cultural marxists, they are back stabbers, traitors.

Remember what happens now in Western countries, look at the Blacks in the US, look at the muslim terrorism in Europe, the gang rapes in Sweden, the sexual assaults of Cologne and axe murderer in Germany. You do not want your country becomes like that. Protect it with your life, use all measures necessary to remove the threat.