Who are the worst Joe Rogan guests?

Who are the worst Joe Rogan guests?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
youtube.com/watch?v=gcvVbAhQEz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All of them

Of course the ginger who doesn't work out would be a total cuck.

Alex Jones.

>Muh 3rd dimension vampires that eat humans (or something like that)
>"Humanoids mixed with fish and stuff" lel.
>In contact with aliens or some shit

guy is legit bonkers

It was merely an act

>ginger
>balding
>no muscle
>lazy facial hair
>plain black tshirt
>living in Portland

He hits every mark for cuck

Eddie Bravo.

Fuck that guy.

The second rogan started challenging him on shit he went into full defense mode.

he tried to bait Rogan and wanted to call him a homophobe but Rogan is cool with gays so he had nothing to challenge him on. This is the perfect example of an Alpha vs Beta males.

and the Beta tries to justify his betaish way by saying "oh genders dont exist" when science proves him wrong.

THISSSSSSS

Who was this?

>but Rogan is cool with gays

he literally looks like some kind of ape

after listening to his arguments for 2 hours i still have no clue what the hell hes even talking about, gender is a spectrum and we shouldnt categorize people based on factors we choose? the concept of race has never done any good? holy shit

he actually said gender is a spectrum but we should categorize them for sport

Have you guys noticed that Joe Rogan had a lot of guys that Sup Forums likes on and recently like Alex Jones and Jordan Peterson and they millions of views and extremely high like to dislike and now its like calculated plans to have flip side shit on and he's had Josh Zepps, a gay guy that says babby's should be killed a couple weeks after birth if its convenient for the whore mom, abby martin, a putin propagandist liberal retard that say the US dropped nuclear bombs on puppies and babby's, and then Thaddeus Russell who said vaginas and penises don't really exist and they are universally disliked

I hope he has Bill Nye on next

>"The only reason why my BMI is so high is because at some point once of my ancestors fucked a monkey" - Joe Rogan 2017

Fuck off to reddit

i dont know how these people imagine society is supposed to work if only half of their crazy shit gets taken serious.

kek you think Rogan is the alpha male?

he's an overcompensating manlet who watches half naked men hug each other for a living

That fuck who was on along with alex jones.
>DUDE STOP GIVING HIM WEEEEEED XDDDD
>alex hasn't even smoked

so what happened, why was he so bad? I decided to stop listening to rogan's podcast. He is just so insufferable, I can't do it anymore. Even if I do like the guest.

>gender is a social construct, race is a social construct, i love open borders, jordan peterson has bad arguments

I agree with all of that though, sorry not everyone of joe's guest is an alt right bitch

Race is arbitrary but it isn't a social contract, that's some soft-science nonsense.

i dont know what microaggression just triggered you but there is no reason to be so passive aggressive. is it maybe that time of the month for you?

actually he said sex is a social construct and doesn't really exist.

Alex Jones
Edgy Brah (when talking about anything other than martial arts)

If I wanted to lower my IQ there are quicker ways to do it

it all is a social construct you retarded faggot.

Best episode, hands down.
You're just a pedo, and are biased against people who think you're a degenerate piece of shit.

he literally is

>You're so much manlier than me
>you think I'm a girl
>I'm not as manly as you
>Worst thing about Portland is the lack of diversity
>I love wiggers
>There is no difference between a man from congo and a man from china
>gender is a social construct
>I'm a boxing trainer after having 1 parring session

Genuinely embarrassed for him

Where's tonights JRE??

people who say that are expressing a political opinion that's not logically tied to the literal content of their speech (you retarded faggot)

Why is he so obsessed with monkeys? Is it because he has the brain of one? Why do you retards even watch this shit?

Joe Rogan.

cute no true scotsman and strawman you special ass snowflake. you're the only one that gets it huh

why those things about him was revealed tho? the "acting" stuff.
why he went to court?

Race isn't real but I'm so triggered that portland doesn't have diversity

That does not summarise his opinions at all

>It's a Joe spends most of the podcast agreeing with his guest regardless of whatever positions he was supporting in the previous podcast unless they criticise weed consumption episode

*stealthsucks your dick while you were reading the greentext*

Yes.

He's actually a shaved ape

t. attention span of a 12 year old

At least 90% of what he said was true if you looked it up and 8% was just his own speculation, which he made that pretty clear.

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

How much HGH and test is rogan on? He's pushing 50 isn't he? Yet he's still big, and he seems like he loves various forms of meme training like kettle bells. He must be juiced to the fucking gills

youtube.com/watch?v=gcvVbAhQEz4
This one out the ones I listened to.

There is one where he interviews some dominatrix, it is like 50 min long. So I guess there wasn't a lot to talk about.

We're all just primates on this small ball in the middle of the cosmos. God isn't real, especially not the Catholic version of God. S-seriously fuck Catholic priests. I mean, all Catholics too also.

Stoned Ape Theory bro

>lazy facial hair

What the hell does this mean. I have his facial hair.

Are you retarded? He calls himself a chimp frequently.

Bill burr

Joe is what every one of us should look to emulate.

He used to be an oldfag who played quake semi-competitively and was heavily into conspiracy theories. Now he's worth millions talking to interesting people and doing what he loves.

He's the living proof that we're all gonna make it brahs.

That Dr Rhonda chick who everyone seems to love. She aggravates me.

Bryan Callen is a giant faggot. Total run of the mill left Hollywood fuck. He is a totally douche too. He is always getting put back in his place by his friends, which thank god because he needs it.

>We're all just primates on this small ball in the middle of the cosmos.
Yeah, not monkeys. The man has the brain capacity of a macaque trying to use a cellphone. I think the retards who find his half-baked arguments compelling to watch should go find some other website.