More leagues: Juventus

>more leagues: Juventus
>more fans: Juventus
>more CLs: AC Milan

Which one is the bigger club?

Attached: ac milan juventus.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

AC Milan

Juventus has more letters so they are the bigger club

Juventus.

Milan. 7 copas la

>most fans
>cant even sell out a 40k stadium

Milan

It's hard to come all the way from Calabria to Torino every other Sunday

>Juventus
>Air conditioned Milan
Count'em again

Milan has more fans if we count worldwide

AC Milan, based herb

juventus has more fans if we count worldwide

juve only has more """fans""" because they are better now. if both clubs sucked like Milan, i'm sure they would have less.

The more patrician one is the biggest

Fuck juventus
>fuck juventus

FUCK JUVENTUS

Juve don't have a problem getting to finals, it's just winning the fucking things that they have such awful luck with.

Attached: IMG_0737.jpg (470x313, 48K)

>more fans
most of Turin supports Torino from what i hear

Napoli

i thought milan had more worldwide fans

Attached: 1520693239388.jpg (590x350, 37K)

It's the history of Juventus. In the end, they miss something.

Attached: mong.jpg (275x183, 8K)

More robberies: Rubentus

The CL hasn't been proven to be rigged yet, so Milan are bigger.

Juve has more fans? No, they don’t. Just check Twitter, Facebook, stadium attendance or even merchandising. It’s either equal or for Milan. And that’s with Juve having won so many Serie A in a row, having been in two CL finals and having star players while Milan hasn’t won a league title in years, hasn’t been in CL in year and has barely any «star».

Milan is more popular and it’s not even close.

how are both milans so shit now?, is it because they share a stadium?, on a related note, why are milanese so cheap?

Presidents couldn’t keep up (or din’t want to) and the new ownerships are still fresh. Once they will be back in CL they will be fine. Milan will be instantly stronger financially than Juve and the gap might increase from there if they do good.

uve

they do, Juve has more in Italy (because everyone in the south bandwagons them)

>Italian football
>Relevancy
Pick one and only one

Juventus is the bigger club, this isn't up for debate
Maybe things will turn around and Milan can be the bigger club again but until then it's Juventus

Italy is bigger in italy and have more leagues while milan is bigger in the rest of the world and have more champions
Really not that hard to understand

Milan's chink overlords are broke though.

Milan hasn't been bigger in the rest of the world for quite some time. Everyone thinks of them as a historic club but there are far more people into Juve around the world that there are people into Milan

>Milan hasn't been bigger in the rest of the world for quite some time
Where? On Sup Forums? Take a look at the numbers.

>Italy is bigger in italy
Whoa...

>the numbers
You expect me to look at polls or whatever retarded numbers you come up with instead of the Italian team most in NA, SA and Europe follow?
I don't care about Asia or Africa
Milan needs to get it together before they become a relic

>ith instead of the Italian team most in NA, SA and Europe follow?
What are you talking about? What are your sources?

The "relic" would be stronger financially than Juve with the CL. And i'm just talking about the CL. Not even taking into account the obvious increase in merchandising and sponsors revenues getting in CL would bring. Why is that in your opinion? It's simple, Milan is the biggest club.

Juce fans whats the deal with baggio and davids, werent they legends of juve, how come they went to inter?

Meanwhile, Inter is the patrician’s choice

I know who you are, you're the Milan fanboy who was whining nonstop last season over Donnarumma and claiming how all this money was going to make Milan a big club again blah blah blah
You keep going on about history, people like Juve even if they're eternal chokers

I'm not going on about history. Everything i'm talking about is the current reality. Milan has a bigger following than Juve and is making as much money as them with merchandising. They are making as much money as them despite not playing in CL and having no star players... Why? Because the club is in itself bigger.

Why would you put American customers over Asian? Such ridiculous bias.

Isnt inter bigger than milan as juve inter is the derby of italia?