How come a lot of white supremacists like East Asia and/or anime?

How come a lot of white supremacists like East Asia and/or anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7FYuYkPgDkk
bakufu.jp/archives/100002
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whats the problem with that?

yea whats wrong with that

Cause gooks are white people with funny eyeballs.

Holy shit

RARE

Asians are basically Irish. In other words, tolerable at least.

Anime is probably the least Jewish media you can watch

>Lesotho
what the fuck is that

Most likely cause Asians have the only IQ number similar to ours, they made civilization that lasted (unlike Arabs), and they forged some of the largest Empires ever (just look at the Mongols).
China was really the 3rd great power for almost all of History, its just that the European Powers had to go through Persia to reach it.

source?

Because the Japanese are the only people that are even just remotely as successful and evolved as whites. They're better in a good amount of aspects, too. Worse in others.

In the middle of South Africa. Very white. Very nice.

Because they were picked on by Alpha Blacks, Hispanics and Muslims so they turned to anime and video games as an escape.

I see.

you two are not white

What country? On my phone

Lesotho

>anime?

it's called manime my austrian friend

>China was really the 3rd great power for almost all of History, its just that the European Powers had to go through Persia to reach it.
Too bad the Britbongs had to ruin the Qing empire with the opium addiction and turn the region into a communist shithole

Wrong country whoops. It's all the same down there anyways

They're literally engulfed by your country
NOT RARE

Rare on here burger

>lived in paper houses for thousands of years
>beta as fuck
>majority of men in japan are vrigin wagecucks
>the rest are hikkis who piss in 2 liters and dont leave the house
>declining population
>main export is women to be fucked and impregnated by alpha races

Notice how I said Almost.

>the ethnic makeup of the country is very homogenous. Lesotho's ethno-linguistic structure consists almost entirely of the Basotho (singular Mosotho), a Bantu-speaking people: an estimate of 99.7 percent of the people identify as Basotho

who is girl?

East Asians are:

>not degenerate
>family oriented
>intelligent
>hard working
>hate niggers
>contribute to society

They're the only people capable of freely living alongside whites.

Post more manime

I don't like anime but I like confucius because a lot of his wisdom is like old-European wisdom. We're so far liberalized that we don't even know why Europe was so great.

Asians have low crime rates and high IQ's. They are honorary aryans.

Why do you think the liberals are throwing a tantrum that white guys want to fuck them despite how much it goes against their "EVUL WHITE MAN HATES ALL COLOURED PEOPLE" narrative? Even they are starting to hate asians.

The next step in the liberal frontier is "ALL IQ'S MATTER" as they attempt to shame people with 3 digit IQ's. As science catches up with these idiots eventually they can't help but move their goal posts to victimize themselves.

Feels good being a leaf and having 90% of my country being white/asian.

Same reason Hitler liked them. And anime is redpilled.

>If Hitler was alive in this day and age he would be an anime-watching shitposting NEET

Because no real life sex

>senpai

Honorary aryans

>lived in paper houses for thousands of years
It's 2016 and you are still living in wooden houses
>beta as fuck
They hate muslims and niggers
>majority of men in japan are vrigin wagecucks
Back then, before the 2 nukes you dropped on them, they were alpha samurais
>the rest are hikkis who piss in 2 liters and dont leave the house
Like 90% of Sup Forums
>declining population
Same as any other western country
>main export is women to be fucked and impregnated by alpha races
They also import english teachers and export male asians to Canada and Australia.

proof the internet is degenerate

the ultimate goal of evolution is to mximize iq. anyone who isn't asian or white is eventually just going to get bred out by the pure calculus of capitalism.

not to say we shouldn't speed up the process

this was what i had in mind

thanks bro

The various weeaboo Sup Forumsutist manchildren that shitpost in this board have nothing to do with Sup Forums.

ITT: a buch of shitheads with not enough game to peel a fuckin Asian broad!

>wow, you suck

Is that a girl in the white shirt?

You can appreciate other non-white cultures, but it doesn't mean start mixing with them. Let them be all glorious and different in their own lands.

Except niggers. Fuck them.

But he had a job painting postcards.

Don't you need to be paying back funds that you borrowed?

Oh look, it's the greasy Greek that hates anime again.

Want to know something interesting about Japan?

If they didn't produce video games, pop music, and anime, liberals would bitch constantly about how xenophobic, racist, and how they objectify women. These same liberals are constantly pushing feminist shit in video games, cosplay, etc. The same pansexual Bernie-bots that dye their hair blue, wear those beanies with animal ears, and worship Nintendo. The same trannies that cross-cosplay. The same communist neckbeards in fedoras that wank to 2-dimensional characters.

Maybe NatSoc whites should produce anime or some shit (not just Sup Forums memes) and these lefties would get off our asses and let us do NatSoc things. It's a perfect distraction. Like Romans building an arena for blood sports to distract plebeians from a failing economy.

Niggers bred with whites and their IQ has gone up by about 10 points in the span of only a few generations. If whites breed with asians both parties stand to benefit.

Eugenics is not degenerate, it's genius.

Canada, NO! Stop!

A FUCKING KOALA

Oh look it's some creepy ugly obese weeaboo pedophile loser manchild. How dare you speak to me you subhuman trash?

You disagree with eugenics?

Have you been to Japan, you fucking ignorant burger?

>lol, no one would want to fuck you there either

Western comics have been a wholy jewish controlled affair from the beginning. Have you ever met a comic fan, especially a capeshit fan, who wasn't a screeching rabid liberal? I'm sure they're out there but I have yet to come across any. Anime and manga will often contain questionable content like homosexuality but taken as a whole the Japanese stuff is faaaar more in line with our sensibilites.

Add it up, the rest of the fanbase is extremely hostile to people who aren't Bernie voters willing to settle for Hillary to have the first cunt president, the political morals expressed are typically so contrary to our views I don't have confidence many comics wouldn't end up ripped in half out of annoyance, and especially nowadays there is extraordinarily heavy-handed and embarassing "diversity" pandering, Whor, gay-latino-black Spiderman, etc. I take this stuff in stride if I feel like watching Hollywood movies, but it is awfully nice to have a foreign alternative.

Samantha Hyde

>How dare you speak to me you subhuman trash?
A fucking non-white Greek calling someone subhuman? Hilarious. Why do you even use this site if you hate its userbase so much?

It's not white supremacists, it's Sup Forums browsers. This placed is filled with betas who have to date down and settle for a partner.

>high IQ / low crime rate
>unapologetic about racial and cultural purity

>Trying to push race mixing.

No.

I never said I wanted to go to Japan or fuck their women.

Thank god i don't care about comics

>subhuman trash
>is greek
If you don't like anime you don't belong here.

kill yourself kid shitposter

Because anime rarely has shitskins in it and because whenever anime does have shitskins in it, those shitskins are depicted as the subhuman filth they actually are.

>Riri
>woman
Isn't she 15?

>Too bad the Britbongs had to ruin the Qing empire with the opium addiction and turn the region into a communist shithole
The Manchus were absolute shit, though. China could have been a truly mighty power if the they and the imperial system in general hadn't been so inward and backwards looking and done their best to strangle the mercantile class and moneyed interests that were looking overseas, just to prop up the authority of the court.

What the fuck is that is that from a show?

Because they are literally the only race we can mix with and have a chance of genetic improvement.

Complaining about degeneracy while praising the top beta enabler that is anime lel

>Because they are literally the only race we can mix with and have a chance of genetic improvement.

Canada changed his proxy, I see. I thought you were leaving the thread?

You do realize that asians look down on you as sweaty dogs, right?

You lack vision.

It's not just blatant race mixing for the purpose of race mixing. You can ethnically cleanse lesser races if done properly white simultaneously increasing your numbers.

If you lack the will to understand that this is ultimately the only option for humanity under our current culture and laws then you deserve to be snuffed out of the gene pool for letting the jews win.

If you convince people to not want to fuck shit-skin men, including shit-skin women, then what ends up happening is that white men can impregnate brown women as well as impregnate white women. Instead of having a black man impregnate a white women and wasting valuable resources on what could have been a pure white child. The number of whites continues to increase and the number of shit-skins decreases. It's killing two birds with one stone.

The only alternative to dealing with lesser races is mass genocidal murder which just simply isn't pragmatic. But america is a nation of followers, so I wouldn't expect your feeble mind to to understand the intricacies of eugenics.

And of course you'll respond with some half-assed shit-post of "m-muh feels" instead of presenting a legitimate argument against increasing the genetic value of our nations.

youtube.com/watch?v=7FYuYkPgDkk

White pigs just stay home please.

Whites in east asia = shitskins and dindus, committing crimes and causing public nuisances

Because most white supremacists are virgin basement dwellers who watch Anime all day and think they are the master race.

Gooks will lick your ass before giving you sucky sucky

>asians
>look down on me
>look down

Not very likely LOL

pls draw me more anime tiddies

>indians
>black skin
>small penis
>manlets

Is there anything they can do right?

They're like goblin versions of humans, except less smart as well.

Their mythology is great.

Because shut-in neckbeard losers gravitate to these two concepts

>Living vicariously through their race
and
>Idolising weeb culture because they hate their western surroundings

Because north east asians are one of the superior races. High IQs and a civilised culture.

>anime is redpilled

that's just a part of the scheme
it keeps you interested while you proceed falling in love with fictional characters
i mean, they look aesthetic for a reason, in order to make you prefer them over real women

anime is a major fucking bluepill

>hitler youth
nice

god tier footpussy

Most anime features light skinned characters set in Euro Asian settings without cultural marxist propaganda

Whats not to like?

>Implying we don't see you as niggers

that argument is case in point.

stay home white pig.

average white IQ is only 100. hundreds of millions of whites with double digit IQ's in north america want to immigrate and ruin our beautiful homelands.

East Asia has historically been a great place and they still are. They're smart, industrious, and not predisposed to violence. I would gladly split the world with them.

>superior race
>High IQ
>civilised culture

stop finding excuse for being a fucking degenerate

bakufu.jp/archives/100002

Just did a reverse image search

I wasn't making an argument nor was I replying to one.

RARE

Name is 永井里菜 Rina Nagai

What?

>an African country calling others degenerate

Is Lesotho still a country?
Oh man fuck we back boys!

I see you have taken your time off from raping and murdering to come talk with us.

How do you feel to have your title for more rapes taken from you by Sweden?