Marijuana and Movies

They let people drink alcohol at the movies now.

Will they ever let people smoke weed too when it becomes recreational nation-wide?

>Also Marijuana Movie thread. ITT: Best Movies to Watch High.

They will probably open "pot theaters", similar to the "pot clubs" they've got in WA and CO.

Any John Carpenter movie is suited for getting stoned.

Fucking degenerate

fuck i hope so. my high always dies down around the 3/4 mark.

I mean, I don't know a movie thats better not high so everything?

t. lonely aspie

>ITT: Best Movies to Watch High.
Dr. Strange on acid & weed was pretty next level desu

Don't do it alone though, it gets kinda spooky by the end

Yeah we'll see them when it becomes recreational but that won't happen for like 15-20 years.

This is the main reason I don't go to the kinoplex. I mean, I could smoke before a movie but the high will wear off by the time the pre-movie commercials are done.

cant you guys literally see the acting when you watch movies on marijuana

Watched it on mushrooms and I was incredibly bored, left halfway through.

When I'm high I can only watch plotless art-movies or movies that I've seen a hundred times. Whenever I try to watch a movie I haven't seen before, I can't follow the storyline cause I'm thinking about the set or the shots.

I like drinking while watching movies, cause I can follow the movie as long as I'm not too drunk.

Alcohol has been common for decades over here. Smoking of any kind is banned in every theater.

Yeah, this is a big problem. But it can also make some visuals extra stunning.

Yeah, it's weird. I'm not even focused on what the actors are saying, but it becomes super obvious how artificial everything is.

I smoke right before and eat an edible when I can.

Just watched 'master of disguise' for the first time. Even when I was 10 and saw the commercials for the movie I thought it looked like the dumbest thing ever, but it ended up being hilarious. Friend of mine wants to watch Goodburger tonight.

So yeah, that kind of stuff mostly. I never really found the seth rogen dude weed lmao humor anything special. If I'm really high I don't want to watch something too serious. Something like Samsara is good as well.

Alcohol consumption doesn't affect other viewers experience (unless the alcohol faggot is loudly obnoxious), smoking anything in a theatre will obviously lead to a blurry smoked up screen with the projector highlighting every cloud that goes up and the deterioration of most technical equipment in the room.

If you have such a strong degenerate need for marijuana, consume it before going to the cinema.

i know what you mean. sometimes it takes me out of it and i can't stop thinking about how it obviously isn't real. and other times i am totally immersed, just depends on the high and your mindset

For me I can see the clear separation between the actor in focus and the rest of the shot, it's like they're performing in front of blurry backdrops. It also becomes apparent how static the camera is most of the time.

Just take edibles in with you. The high lasts longer.

I do that when I can. My local stores edibles are kinda pricey and im too lazy to make my own

They charge too much here, as well. I paid $10 for a piece of chocolate with 10mg of thc, which is nothing. If you ever get the bug, I recommend making a good batch of mj butter, then make some brownies or cookies.

Fuckin same. I use to get 30mg brownies from my dealer for 10 bucks before he moved. even bought butter on a regular for 30. i could make so many batches.

fuck off back to Sup Forumseddit you pathetic cunt

god I can't until 15-20 years from now and all the second hand pot smoke lung cancer starts showing up so we can finally be done with idiot stoners

anime high is the best. Watched EoE high and cried.

Really loved these films when I watched them high;

>Beyond the Black Rainbow
>Blade Runner
>Cosmopolis
>Dredd
>It Follows
>John Wick
>Kill Bill
>Le Samourai
>Mad Max: Fury Road
>Master of the Flying Guillotine
>Snow on the Bluff