What do you think the american hogwarts is like?

What do you think the american hogwarts is like?

poor effort

Full of minorities with no magical abilities who are there just to please affirmative action laws.

this question was widely explored on fanfiction.net in and around 2004.

Yo, I just checked imdb and I saw this. The fuck?
How, why? Will any of those be based on her books, or are they original scripts?

What do you think Germany Hogwarts is like?

how can hogwarts educate the entirety of the wizarding population of the UK and Ireland? The numbers don't add up, even if there is so few wizards, the class sizes are just way too small but no other British school is ever mentioned or considered

Pokémon was pretty good. Nice to see them finally make Ash older.

Everyone drinks beer and pisses on each other duh!

is the film actually watchable?

Probably similar to Hogwarts in Saudi Arabia

Yes, but if you are looking for anything even vaguely similar to the original movies you will be very dissapointed. At best you'll get a few namedrops.

No, it has the plot of a modern formulaic Disneyflick combined with the humor and visuals of Looney Tunes, with some dark edgyness thrown in there to remind you that you're watching Harry Pottah

>American fans always imagine the America wizarding world being more modern and not backwards idiots like the English
>turns out their laws about no-majs are even worse and restrictive than england's

and yet no Quidditch Through the Ages movies, a damn shame I say.

staggering rape statistics
rampant rape culture

every once a month bullied students just spray avada kedavra's before killing 10 students and making the news

He said American, not Swedish.

Like this

For the most part it is, the worst part sadly is Eddie Redmayne's mumbling voice.

Actually there's a lot of lore about Ilvermorny which is the only(?) American wizarding school, but I'm sure that wasn't the point of the thread you memeing fuck.

Salem Witches' Institute was name-dropped in Goblet of Fire.

it wasn't on JK's wizard school map (the one with Japan and Africa schools) so I think it's just a facility

The students watch movies all day and the quidditch stadium cost $60 million. Every dinner is ended with a "historical and pertinent" Bible verse. Also this

#banassaultwands

>assault wand
Is that like a staff? Or is it more like a multi-wand?

its when they take a bunch of wands and tape them all together so they fire off multiple shots of the same spell.
In England they call em a good ol' faggot attack.

Jews everywhere.

Super underrated post

They are original scripts which use elements from JK Rowlings book, "Fantastic Beasts and where to find them" which is like an encyclopedia of stuff from the Harry potter world.

>It's a 'weird white kid that doesn't talk to anybody goes on another Avada Kedavra rampage' episode