Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-kim-te-in-s-nipple-cs3xnm5/answers.html
lineupbuilder.com/new.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: lineup.png (480x600, 128K)

switch Ter Stegen for Neuer (RIP) and i might agree

Max is really good? I rated him but I don't watch Ausgburg frequently

what's wrong with you

Attached: 2 posters.png (1337x478, 138K)

the pic isnt mine in the first place and i needed a cheeky bump

he has the most asssists in the league, so thats a pretty good argument for him.

also Hector (who played in the EC i think) has a pretty rough season at Köln

Attached: Sin título.png (477x536, 114K)

is this actually a possible formation? if so wouldnt isco and iniesta switch most likely?

Depends, both can play in each other position but Iniesta is old and his natural position is more aggresive than what he plays in Barça. In Spain a lot of times he played there with a Xavi - Xabi - Busquets midfield. I made the lineup quickly but I think that might work. The problem with Spain rn is that most of our best players play in the same position at attacking mid so some of them will have to play as a deeper mid.

What i predict is shitposting and good times here with you guys. Maybe a little gayness but ahs alright.

Morata instead of Costa?

Attached: neur (2).jpg (1024x683, 67K)

>Sane on the right wing
krauts are insane

Pooque and Moorata are letting that team down

>de gay
>silva

Lads how do we stop them..

fuck it

Attached: 7126347342.png (475x598, 135K)

I havent watched spain play at all since the euro, is asensio really good enough for the first team? From his real games, he doesnt look like he would fit in traditional spains play

The midfield is a bit of a dilemma. I'm convinced we need three CMs, at least against the decent teams, but it's hard to pick a combination when all of the options are so similarly mediocre

Attached: 1lineup.png (480x600, 59K)

Didn’t know how to change the kit colour but ye

Attached: 43846144-3772-464D-92CF-B5DCA58D0A92.jpg (640x916, 125K)

Pique has been great this season

>2 Newcastle players
fuck that and Mawson is better than shitcelles

Unironically one of the best solutions, just make rashford and sterling play hard
Thats a lot of teamwork, a true team

>pickford
>picking a flappy short arse keeper who's conceded 49 league goals

Attached: 12312315325.png (339x388, 128K)

shouldn't you be busy shooting up heroin in a swansea backstreet?

thats where he started to play orginally tho. he was very good there, also he can cut inside with his left

have you never seen him play outside EPLel?

i thought Kane was dead?

Mawson wouldn't make a shithouse foul and get a red in the 90th minute of a already lost match. Lascelles is shit

I've watched quite a bit of Everton this season and not seen him be at fault very often. The defence in front of him is a lot less robust than Burnley's

It's coming home la

Attached: lineup.png (480x600, 84K)

alright buddy, back to doing your homework the big boys are talking now

Attached: 36DE2D4600000578-0-image-a-13_1470308838034.jpg (634x410, 65K)

pretty impressive desu, though you will still manage to fuck it all up somehow.

>7 offensive players

Attached: 3FB06B8900000578-4454828-image-a-101_1493380366483.jpg (634x845, 107K)

looks pretty good senpai, but i would never play Casemiro. cant you go for Fernandinho or Paulinho or something?

why alisson over ederson?

Fernandinho would be better than fraudmiro

>Maguire
>Lascelles
>Pope
Imagine the amount of >who’s this would cause across English pubs when the team sheet was announced with these.

Attached: 12321342342.png (446x577, 126K)

but imagine the scenes when the world cup comes home

attacking is the best defense

7-1

>heavy metal football

Attached: 1517494665796.jpg (360x360, 17K)

Guess the main reason to pick ederson would be his distribution and i am guessing brazil dont play guardiolaball

Attached: hart.jpg (2048x1536, 480K)

Attached: 35363452.png (621x600, 581K)

England played with three strikers that game + Rooney and Alli
Literally lost because they attacked too much

Sane is a meme desu, not convinced

Attached: wc.png (452x564, 104K)

Pogba?

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-kim-te-in-s-nipple-cs3xnm5/answers.html

Attached: one_in_5_muslims.jpg (988x683, 133K)

Think France's squad is being overrated a lot. Quite young and defensively lack

>3 players that can defend

Is lemar rated higher than martial?

>CR7
>10

good France squad

Attached: FRance.png (466x567, 133K)

Honestly there are a lot of possibilities up-front. With that formation I just think Pogba holds up plays too much and Lemar is more creative, but you could work it differently.
The problem is that we have tons of offensive options and a lack of defensive ones.

Morata is way better than Costa, specially for the NT.
>greentexting silva
you can't
>is asensio really good enough for the first team?
Yes, easily the best young spanish player. He kicked Isco and Bale out of the Madrid starting XI

>He kicked Isco and Bale out of the Madrid starting XI

Attached: voll ins Gesicht.jpg (600x315, 18K)

>he doesn't know how to link posts

Attached: 1478541707353.jpg (251x242, 11K)

when i look at those squads, i feel like this might be the WC with the best players all in all. am i mistaken?

what happened to Dembele?

He's been utter shit for Barça

Just give it to us already

Attached: ScoresLoadsAndDoesntConcede.png (467x556, 125K)

This but Diego Costa or Iago Aspas instead of Morata because I hate Morata. Subs:
----------------Diego Costa------------
---Callejón----------Williams--------
---Saúl-Thiago-Javi Martínez----
Odriozola-Nacho-Bartra-Azpilicueta
----------------Kepa---------------------

Piqué is absolutely necessary, he and Ramos know each other perfectly and have the experience required for a world cup.

>Iago Aspas
no
And Diego Costa doesn't mix well with the NT. Morata is our best striker, the only way of not using morata is going back to using false 9 and put Fabregas there or someone like that.
I'd bring Íñigo Martínez rather than Bartra, and Pedro and Mata rather than Callejón and Williams tBh.

Now we're talking lad

Attached: You'veGotToHoldAndGive.jpg (306x362, 10K)

>Lloris not labelled as shit

I mentioned Diego Costa because he's our dirtiest player who can drive defenders to madness by constant cheating and diving, what Simeone's pupils do best. This can be an advantage in a short competition like the world cup. Sadly it's true that he has always been underwhelming in the NT. Mata is doing a great season and I agree that he can still surprise us positively, but doesn't Pedro shit the bed every time at the national team lately? Like Fàbregas? I would say others like Lucas Vázquez, Oyarzábal, even that faggot N*lito have a better claim to the team currently than Pedro.
What makes me nervous is the fact that Iniesta's body may no longer abide for 90 minutes with the intensity of the world cup. Saúl or Thiago might well do the same job, but the team could pay the toll of lacking Iniesta's unique vision... we'll see.

Nolito isn't fit to represent spain at the paralympics.

Unironically the best solution

Four. Firmino is probably the best defender you have.

>Yes, easily the best young spanish player. He kicked Isco and Bale out of the Madrid starting XI
yeah, but madrid style of play (a lot of individual shenanigans and counter attacks) suits him very well, but i cant see him playing ball-holding fine-passing game of spain

Ter Stegen or Neuer.

Thats some fucking Luxury problem we have right here.

While i would Peak Neuer is the best Goalkeeper right now, we dont know if he´s inform for the WC.

Goalkeepers other NT´´s would kill for...

Alonso and Azpi are the two best Spanish defenders

Easy peasy lemon squknocked out in the round of 16

Attached: lineup.png (480x600, 124K)

Lascelles is lowkey pretty elite. Certainly no worse than smalling

> NO Thauvin
> No Pogba
>Memekir and Memar over Tony Marshall

>greentexting De gay or D silva

It's like you know nothing

Dier to drip back to cover to allow for speedy wingback to go forward and choas.

Always think we'd do well with three at the back for this reason

We need kane and vardy up front. Kane is a mental midget, we need vardy to step in when kane inevitably fails to show up for half of the games. Also le strong striker/le fast striker combo

More like this, lad?

Attached: lineup (1).png (480x600, 125K)

Yeh perfect

who is supposed to defend here?

Attached: MEMES- the squad.png (478x600, 250K)

The back four and Dier, Hans

This is nearly there. Feel like shelvey has to be in the mix somewhere though, he's pretty much the only creative mid in england

Top 4 in WC 2018

>Germany
>Argentinia
>Croatia
>France

fight me irl nerds, i dare you...

group stage knockout it is, then

Depends if he carries on performing like he does. Drinkwater isn't playing and Lallana dies now and then, will probably make the plane.

I don't foresee us going past the round of 16, may as well enjoy pumping Tunisia and Panama

>fellaini over dembele

although i feel like >we have a REALLY strong potential squad, Löw will somehow manage to field the wrong guys and fuck it up for >us

but Argentina, France and Brazil are definitely up there

> >Mertens

It's a sublayer "hoof it to Fellaini" meme la

wait, who would you field for de gay then?

Lads what's the site that allows you to do a full squad by putting multiple players at each position?

Martial?

lineupbuilder.com/new.php

click on position, press enter, just type this for example: Werner / Gomez

Vardy won't start unless Kane is injured so another midfielder will go in which I expect to be Henderson/Wilshere