THIS. It's time

THIS. It's time.

Attached: IMG_4189.jpg (707x797, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/
dailywire.com/news/6072/australias-national-womens-soccer-team-lose-7-0-amanda-prestigiacomo
pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-kim-te-in-s-nipple-cs3xnm5/answers.html
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4389760/USA-women-s-team-suffer-5-2-loss-FC-Dallas-U-15-boys.html
bigsoccer.com/threads/uswnt-vs-u-17-usmnt.1939180/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Much less people watch women's footy, so less money. Bazinga

Do women not understand business? People actually have to watch your sport so you can make money from it. I'm beginning to think women are fucking retards.

>Do women not understand business
Of course not. They're only interested in equality of outcome.

They understand business a great deal and are using the media and government to get the more money that they don't deserve. It's unironically great business on their part and will work

I disagree but also think there should be more coed competition. A top tier female team could thrash some small team that nobody has heard of.

play equally good and you shall have your mony

Equal pay would mean all women would do it for free.

Perhaps if misogynistic pigs hadn't banned the sport for 50 years it would be on a more equal footing.

Women deserve these reparations.

We should be taking some of the obscene wages that the men make and give it to the female players. They may not be as talented but the effort is the same. Also some of the money should be reallocated to public services like our health service. The money that the top male players make is disgusting, and why I don't care for the game anymore.

maybe if we force women to watch women's football numbers would be equal

This is a test

This is my most pathetic thought.
Also I got double digits.
I think female athletes are held back by segregation.

News article and Twitter screenshot posters have ruined this site.

Attached: 1380169081923.gif (232x145, 1.49M)

Sorry but the effort is not the same a guy has to compete agaisnt thousands to make it to a top team and then only a few get to play for the main team and get a decent wage. Over here a guy playing for a bottom team probably gets around 25k year. Meanwhile a women playing semi pro can make the national team. There is no comparison unless every fucking woman starts playing football they should just shut up

t.Brighton supporter

Attract bigger crowds and TV deals then they can hand out mega contracts. True, women's football USED to be almost as popular as the men's before it was banned (muh boys club) but NOW it's about as big as the National League so wages should be at that level.

Internationals should be given a bit more but expecting equal pay to Premier League (one of the most popular TV shows in the world) players is daft.

what are taxes? the money is reallocated

Well yeah, the FA deliberately fucked up the game because of sexism (actual sexism, not 'muh feels') but that was then and this is now.

Some investment into girls football academies and coaches is needed from the FA but handing out bumper contracts isn't the way to 'fix' the problem.

>Women's footy
>Women's sports

Dropped right there desu.

the concept of businesses is a patriarchal construct, that's why we need communism

this. top clubs should be taxed much more harshly considering how arab money clubs (looking at PSG) literally cheat their way to the top without contributing to the sport in any way.

Women dont understand where money comes from

The top female teams can't even beat U14 boys.

Nobody wants to watch an inferior version of the sport.

also give some of the money the players make (50%) to soldiers and nurses

>the state of buttblasted incels ITT

Attached: large.jpg (600x400, 44K)

>Nobody wants to watch an inferior version of the sport.

People watch La Liga.

>Attract bigger crowds and TV deals then they can hand out mega contracts.

How are they supposed to do this when women's football is never put on television? They can't reach a wider audience if they're not given the platform to do so.

Racist

>people who sell houses in inner-city detroit should be paid the same as people who sell houses beverly hills
>people who manage the department of their franchise store should be paid as much as the executive staff that owns the entire business

>beginning

Women are almost certainly never going to get to the levels of men's football. At least not any time soon. But how can you justify that the top women are earning £18,000 A YEAR, when some of the men are earning 10 times that in a week?

I don't think many people are expecting women to be paid the same as proffesional men. Even the article OP posts doesn't ask for that. Just that the F.A. gives a biut more money their way and that the national womens and mens teams are treated the same way when representing their country. I don't think that is an awful lot to ask.

THIS. Is bait.

Because the men's leagues make money and the women's leagues don't? It's the most BASIC economics.

>Just that the F.A. gives a biut more money their way
Why, though? Like for what logical reason should they? Money is allocated back into the channels that make money. If you run a business and one of your products doesn't make as much money, why the fuck would you start allocating more to it?

I'm not talking about the economic terms. I'm talking about ethics.

t. frustrated misogynist

Get off Sup Forums and go outside.

>the equal pay thing goes through
>if women are to have their wages up to match those from the men's, clubs will have to fold their women's side
>if men's wages are to be lowered and women's wages raised to be on the same level, the league becomes less attractive for the footballers looking for a fat paycheck

this can only end well

Where is the end of the "ethics" argument"? If they get a 20% increase, why not 30? why not 40? Why not go until they're paid the same. More importantly, why don't we ALL get paid the same? It's ridiculous because it's not how our society works. Why don't I make as much money as my boss? Why doesn't he make as much money as his boss? Why isn't every cent on the country equally divided to everyone?

Change your line of work then if you can't get enough. I'm not trying to become a victorias secret model expecting tons just walking in heels.

Because it's the right thing to do.
Equal pay for equal work.

Because it is the national teams. I'm not talking about players at club level. The F.A. makes more pound-for-pound off the womans team anyway so your point is void from the very start.

You and your boss don't have the same job, male and female players of the same sport do though.

I know you're just being silly, but where does this "the right thing to do" meme even come from? What makes it right lol. Everyone on the fucking planet gets paid different amounts of money.

>The F.A. makes more pound-for-pound off the womans team
[citation needed]

No they don't? They're both soccer players, that's it. They're not competing on the same team, against the same oppositions, under the same pressure, follow the same training routines, or literally anything else. They both play soccer just like my manager and I both manage people. That's the only similarity.

>Where is the end of the "ethics" argument"? If they get a 20% increase, why not 30? why not 40? Why not go until they're paid the same.

I'm not asking for anything ridiculous. Just that female players get what they deserve and get treated with some respect. Like human beings.

Sorry, ladies, you don't deserve a man's wage until you can beat an under 15 boys team

cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/
dailywire.com/news/6072/australias-national-womens-soccer-team-lose-7-0-amanda-prestigiacomo

but they're not on the same skill level. that's like expecting players from lower leagues to be payed the same amount as the ones in the top leagues.

But these women are already professional players. They're good at their jobs.

>I'm not asking for anything ridiculous
Salary is an economic thing. Salary =/= respect. You get paid based on merit just like every single person in the history of civilisation.

>Just that female players get what they deserve
Based on? If they bring in more money they would get paid more, just like the men's teams.

>get treated with some respect.
Respect from fans? Because this is a two way street. Respect is earned. If they're good at what they do people will respect them. If not, another story. Shit mens teams are hated and no one gives a flying fuck about them. This is not a matter of gender

Not good enough. Wouldn't pay shit for toddlers footy game either.

>[citation needed]
Do they not have google in drongoland?

And yet no one wants to watch their shitty leagues because the level of competition is worse than a high school friendly between male teams.

>They're good at their jobs.
ttps://www.cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/

t. angry fat virgin

Not seeing it, champ. Feel free to link if it it's true, but until then you're basically pulling shit out of your ass.

>m-maybe if i white knight women's football ill finally get paid
t. pathetic cuck that no woman would dream of respecting

Attached: 2018-03-13_22-15-18.png (970x926, 98K)

But a PL player and a player of the female equivalent league are both at the top skill level of their sports. There's no higher point they can reach. If a female player were freakishly good, she doesn't have a higher level to show off her skills, she is capped at the low level of the women's premier league.

see

I know this whole thread is a big bait but "pound for pound" argument by itself is most of the times invalid because the ratio of money received/invested doesnt necessarily stay the same if you increase money invested
Otherwise evey nation would for example, invest far more money in high end clothing than in food production

>guardian

Attached: 1504017868230.jpg (587x545, 71K)

>she is capped at the low level of the women's premier league.
This is literally the reason they are paid less. People don't watch because the overall level of competition is low.

It's like saying why aren't the best athletes in Australia paid the same as athletes in America or Europe? Our leagues don't make as much money and hence people get paid less. There's not "fairness" or "ethics" is basic fucking economics. Money doesn't grow on trees.

>this literal faggot seething that he lost an argument while trying to white knight women in the hopes of finally getting a girlfriend
kek
KEK
K E K

Attached: average antifa faggot.jpg (837x959, 156K)

Give footballers' wages and the bankers' bonuses to are NHS and are brave boys
It's fucking disgusting is what it is

why were they doing it in the first place?
if they'd beaten the u15 team, people would says "Lol they're u15".
now they lost and people say "lol u lost to u15".
there was no positive outcome for them.

see
Maybe one day you'll get your hole, kiddo.

This. Also Teachers do so much more good to the community than footballers and should be paid accordingly.

Attached: butthurtfaggot.jpg (331x402, 56K)

>Do women not understand
no

Training. They don't do it to deny sexual dimorphism or something silly like that, but because scrimmaging with teams of similar skill level is good practice.

>but because scrimmaging with teams of similar skill level is good practice.
ouch

powerful

You raise the level of your game by playing against higher competition. In the US women college basketball players practise against male practice squads all the time. These men have no chance of playing male college basketball but are good enough to be paid to practice against women. Colleges can count these men as women sports participants for Title IX too, kek.

I feel bad for my local women's team. They actually went to Champion's League Semis a couple of years ago and are generally really strong while the males struggle in Serie fucking B and honestly should have been relegated long ago.

That said, it's just a business. The females can't attract crowds so they make less money, you can't force the team to pay them the same as the men when the men bring in way more money.

REMINDER that a female """""athlete""""" who trains against u15 boys teams and STILL loses thinks she should be paid as much as professional male football players

kek
KEK
K E K

People tend to care about female sports during olympics. Maybe womens football just majorly sucks at marketing

see
>b-b-b-ut you are buttblasted, I am a proud virgin!

there's nothing wrong with being a virgin

>reeeeeeee i cant lose an argument while trying to white knight!!!!! the girls were finally starting to see me as one of them!!!!!!! i was so close being respected by a woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: butthurtfaggot1.jpg (331x402, 52K)

DOES ANYONE HAVE THAT WEBM OF THE SCANDINAVIAN WOMAN PLAYER GRABBING THE PONYTAIL AND WRECKING CUNTS?

I would go to womans games if there was more of that.

No one is saying this. Just that the gap should be closed.

>losing an argument

lol

Anyone still a virgin past the age of 16 has quite literally lost at life.

Attached: jord.jpg (800x1019, 63K)

>We're reaching non-argument levels that shouldn't even be possible.jpg

Fuck up, idiot. We already explained why that in itself is bullshit.

Attached: butthurtfaggot2.jpg (331x402, 52K)

tbqh a female pro footy player was once my uber driver.

Did you shout "GOOOAAALLLL what a finish" when you reached your destination?

The quality gap is clear. Let's take the USWNT as an example - they're clearly the best national female side in the world right now, so to use them as a measurement of the female game seems more than fair.

As mentioned earlier, the USWNT played against the FC Dallas U15s and lost 5-2.
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4389760/USA-women-s-team-suffer-5-2-loss-FC-Dallas-U-15-boys.html
But also they played against the USMNT U17s (this match was played indoors and was not advertised, but their starting XI played) and lost 8-2.
bigsoccer.com/threads/uswnt-vs-u-17-usmnt.1939180/
Following this pattern of an additional 1.5 goals let in per year, the USMNT - using the starting XI they played against Bosnia & Herzegovina with their average age of 25 (yes I did bother to work this out) - would beat them 20-2.

Those women cant beat boys that play for free

Nah, that's what ur mum said when I climaxed

>women are physically weaker than men

Yes. This is not news.

Exactly so less people want to watch

Does that follow though, some of the best sides are physically weak

Yes, it does follow.

Physically small and/or weak men will still be stonger, faster and fitter than their female counterparts down to basic physiology.

>Do women not understand business?
m8, they are all basically communists. Even the ancient Greeks knew this.

Attached: 1419954694890.jpg (183x183, 10K)

was she attractive?
>This is not news.
it does still deserve to be repeated, lazily claiming otherwise has already smothered discussion in sports such as tennis

Yeah, yeah, yeah, the world's lack of interest in watching women show their skills, reflexes, and general body movement and coordination of a 12 year old boy, in EVERY sport, on EVERY country, is all due to some British league ban (amateur competing continued just fine btw) literally 100 years ago.

Kind of like how blacks in Europe are oppressed because of colonialism in Africa 200 years ago.

Not really. Even Venus Williams can admit any top 200 male player would beat her easily and she's more manly than you'll ever be.

Attached: IMG_4190.jpg (770x433, 58K)

If it was equal treatment, they'd probably make even less. Hell, they wouldn't even be able to play in stadiums without leeching from the men's leagues .

>Even Venus Williams can admit any top 200 male player would beat her easily
[citation needed] for your direct claim that she can admit this, please

>82195687
>taking advertisement statements as facts

Not even worthy of a (You)

Attached: 1489617079027.jpg (612x380, 52K)

Exactly, while she was defeated by a male she would never admit it is representative, nor will many others.
That's the point, there's a difference between fact and feels