"""""""groyper"""""""

how do we save easter toad from the reddit menace? im seeing more and more r/The_Donald guys spamming toad pictures on social media and labeling it a "groyper". they got Hulk fucking Hogan to tweet one. can nothing be done to save our beloved toad?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/manwolfwild/status/933919892381863936
twitter.com/that_groyper
twitter.com/Alba_rising
twitter.com/Tormounus
twitter.com/OldeShipmate
twitter.com/Mcfagens
twitter.com/Lady_Cardamon
twitter.com/manwolfwild
twitter.com/GroyperRpg
archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/51446973/#51446973
archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/51487808/#51487808
archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/51534100/#51534100
archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/52882814/#52882814
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/image/dxQ_Q7-AS2wq6_fnAg1oPg/order/asc/
archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/search/text/Why don't Americans celebrate Easter? /order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127811375/#q127813716
chat.whatsapp.com/38e5F25gadnAY2JAzrhNxR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good riddance.

?

the egg rabbit day meme is dead

How can say that!!?
Unfortunately there is nothing we can do. Normalfags inevitably ruin everything.

Hmm?

I love this groyper meme! Can I save it~?

You browse yuki.la until you find proofs.

Stop being a literal sperglord board and interact with normies a bit, and you will get to control the memes instead of Reddit.

IT was a good meme, very controversial t b h

>americans trying to destroy the toad because he's always reminding them to celebrate easter
Uh guys, the Amerimongrel empire is growing stronger.

Was Sup Forums outplayed by the mutts on Reddit?

Let them have it, we don't need extra attention

t. secret internet memeclub :D

Eastertoad needs to return to this board

post moar groypers

it's not funny

>groypers

Unfortunately, yes. They're like /p*l/ 2.0.

"groypers" doesn't even sound good

Memes are not meant to be preserved, only to be consumed and eventually passed on.
Think of it as a spiritual human centipede. What is already shit to you, is food for others further down the chain.
Accept it and appreciate your position of a meme patrician, feeding on relatively fresh memes closely to the source.
t. meme artist

I agree, but I think there has to be some intervention when a meme is either wrongly or overused, specially when it's a good meme as the one we're discussing about
Besides, it shouldn't be allowed to change the original name and appropriate it as if you were the creator of it
There are some Internet rules that have to be respected regardless the freedom this platform give us

>original name
Easter Toad is not's it's original name either

It actually is. Some aussie would shitpost all day 24/7 flooding the front page with toads asking "easter?" "a resurrection perhaps?" as a way just to mock americans

Ah, you're a newfag. Straight off the reddit boat, lad?

No I'm not, you annoying fuck I've been here since 2013. What's the name then?

It's easter toad. Ignore him. He's a redditor that's been spamming 24/7 trying to get people to call it "groyper" because he's part of some epic raid.

>they got Hulk fucking Hogan to tweet one

you mean he actually did it?

noice

It doesn't have a fucking name. It's been flying around Sup Forums long before the Aussies stole it and you silly cunts, that never leave Sup Forums, decided to call Easter Toad and are now getting upset cos other people call it Groyper.

And the "easter" meme started off with Pepes anyway, you dumb fuck newcunt.

Correction, he retweeted a toad instead of posting his own. There is an Easter Toad on Hulk Hogan's official Twitter account basically.

twitter.com/manwolfwild/status/933919892381863936

lmao.

Dude, that Ahmed has been here forcing his shit for banter purposes. You can argue with him whenever you want, but he'll say the same thing and will collect all your (you)'s.

twitter.com/that_groyper
twitter.com/Alba_rising
twitter.com/Tormounus
twitter.com/OldeShipmate
twitter.com/Mcfagens
twitter.com/Lady_Cardamon
twitter.com/manwolfwild
twitter.com/GroyperRpg

What the fucking fuck? How dare they! Are these some Russian shill farm or something?

Are you new as well? Or is it just that you don't go on any other board other than Sup Forums?

jesus christ

I miss really small foamy beer

What the fuck is a groyper

I miss poortugal
That's how reddit and pol call easter toad

I hate it when reddit ruins good memes. So many Sup Forums memes have died because of reddit cancer.

Who cares about reddit fags? We can still enjoy our Toad just like we did before.

It's nothing to do with reddit. Sup Forums called it groyper

Liar

Double trouble

About what?

>Posts groyper picture
>Titles thread groyper
>B-But it's not groyper!!!

About everything you said, nigel

I'd rather see this called a frog than """"groyper"""

mayhaps a celebration of the divine rebirth?

Actually, it was the Sup Forumslution, nothing new here, they steal our memes and change their original meaning
Also this , why do you care about this? Let the polfags have their fun

Perhaps you shouldn't concern yourself so much with coinage

Except it's true.

The picture of this frog has been around for a while, it didn't start on Sup Forums.
The "easter" meme being spammed on Sup Forums started with a Pepe then was switched to ET/Groyper when Aussies started spamming it.
People on Sup Forums started referring to it as the Easter Toad.
Someone on Sup Forums started calling it Groyper.

>tfw outmaneuvered

No proof.

Where are the proofs?

archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/51446973/#51446973
archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/51487808/#51487808
archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/51534100/#51534100
archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/52882814/#52882814

If Sup Forums is the only board you use then it's understandable you keep fucking sperging out whenever "groyper" is mentioned.

>expecting redditpol to remember 2 year old memes when they only started using the internet 1 year ago

They will learn

>Normalfags inevitably ruin everything.
Let's be honest here: 99% of these normalfags who ruin everything online are Americans.

That doesn't prove that that image was around before "Easter?" posting you stupid faggot. All it does is show that the Aussie drew a toad after he started his campaign.

>the Aussie drew a toad
No he didn't though. That image has been around before he appropriated it for his "easter" gimmick. You can literally find the evidence in the archives, you fucking thick nigger.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/image/dxQ_Q7-AS2wq6_fnAg1oPg/order/asc/

Not a single one of those posts calls the toad "groyper". Nice job calling me a nigger while literally complaining about "appropriation" btw.

>2015
The meme is older than that

Lmao, so now you're changing the fucking goalposts after you've been BTFO, you dense nigger? Groyper is what someone on Sup Forums called it earlier this year and submitted a KYM entry for it.

What I have posted here is correct. What do you not understand?

What meme?

Not to mention that out of the 6 times that image was posted before the Aussie began, 4 of them the file had the same "frog.png" name, meaning it was either one proxyfag spamming it or they named the file when downloading it. And it doesn't fucking matter. Sup Forums is what popularized it and used it most so we have the rights to it. Now fuck off back to /brit/ddit already. Or you'll just call me a nigger again.

>Sup Forums is what popularized it
Except it wasn't. Try leaving your special little sekrit club. You've been proven wrong, so quit your fucking crying, you petulant niggercunt.

>Except it wasn't.
Except it was.
>Try leaving your special little sekrit club.
The only people who use the >sekrit klub meme are redditors who've been correctly called out.
>You've been proven wrong
No I haven't. You didn't post a single thing that supported you, more so you're an assblasted redditor that clearly wasn't here when Easterposting started.
>so quit your fucking crying
How am I "crying", when you're the one that's desperately been trying to get people to call it "groyper" non stop in every thread for the past week?
>you petulant niggercunt
"HAHA IF I KEEP SAYING NIGGER ILL FIT IN"

>discussing about the origin of a fucking meme on a fucking friday night
thats why well never get laid

>Except it was
You've just been proven wrong, lad. You can't seem to accept that this image was being used long before your Aussie mates started peddling it on here with the "easter" gimmick.

Kek, how mad are you, nigger?

>literally no argument so he just starts spamming "umadbro?"
Imagine being this underaged.

>gets proven wrong time and time again
>reeeeeeeee you have no argument

It's clear now he knows he's wrong, but is trying to save face. Silly angry nigger.

BTFO yet again - archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/search/text/Why don't Americans celebrate Easter? /order/asc/

since when is it called groyper

impartially speaking he's right though, because OP's point is a complaint about the name not the origin, whose was renamed and unfairly claimed as groyper even though its called easter toad since ever

See archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127811375/#q127813716

Join this whatsapp group peeps chat.whatsapp.com/38e5F25gadnAY2JAzrhNxR

>impartially speaking he's right though
Except he isn't because the claims he's made, such as the Aussie on Sup Forums drawing it, are wrong.

>even though its called easter toad since ever
Except it hasn't. That's kinda the point. It only started being called "Easter Toad" on Sup Forums when retards such as yourself started paying attention to the Aussie shitposting the "easter" meme. But the pic existed and was used on Sup Forums long before that. Do you understand? Your little speshul sekrit club isn't as great as you think.

This bong is really fucking mad for some reason. I think he just keeps getting angrier the more his plebbit raid fails.

>tfw have been laid