Pep Guardiola 'is weak and lives in fear,' claims Bayern Munich doctor Hans-Wilhelm Muller-Wohlfahrt

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5495001/Bayern-Munich-club-doctor-lauches-scathing-attack-Pep-Guardiola.html#ixzz59dpFDKod

>weak
>lives in fear

How can anyone rate this fraudulent soy icon!

Attached: pep mou.png (529x534, 390K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/hr/1520963485560.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf I hate Pep now!

Müllelled

Müller-Wohlfahrt the shady cunt needs to fuck off already. But he probably already discovered the elixir of immortality and will roid out Robben and Ribery till they are 40

isn't this the faggot voodoo doctor poop kicked out of bayern?

>moortuguese mouyes dickrider
>Soyboy that was tossed out trying to get back at Pep
>Trying to use Pep to sell his shitty autobiography

Attached: bald brotherhood.jpg (514x375, 78K)

>it's a Portuguese poster makes x topic about Portugal or Portuguese people episode

>can't be bothered to be present at training sessions because muh private business suffers

robbery contract will not be extended

>75 years old

is it because of the horse cum injections?

Attached: mueller-wohlfahrt-600.jpg (600x347, 55K)

i remember the first time i managed bayern on fm. "damn, this physio has some top stats, but he's 70+ already". then i look at his pictures. how does he do it?

>The doctor's methods, which include homeopathy and blood transfusions,

Attached: Smug_124.jpg (599x816, 104K)

what are >we supposed to talk about?

>Using a con artist doctor who practices quack medicine on your players

The state of Bayern

Funny people complaining about Spanish doctors when this guy exists
>He describes one argument in which Guardiola slammed his fist down on the table: 'For the first time in my life, I raised my voice. I couldn't believe that someone who had been alive for less time than I had been in the job wasn't listening to me.'
what a soyboy

m-muh age

Maybe pep called out his homeopathic nonsense

Attached: cute anime pic 073.jpg (594x395, 75K)

>The two men engaged in a ferocious dispute over the treatment of Thiago Alcantara, which ended with Guardiola sending the midfielder to Barcelona, to be treated by Ramon Cugat.
Judging by how Kompany, Gundogan, Sane, Gabriel Jesus are doing, I don't blame him for not trusting le inject honey man

I'm pretty sure Pep was right all along
He sounds like a psychopath

i.4cdn.org/hr/1520963485560.jpg [image too large for Sup Forums]

>mouyes

>Muller-Wohlfahrt goes on to suggest that Guardiola thought he would be a pushover, and treated him as if 'I were there to follow orders'.
This guy clearly was lead to believe he had more more power at the club than he should have

they are both mentally ill

He is mad because Pep got him sacked.

>not disliking both poop and mouyes

Looks like I have more in common with Pep than I ever knew

Pep comes from a power of dictatorship. Maximum money and power every time, of course a guy who has worked for the club all his life would see this random guy who has just come in as a bad thing, especially one as petulant as Pep.

This isn't a union, soyboy

>tfw everyone calls him pep now
I-i thought poop guardiolel was funny t b h

>le spanish doping man vs le Bauern doping man
kek

Yfw this guy larps as a doctor to take blood from young football stars and inject them in himself to keep his youth

>PAMTOMAQUED

This was before he steamrolled you joke of a league

>you will never be this publicly assblasted

shit I thought pep was overstepping his bounds at the time but he was just clearing out a pest evidently and probably had a decent amount of support from the inside considering how easily he got his ass sacked

The doctor throw the towel. And he is literally the guy who helped Usain bolt winning not shure how poop can compare to him in medical questions

it wasn't a question about medical expertise, it was exactly because he was treating bolt and others while being the bayern club doctor largely as a fancy title. Obviously he did treat bayern players, but at his own clinic which he was too busy running to attend practices and be a full time team doctor

now he's embarassing himself just like a bitter old man running his mouth. also see if he was such an amazing doctor and a good dude you'd think he had better things to do