Why are you here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8DNQRtmIMxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Im NEET

im a reclusive alcoholic

My GF is taking her cat home.

Went out yesterday

I'm working. Later I will drink alone. Honestly my favorite time and I have friends and family and hobbies.

I have exams in a week

People in work and education usually do those things on weekdays. That doesn't explain why you're here on a Saturday night.

My friends are upstairs watching boxing but I underestimated an assignment I have due Monday and am instead procrastinating on Sup Forums rather than actually working.

I truly hate my existence.

I GOT NOWHERE ELSE TO GO

Work on it tomorrow you faggot.

>tfwngf

How bad can it be?

I'm poor, rural, depressive and gay.

It's looking like that's going to be the case anyway, I have no clue what the hell I'm doing

spending my time away from work boozing and watching stuff, wondering if it's loneliness or boredom

I have gf. We get drunk and play dota together. She will be asleep by the time im off work.

to discuss gaurdians of the galaxy after I just saw it with my dad but then I remember americucks cant see their own movie for another 2 weeks lmao

it's alright for fighting

fuck off normie

Not terrible but I've missed enough lectures and seminars to the point I'm having to learn each question before attempting them.

I have faith in you to get it done, user. BS what you can.

don't skip classes so much next time you silly goose

Ok Ill tell you why Im here on a Saturday night

For (You)s

>sleeps all day
She sounds like a class act

Its night time in the civilized world now.

That movie came out 3 years ago

Cheers user, good advice. But in Britain first year of uni doesn't count to your final grade so there's much less incentive lmao

I'm a friendless jobless virgin with severe anxiety and self-esteem issues whose only joy is getting (You)s and shitposting.

how did you guys ever create the british empire

i love you guys but you all seem so depressing and a bit embarrassing, please get your shit together

it does in degrees worth a shit.

>gf is sleeping
>browses tv memes instead of cuddling with her
No one cared who he was until he became a cuck.

I went out earlier with friends to a nice restaurant.
I've got a couple books I wanna read.

No gf

Just took a shower and getting ready to go out. It's only 4:39 here. Going to go see this capekino one more time before it leaves theaters.

Because i have a 20 multiple choice question online quiz due Monday and idk if ill be able to finish it
In so fucked bros

>how did you guys ever create the british empire
The British Fleet was OP. The civilized world was dependent on trading ships, so the ones with the biggest fleet would control everything.

I don't have friends

Lets hangout, user.

I'm at work until 9 and I have no friends worth a damn

>unemployed
>alcoholic
>sexless for over 4 years (even counting hookers)
>clinically depressed

I ain't even ugly or stupid, just had bad luck in life. I guess that goes for a lot of my fellow anons. You don't have to be a neckbeard failure to be here.

No job. No girlfriend. No friends. No family. No hope.

Still, at least I can finish Life Is Strange and depress myself even more.

>Europe the future caliphate
>civilized
wewee

>playing life is strange
you deserve all your misery.

I'm queer. I'm gay. I'm homosexual. I'm a poof, I'm a poofter, I'm a ponce. I'm a bumboy, battyboy, backside artist, bugger. I'm bent. I am that arsebandit. I lift those shirts. I'm a faggot-ass, fudge-packing, shit-stabbing uphill gardener. I dine at the downstairs restaurant; I dance at the other end of the ballroom. I'm Moses and the parting of the red cheeks. I fuck and I’m fucked. I suck and I’m sucked. I rim them and wank them, and every single man's had the fucking time of his life.

>he doesn't like cute girls and time travel

There's absolutely nothing wrong with being gay, user.

Because
youtube.com/watch?v=8DNQRtmIMxk

Waiting for my taxi to take me to ththe club to get shitfaced nigga, what you doing?

Am I being memed?

I'm too fat to leave the house

because my dick and tongue are super sore after last night when I had unironic sex with a bipolar girl I met on tinder a few hours earlier.

I'm smoking a joint in the treeline outside my neighborhood and funposting on my phone

shit my time machine fucked up

How does one have ironic sex?

>im a reclusive alcoholic
you too? isn't depression fun?

>I'm smoking a joint in the treeline outside my neighborhood and funposting on my phone
sounds fun as fuck

For you.

where else would I be?

>tfw no gf

unironically

For you.