Having Black Friday outside of the US

>having Black Friday outside of the US

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xbSKIpQIkdI&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WRONG HOLE face

The supermarket and media clearly are trying to make black friday a thing here. I kept hearing ads about it everywhere, and even some radio reports on the supposed craziness of black friday.

Yet, I do not know a single person who cares about it, and I haven't seen particularly more or less people in shops as usual.

I don't understand the hype. People are camping out and fighting over electronics for a slight discount. I'd pay more money to get an item where I didn't have to wait in line. Not to mention the same deals are online.

>The supermarket and media clearly are trying to make black friday a thing here
This. They managed to get like a 50 ppl line in some tech stores this year, but it's not gonna take off. They won't stop trying though.

I think last year some stores actually paid people to stand in line, but that's just an educated guess.

>American education

Black friday is from Canada, started in 1905 by Eaton's shopping centre of Toronto. 19 years before it came to America

I know, I saw a shopping store from the Müller chain today with "black friday" ads plastered all over the doors and windows. Totally gay.
Shut up.

nobpdy cares about what some leaf store did over 100 years ago

Blame our stupid retailers

Do they not have a Christmas shopping season in other cunts? And if they do how have they not developed a Black Friday type sale?

i heard that on monday the online prices will drop
is this true?

Gotta love consumerism

so cute!

Amerikikes have been trying to push their mindless consumerist sheep "culture" ie. BLACKED FRIDAY™ in here as for years without success. Please leave my country alone.

"Consumerism" is just an edgy word for "mass prosperity" used by people who would be fine even in a less abundant society than ours

>having a national spend your shekels on consumer goods-day

This wtf
I understand it's American consumerism but it's like an underlining agreement with the public that if they buy a lot of shit on this day they will lower prices a substantial amount to meet demands for choosing Christmas

>yfw normies have 52 blacked fridays a year

>choosing Christmas
I hate posting on mobile

WE

My face when I had to make a black friday banner on our webshop.

I hate (american) consumerism.

its just an excuse to lower prices back to what it was before autumn, so the plebs spend more money before they can do it again for xmas

nature of capitalshitsm, ive seen "ads" on shops literally just printed on a piece of paper "black friday", nobody cares where its from, if it gets you more profit

Black Friday is just pure pathetic in Finland. It's the only holiday poor people can celebrate.

yes

Thanks

it's called cyber monday

Holiday? Quit drinking.

The local black friday is sort of recent and has been effective. It may seem like we are conquering the US ethnically, but in reality both countries are merging to create LA MÁXIMA CREATURA

Yanks BTFO. Thanksgiving is ours too faggots.

It ain't over yet

Black Friday mayhem in Finland

youtube.com/watch?v=xbSKIpQIkdI&feature=youtu.be