Who is responsible for ARYANS getting outbred by non-Aryan racials in their own countries?

Who is responsible for ARYANS getting outbred by non-Aryan racials in their own countries?

THE

BULGAR

Dont blame us because you cant get it up Hans

>Who is responsible for ARYANS getting outbred by non-Aryan racials in their own countries?

the anglo of course, but that's just the tip of the ARYAN GENOCIDE iceberg.

Pure Coincidence.

The eternal Anglo is at it again!

We will not stop until every last ARYAN is either fed through the Blood Refineries or the last pure bloodline of your people is extinguished forever.

Glory to the Queen!

HUZZAH!

what the fuck, kike
We should have let Hitler take you out when we had the chance

once the ARYAN nations wake up and unite, you will be lucky to be shot on the battlefield.

SMITE SMITE, THE ANGLO PARASITE.

You meant Indian aryans or aryans by nazis point of view?

if you dry their toilets, it dont mean you r friends

is AIDF out of money that they have to buy cheap ukrainan proxies?

Brave words. I've heard them before, from thousands of races across hundreds of nations, since long before you were created. But, now they are all dead.

Well... Continue

Look at the Anglo.

A pale figure, bits of crumpets carried by the rinkles in his ghastly face.

He works very little, choosing instead to import most of his goods from far away conquered lands inhabited by subjugated peoples not smart enough to know the phrase "Never trust the Anglo!".

And now, waves of these lesser beings, these brown hordes, come back to haunt him in his dying hour.

His capital city is controlled by the very race that was his slave.

Ah, the Anglo, my would-be hatred for him is overwhelmed by my pity.

>His capital city is controlled by the very race that was his slave
Burger says. Murrica fuck yeah!

They should be. They've left behind their trivial, selfish lives, and they've been reborn with a greater purpose. We've delivered them from chaos into order.

>once the ARYAN nations wake up and unite, you will be lucky to be shot on the battlefield.
Under Islam maybe, too bad you're cucked beyond repair

Bump!

This is your future - to die by our hands, supplicant ARYAN WORM.

you got it all wrong wanke- er.. fellow aryan. Anglos are white